• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The vocals are strong. The dance is strong. The music video is styled differently but has the familiar S.M. style.

The rap makes me want to slash a baby's throat. Er. It's not that the rap is out-of-place too much but they look like ******** aliens.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
The fact that it's called 'MAMA' alone makes me uneasy.

What kind of crap name is that?

I do like it, though. The fact that they can pull off the vocal style of an all-man choir is commendable.

KAI's facepaint is really really really LOL-worthy. They could've done without it, imo.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675

I know a lot of people don't notice this, but I feel people like Taeyeon and SHINee's Jonghyun have very good forms when they dance. They just get overshadowed by the designated dancers.

I always get somewhat pissed when someone says that Jonghyun can't dance too well.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
SHINee has one of the most overbalanced lineups in the industry. People who say some of the members cannot dance are on something.

Jonghyun, Onew, and Key are fantastic singers, and Taemin is climbing the ranks.
Minho and Key are good rappers, and theoretically Jonghyun's harsh voice could rap.
All of them can dance, especially Taemin.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I finally got to Ga In and Jo Kwon's We Got Married. I told myself I'd watch one episode before bed so I can go to the gym before Easter Sunday Mass. I ended up watching 4....I almost missed mass =)

Ga In too strong!

justaway12

Smash Master
^
After School's Nana =}

Anyway, I don't mind After School adding more members since they are a graduation group, but they haven't even done anything with their last member, what's the point of adding a new member if you're not going to promote them? Nobody even knows E-young, it's like they put them in the group and expect them to be relevant instantly, and if they aren't, well lol good luck. I don't mind them adding new members if they think it'll benefit the group and try to use them.

Also, they seem to be adding more members than taking any out. I'm afraid the next member that'll leave will be JungAh OTL

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
^
After School's Nana =}

Anyway, I don't mind After School adding more members since they are a graduation group, but they haven't even done anything with their last member, what's the point of adding a new member if you're not going to promote them? Nobody even knows E-young, it's like they put them in the group and expect them to be relevant instantly, and if they aren't, well lol good luck. I don't mind them adding new members if they think it'll benefit the group and try to use them.

Also, they seem to be adding more members than taking any out. I'm afraid the next member that'll leave will be JungAh OTL
New member released

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/04/afte...ce-of-their-newest-freshman-17-year-old-gaeun

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I've always wondered, where do you guys find these amazing gifs/images? I'm always saving the ones I really like that you guys post lol.

Top Bottom