• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Miharu

Smash Hero
**** ccm rofl

t-ara gonna get ruined here. as if hwayoung didnt ruin it already sigh

in other news

holy **** these gifs are big

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Sounds really pathetic if they're adding members just to "boost reputation". T-Ara is already popular enough, why make nine members - it's like asking for you to get compared and destroyed by Soshi.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Nicole is gorgeous. Hyosung is gorgeous, although I prefer the old body figure. Her "chubby" look was flawless.
She still looks kinda big.

A little meat isn't bad at all, anyway. Guess that's why I don't oogle over tall skinny women, like, at all.

And I'm sure we can all say the same, but there's a lot of cute Asian girls at my university, lol.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
In other news, I heard Xiu Min is apparently another lead vocal of EXO-M and I'm extremely disappointed. I thought he was gonna be a lead dancer. For one, you don't need three main vocalists in a six member group, and quite frankly, I'd appreciate it if the lead vocalists could actually pronounce Chinese fluently. ._.

Also, expect a Sherlock review soon possibly.

sakuraZaKi

NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
I haven't listened to EXO-M's version of HISTORY for a while, so I'm assuming that the main/lead vocalists are Korean?

Reminds me of TVXQ doing Mirotic in Mandarin. I don't even understand it, but based on what I'm familiar with, even I could tell something wasn't right.

Also reminds me of Hangeng~ Thanks a lot.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I haven't listened to EXO-M's version of HISTORY for a while, so I'm assuming that the main/lead vocalists are Korean?

Reminds me of TVXQ doing Mirotic in Mandarin. I don't even understand it, but based on what I'm familiar with, even I could tell something wasn't right.

Also reminds me of Hangeng~ Thanks a lot.
Lu Han, Xiu Min, and Chen are the three main vocalists, and only Lu Han is Chinese / speaks fluently. The other two are Korean. ._. Chen has a beautiful voice (haven't heard Xiu Min yet, he got zero lines in History) but his pronunciation isn't good enough.

In Super Junior M, you only had three fluent Chinese speakers, but that was okay because that's how the subunit was built - a subunit of a Korean group with added Chinese members. If S.M. is going to debut a group to focus only on China, they need to do it right. Okay, you're at a loss of Chinese trainees, fine. You can use that as an excuse. However, making the two Korean members main vocalists is not. It's stupid and irritating.

L__

Smash Master
cant say you like anything

hey guise

i just drank some soda

and i'm feeling unusually hyper

normally i dont like

get hyper

from stuff

i hope they didnt put anything unusual

in my drink

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
You can always join, maknae, lol.

I just had beer-battered hot dogs.

Tastes like candy.
My Mandarin is so bad lol.

That's why I'd be hesitant on auditioning. I'm confident enough to improve singing and go through dance training but I only speak Cantonese and English fluently.

And I'd need to be extremely attractive.

That sounds disgusting.

sakuraZaKi

NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
My Mandarin is so bad lol.

That's why I'd be hesitant on auditioning. I'm confident enough to improve singing and go through dance training but I only speak Cantonese and English fluently.

And I'd need to be extremely attractive.

That sounds disgusting.
Nothing a little make-up can't fix.

And what'chu talkin' about Willis?

Beer + anything = good.

Well, ok, not everything. I ate marinated chicken too. Marinated in BEER.

L__

Smash Master
i actually like mandarin

and canto

but i cant listen to canto for a long time it just makes me angry idk why l0l

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Nothing a little make-up can't fix.

And what'chu talkin' about Willis?

Beer + anything = good.

Well, ok, not everything. I ate marinated chicken too. Marinated in BEER.
Rumors are the new T-Ara members are foreigners?

I'd audition for vocals. I can only dance when I'm taught choreography lol. I can't do any of that awesome freestyle stuff.

Beer is just not my style. Tried it legally, didn't like it.

sakuraZaKi

NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Top Bottom