• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
This was last December on SSF:

Extremely Popular
[3.26] Taeyeon

Crazy Popular
[4.04] Tiffany

Absolutely Popular
[4.61] Jessica
[4.63] Yuri

Really Popular
[5.06] Yoona
[5.37] Sunny

Popular
[5.67] Seohyun
[5.82] Sooyoung

Pretty Popular
[6.54] Hyoyeon

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
That was compiled with the rankings of everyone who participated by giving a numerically ranked list lol. I had trouble actually marking a specific slot for all of them and I'm sure most of the people who participated went through the same.

tko112

Smash Lord
more details regarding the T-ara situation:

from a fansite said:
T-ara to become 7~9 members, including replacing members

Core Contents Media's CEO Kim Kwangsoo announced that there will be a big change coming in April. Revealed today, the current seven member group could become eight or nine. Whether it's an addition of members, or replacing members, is not yet decided.

The purpose isn't to remove or to add but to give the members who give effort and display their skills more opportunities through activities. This is intended to introduce the principle of a competition so the opportunities aren't given to the members who are prideful and lazy.

Kim Kwangoo commented, "I've had 30 years of experience and have done much with singers starting as rookies. After three years as activities as a singer, pride and laziness is effected. Stress becomes a bigger deal and it gets harder. You can't win the competition with this type of mindset. This is what has ruined a lot of singers. If there's no effort or there is no singing skills, the members will not be given parts (measures) to sing."

Kim Kwangsoo also that to take T-ara onto another level and in order to develop the group further, T-ara's music style and concepts will change, including the group members. More information will be released on April 7th.

Meanwhile, T-ara will create a fanclub and hold a concert in July.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120315n04605
well, I don't know what to say at this point

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I personally enjoyed the previous bit when Sungmin caused everyone to go crazy ROFL. And goddammit I need to stop watching Strong Heart cuts, especially when I have a paper to write and Han Geng. :c

justaway12

Smash Master
Jessica in those selca's looked like Luna, in the top left picture anyway.

Also, T-ara's manager is such a lame person, he already stated in the start of the interview that "Whether it's an addition of members, or replacing members, is not yet decided", yet he still made such huge claims, I feel like it's all a scare tactic, to scare the girls into working harder and get more press, but I wouldn't put it past him to do something stupid, he did stupid and/or mean stuff before OTL

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
"D.O.: Now that I think about it, I want to become a hair stylist and a fashion designer too!

- That’s perfect, then D.O. can be the group’s stylist! -

All: No thank you."

Hahahaha.

But man, D.O. joined S.M. just two years ago. Being a singer is always just too far of a dream for me. ;~;

justaway12

Smash Master

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Not sure if any of you all are fans of music box stuff but this person takes a lot of kpop songs and music boxes them. I just thought I'd share them with you all.

My ringtone is the music box version of River Flows In You.

=)

justaway12

Smash Master
I thought the mini was lackluster OTL

The first 3 tracks just seemed redundant, sure, it's nice listening to songs with small variations at first, but then it's just lame, like, I liked all of them, but only one was needed.

The alarm clock, the reason and Honesty were boring.
I liked Stranger \O/ It reminds me of an Anime.

Apperantly, there's a rumor that two SNSD members will be there \O/ Hoping it's Tiffany \O/

Top Bottom