• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I'm going to be a junior attorney working for the state. Although Florida has no money, so we'll all probably end up getting laid off eventually, lol. :(

Jieun is a pretty good singer. I should probably listen to more Secret.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Ok, so I'm like 100% head over heels in love with Invincible Youth. I finally started it legitimately yesterday because I decided to take on City Hunter first.

OMG I laugh at like everything at IY. I never really liked Yuri that much because I always prefered Taeyeon/Sunny but now I adore her. Goo Hara however is still my favorite.

I also LOVE that they all like sing each others groups songs and do their dances. So funny and cute!

Oo and the hosts are so funny too!

It makes me kinda worried to get to season 2 now that everyone I've spoke to about it says it's not as good.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Ok, so I'm like 100% head over heels in love with Invincible Youth. I finally started it legitimately yesterday because I decided to take on City Hunter first.

OMG I laugh at like everything at IY. I never really liked Yuri that much because I always prefered Taeyeon/Sunny but now I adore her. Goo Hara however is still my favorite.

I also LOVE that they all like sing each others groups songs and do their dances. So funny and cute!

Oo and the hosts are so funny too!

It makes me kinda worried to get to season 2 now that everyone I've spoke to about it says it's not as good.
Where are you finding the subs of Invincible Youth? I've only watched the first two episodes of the second season lol. So I'd appreciate any links. :D

L__

Smash Master
if you guys had to show people who have never listened to kpop before 3 songs

which would they be?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
- Anything by Younha
- Anything by Younha
- Anything by Younha

For starters, who does this person currently listen to / what type of music to they prefer?

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
If they already like pop music, I would say

1. 2NE1 - Can't Nobody
2. GD & TOP feat. Bom - Oh Yeah
3. T-ara - Why Are You Being Like This

If they don't really like pop yet and you're trying to ease them into it, I would say

1. 4Men - Baby Baby
2. SHINee - Replay
3. 2NE1 - I Don't Care

L__

Smash Master
this person doesn't exist, tery hahahaha it was just a question that came into my head after listening to some kpop the other day and should the occasion ever come up i'd be ready

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
It was a 55/45 win matchup in K-POPs favor, apparently, lol.

I can relate, though. At that age, I don't think I would've liked any pop at all. Any mention of 'pop' reminded me too much of those 90s-00s pop groups. I wasn't very fond of them, to put it nicely.

L__

Smash Master
if I remember correctly, at that age, I liked listening to pop sometimes but would never really tell anyone I liked pop lol. thankfully now other people's opinions don't really affect what I like and dislike.

:happysheep:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
this person doesn't exist, tery hahahaha it was just a question that came into my head after listening to some kpop the other day and should the occasion ever come up i'd be ready
Oh. I totally knew that and just wanted to promote Younha. Obv.

dunno

show them some troll ****

like my funny hunny and ring ding dong
You would. Also, expect a few PM's or something once I start trying out DotA 2, hyung.

only thing i listened to back then were my parents
LOL this is true.

Top Bottom