• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I will bookmark these websites when I get home from class.

I see great Yoona pics that will likely become AVIs and Sigs :3

:phone:

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
You have no idea...

Anyone dancing lately?

And I read an old post of yours, maknae. Taeyeon did play Starcraft: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-IeDpcUTew

Sherlock dance cover is so spot on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzTjjmoXTw8&feature=g-all-f&context=G2d3a81dFAAAAAAAACAA

Probably the best dance cover I've ever seen of any song. Presentation is OP. Definitely going to win something.

Makes me feel bad that I don't have a HD camera like that. I really commend them, but in the funniest way, this is sooo not fair xD

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Uhm, I bought "The Boys" by Girl's Generation three months ago? Very satisfied.

Definitely a group I'll be following from now on!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Tiffany is my favorite, and my favorite tracks are probably, "They Boys", "Typical Trick", "Oscar", "Gee", "Telepathy", and "Vitamin"

Sooooo cute <3

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It's merely a rumor, and people are forgetting that a unit already existed for Soshi in 2008. "Oppa Nappa" was sung by only Jessica, Tiffany, and Seohyun, three of the main vocals. People are speculating it's Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun / Jessica.

Besides, releasing unit music like this isn't anything new. Super Junior has official subunits to showcase their abilities in trot music, etc. EXO's "Your World / Angel" and "Two Moons" are only sung by the vocalists and rappers, respectively. This is just another opportunity to show the strengths of the girls.

T-block

B2B TST
if it were taeyeon, jessica and tiffany i would be maximally happy

that's my top three =o

even if it's not an official unit, i would love to see a song that features those three

good point tery... i loved oppa nappa

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yeah, but would you call that a unit? That's hardly official.
What's to say this isn't just going to be a release sung by three members? If this unit is official, then what? Super Junior subgroups hardly took away from the emphasis of the full group, and neither will this. And again, S.M. loves releasing unit music to showcase the abilities of the members that aren't fully expressed when the full group is together. In fact, the only groups in S.M. who have yet to release subunit-esque music are SHINee, f(x), and TVXQ, and those groups only have five members. Let's also not forget another recent unit: Donghae and Eunhyuk.

sakuraZaKi

NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
What's to say this isn't just going to be a release sung by three members? If this unit is official, then what? Super Junior subgroups hardly took away from the emphasis of the full group, and neither will this. And again, S.M. loves releasing unit music to showcase the abilities of the members that aren't fully expressed when the full group is together. In fact, the only groups in S.M. who have yet to release subunit-esque music are SHINee, f(x), and TVXQ, and those groups only have five members. Let's also not forget another recent unit: Donghae and Eunhyuk.
Woah, woah, woah.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with creating a unit. At all. In fact, I wholeheartedly feel exactly the same way as you and agree with what you just said.

You sound as if I said something wrong or have been fighting antis on AKP, lol. I'm sorry if I did, but I didn't mean it to be offensive. I was actually excited.

It's merely a rumor, and people are forgetting that a unit already existed for Soshi in 2008. "Oppa Nappa" was sung by only Jessica, Tiffany, and Seohyun, three of the main vocals.
Yeah, but would you call that a unit? That's hardly official.
And I think I wasn't elaborate enough. My point here was that I never saw 'Oppa Nappa' as a unit song. I just thought of it as three members doing a song together. While that is what happens with units (they are x amount of members, with maybe a additional new members like SuJu-M, doing a song), to me, the grouped artists for 'Oppa Nappa' don't have the same lines of 'official-ness' compared to how SM approached with SuJu's units.

Another example; pretty similar: Let's say that from the old TVXQ!, Yoochun, Jaejoong, and Changmin did a song with for an album of the group, or even just a single release. Again, the way I see it, they aren't a 'unit', but just a couple of the members doing a song together.

I do understand what you are saying, but I'm fairly certain we're seeing 'unit' differently.

sakuraZaKi

NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
I still remember how I learned about them. In fact, I have it typed down, lol.

You should check out soshified.com and soshified.com/forums. Largest non-Korean SNSD fansite/community out there.

Just... try to not get too distracted.

justaway12

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf4C_BFbtGA

=}

If you people didn't already see it~ Girl's Day Teaser, it's amazing.

I never really viewed TiffSicaHyun as an official unit, they only did one song together, for an album with various different artists not like, an official SM one, and didn't really promote, like, it's about as sub-unit like as Yuri and Sooyoung when they did this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhH-si24h9c

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Every group is going to be nervous and shaky with debut performances. Comparing rookie debuts to even one-year groups is horribly unfair but people will still do it.

sakuraZaKi

NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
I'm not sure if it is common, but aren't debuts usually done with the vocal tracks over? From clear memory, I remember Super Junior's (U/Kyuhyun), SNSD's, and SHINee's (and a few more others) stages were done with them.

Was this EXO's first TV debut?

They did have their showcase, but it seems like a weird idea to have them going all out from the get-go. Didn't their showcase also have the tracks over?

Not that it means much to me personally; it just came up from the top of my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aif-bGRnD_Y#!

You guys have to see Ailee's performance here. The mens' reactions, lol.

Top Bottom