• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
YoonA's birthday is one day after my brothers, lol.

Anyway, yeah, I lot of people were complaining of the drama plot in the first few episodes. They said it was boring and old-fashioned.

I don't get it though, I thought it was fine. People are impatient and don't appreciate older style these days :/

And I just read the news on their new Japanese single. I'll have money ready by then.

And also new Wonder Girls and Big Bang stuff? Man, I love this.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
OOH LALALA~

Sounds catchy and they look amazing. I'm curious though, appears to have been filmed a while back, since Sunny is still blonde and Tiffany orange.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So I have used tumblr today more than facebook. I even created a tumblr account. I told myself I would stay strong and resist tumblr, but the gratuitous amounts of fantastic Yoona/SNSD/SISTAR/K-Pop stuff is too great.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I don't use social networking sites very much. I only have FB and Twitter, and I don't like to use them very much.

Maybe I should? Lol.
I just use facebook to keep up friends from highschool and to organize stuff with my crew of friends I hang with everyday. Twitter is mainly for Smash and Video Game stuff along with anything K-Pop and other celebrity stuff.

Now tumblr for just Pictures.

sakuraZaKi

NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Well, BoA began as a soloist at the age of 13, but joined SM at 11. It happens.

Not that I support/oppose it, though. If she's up for all the stuff that the career presents, more power to her. I'm sure BoA still enjoys what she does despite all the things she went through.

Though, if I had a son/daughter, I would be like, NOOOOOO. xD

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
^
I think Taeyeon's English is great :O Well, when she's singing anyway, she's not the best English speaker, but she doesn't have a big accent so when she sings I can def understand what she says.
Nonono, that's what I'm saying. Taeyeon's pronunciation is almost flawless, but pronunciation has no direct correlation to speaking ability lol. I can sound fluent in Korean when I sing Korean lyrics but I'd slowly butcher other phrases aside from "Ahnyeonghaseyo" and some others, lol.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/05/wonder-girls-reveal-teaser-for-like-this

Wonder Girls teaser!

What 'chu guys think? Looks like a flashmob.
I saw the "making of" version of the teaser so I knew the flashmob concept was going to be in the MV lol. Not too impressed with the short audio at the end but it's a teaser after all.

Have you seen the Big Bang teasers for "Monster"? I died at G-Dragon's. DIED.

sakuraZaKi

NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
I know YG groups as a whole are pretty radical with their concepts, but dammit, GD.

His hair for BLUE was pretty meh too, imo.

____

I'm waiting for pre-orders too :>

... and I'm not like other SONE's... I have SOME money. I save up like a boss. XD

Though, sometimes I feel like I should've bought D3 instead of the Twinkle album, lol.

justaway, where do you pre-order from?

justaway12

Smash Master
^
YesAsia has it for Pre-order and CDJapan too~

CDJapan
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/list_from_code_banner.html?key=464186

YesAsia
http://www.yesasia.com/global/paparazzi-normal-edition-japan-version/1030971869-0-0-0-en/info.html - CD Only
http://www.yesasia.com/global/papar...n-japan-version/1030971913-0-0-0-en/info.html - CD+DVD
http://www.yesasia.com/global/papar...limited-edition/1030971912-0-0-0-en/info.html - First Press limited edition (CD+DVD+Poster+a bunch of other stuff)

I have a lot of money but spending so much, on a single no less is just weird for me lol, I pre-ordered the Special Edition cause it also has Behind the scenes stuff, Q&A's, close-ups and all that good stuff but damn it's expensive ;O;

Damn you and your ridiculous prices Japan!!!

justaway12

Smash Master
Yes looks like it~

Though the CD jackets might be different, I don't think YesAsia specifies what Jacket type it is and just sends any, like they released SMTown the warmest gift, I bought the album and even though it had the gold CD Jacket advertised, I got the silver~

(I actually wanted the silver so \O/)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
If I make the group siggy, its going to be a bit larger than the size permitted on SWF :(

Usually sig heights need to be under 130px but this one will be like 150-170px in height.

sakuraZaKi

NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I prefer the limited edition haha

but seriously I can't wait for Paparazzi!

Each of the Girls look SOOOOOOO beautiful :3

As far as siggy goes, I have everything ready I am just trying to find a layout that looks nice. I wanna try something different, but if not, I will go with a style based around Tery's sig.

The sig will be done tomorrow, I have some anime I wanna watch before I go to bed.

sakuraZaKi

NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675

Y U SO ":<" TAENG?

I might skip out on this purchase since it's a single. I also want to save money right now for summer vacation just in-case.

It's a very pretty single, though... I'll just buy the poster separately if it looks good.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
As of late I have been listening to KARA a lot. The Lupin mini album has been claiming my ears this week.

justaway12

Smash Master
^
Try something by Clazzi \O/ I just recently got back into his album and it's pretty awesome~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YnbE3DLr2A - How we feel ft. 2AM's Seulong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U-3VEbcVuc - Where's Dance ft. Jinsil of Mad Soul Child

TTS covered some songs on Sketchbook \O/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3gpuGS975A - Taeyeon - Take a Bow by Rihanna
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M_6ryoSUQw - Seohyun - Jack by Pixie Lott
www.youtube.com/watch?v=57qWQQslEuI - Tiffany - Rolling in the Deep by Adele

Top Bottom