• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I MUCH prefer the Chinese version

Kai's voice annoys me lol.
Oppositely from "What Is Love", the beat and feel of this song is much more friendly / suited to Mandarin, yeah.

At least Kai can rap, dance, and sing. Look at the others in S.M.

>Eunhyuk
>Shindong
>Minho

Welp.

<3

I wonder why 우 is romanized as 'woo'
I can't answer why it's "woo" and not "wu", but the "w" is used to help bridge words together and is more accurate with the sound / pronunciation. 진운 would look really strange romanized as "Jinoon". Same with 우혁. Just makes it look better and accurate.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I need organizing advice from hyungs. Once I finish my homework I'm going to go on some mass searches lol. How do you all organize your photos? Right now I merely have this setup.

[Girls' Generation]
- Taeyeon
- Jessica
- Sunny
- Tiffany
- Hyoyeon
- Yuri
- Sooyoung
- Yoona
- Seohyun
- Wallpaper Sets
(General Pictures]

Do you further organize each members' folders?

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
I need organizing advice from hyungs. Once I finish my homework I'm going to go on some mass searches lol. How do you all organize your photos? Right now I merely have this setup.

[Girls' Generation]
- Taeyeon
- Jessica
- Sunny
- Tiffany
- Hyoyeon
- Yuri
- Sooyoung
- Yoona
- Seohyun
- Wallpaper Sets
(General Pictures]

Do you further organize each members' folders?
Like you, I have folders for all the members, then i have a 'Group' folder with subcategories: wallpapers, performances, CF, etc.

Even in each members' folder, I have subcategories for individual CF pics, perfs, radio stuff, etc.

Don't even get me started on my videos.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
See, I want to further specialize each folder, but my laptop is dumb in that in only allows selection of one folder / subfolder when I'm creating wallpaper rotations, so I have to keep everything in each member's folder. I'll just be more OCD about organizing and naming each photo, then.

I haven't even had time to go download the videos yet. So much to do. Likewise with my music library - I've only got like 200+ songs right now. ><

Miharu

Smash Hero
too much work for images

only have separate folders for eunjung and iu atm, everything else is just with all my other images

music is slightly better organized, but i should go back and clean it up later

and you'll be glad to know that i finally caved and dled snsd in flac

T-block

B2B TST
out of curiosity, how large are these collections of images?

one of you should totally .zip and send it to me so i can benefit from all your hard work =x

tery, are you up for keeping two copies of your images? organize everything, and then keep another copy of wallpapers in an unorganized folder.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
out of curiosity, how large are these collections of images?

one of you should totally .zip and send it to me so i can benefit from all your hard work =x

tery, are you up for keeping two copies of your images? organize everything, and then keep another copy of wallpapers in an unorganized folder.
Right now I only have like 300+ pictures, 70+ MB.

That's so lame I am kinda disgusted at the mention. I may share the few wallpaper sets I have right now though - merely a J. Estina set (pre-The Boys) and a Run Devil Run set (black).

*Nosebleed*

justaway12

Smash Master
@Tery: Eunhyuk is a great dancer though \O/

Woot woot Taeyeon's brithday \O/

lol, I had too many images myself so I deleted a lot of my Taeyeon images

So have some GIFs \O/

Rest are collapsed cause they're huge, I used some of these before but they're too good \O/

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
@Tery: Eunhyuk is a great dancer though \O/

Yes, Eunhyuk is a fantastic rapper and dancer. But singing? Not so much. Kai is the only male I've seen in S.M. so far who has demonstrated solid levels of all three. Plus he's pretty good-looking. The closest to Kai is Changmin, but Changmin's voice isn't really a rapping voice.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yeah, exactly.

Changmin has looks and vocals.
Minho has looks, dance, and rap.
Eunhyuk has dance and rap.
Shindong has dance and rap.
Kai has looks, vocals, dance, and rap.

I can't think of others in S.M. that come close.

Edit--Males in S.M. anyway.

Also, I'ma learn the lyrics for "History". The song is perfectly in my vocal range.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
S9, what do you mean by sig? IDGI lol OTL

TBH, I don't think Kai's rapping is anything to write home about lol, but I guess that could apply to all of SM's group/most idols lol
Karasu-hyung's signature. The extra images you posted would add to his already large signature.

It isn't, but neither was Eunhyuk's debut raps. And yeah, that applies to essentially ever rapper in Korea.

tko112

Smash Lord
so, according to several sources, I heard that EXO will debut on May 20, which is ironically when there's going to be a solar eclipse happening, thoughts on that any1?

Top Bottom