• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

justaway12

Smash Master

Trick is my favorite, If you only listen to one song on this album, it should be this, Oscar too, it is awesome, so dark and awesome Top secret too. OMG VITAMIN <33333

How great is your love is boring, but Sooyoung <3 I bet her lyrics were fabbbb. My J was cute but kinda boring, Mr Taxi Korean version sucks.

Say Yes, is veryy nice, Sunflower is very pretty, it takes a while to get good.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I like the title track so far, although I feel like they could've done a much stronger dance with that beat if that makes any sense. Gonna wait til I get my CD in the mail before listening to the rest of it.

I love the Korean version of Mr. Taxi but it sounds like they left some of the Japanese lyrics in there (reverse Jpopinizing?).

Also,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pA_Tou-DPI

AWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GG

TIFFANY, TAEYEON AND SUNNY LOOKING MAD GODLIKE
This X9

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm the best (maknae).

*Maknaefists*

I know right? I was like, "Ah." And then I was like, "Ahhhh." And then, "Ahhhhhhhhh~~".

Edit--Woah, Victra posting twice on the same page?! Madness.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
My body is ready for this Sunday. MY BODY IS READY.

But am I the only one who likes the Korean version better? Just sounds more natural, also, the required use of Taeyeon / Seohyun / Jessica in the lines to make their English sound good is overshadowing. Needed more Tiffany and Sooyoung.

justaway12

Smash Master
What's happening on Sunday?

I find the english flows better, IMO, I don't think they used Tae/Seo/Sica to make the english sound good, it's because Taeyeon and Jessica always sing 1/3 of the song anyway lol, in fact, it's probably the most equal line distrubution they gave to SNSD ever.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
What's happening on Sunday?
S.M. TOWN 2011.

Justaway12 said:
I find the english flows better, IMO, I don't think they used Tae/Seo/Sica to make the english sound good, it's because Taeyeon and Jessica always sing 1/3 of the song anyway lol.
And that's what I didn't like. Obviously, they have fantastic voices, but so do the other girls, Sunny and Sooyoung to be more precise are who I feel have the most underrated voices.

justaway12

Smash Master
I have to say though, the Korean lyrics >>>>>> English lyrics, the English lyrics just seem a bit childish to sing, it could be the same for the Korean version, but I wouldn't know, lol.
Yeah, but that happenend in the Korean version too, and it's actually getting much better, everyone in the boys sings more than one like, or atleast, a long one.

but I agree, I don't get those one line singers sometimes (Unless it's Hara), I mean, I would understand if the songs were vocally challenging or required intense choreo but really, a majority of the time they mainly just require for them to stay in-tune/pitch, they've been training for years, I think they can do that much.
I would understand if it was vocally challenging/required intense chreo or the song just didn't suit their voice as Sunny can be very shakey live and has trouble singing and dancing at the same time, Sooyoung does not have a lot of power in her and is shakey.

Miharu

Smash Hero
eh

sounds like a shinee song

lol @ english version

i think i like these songs better when i don't understand what they're saying

all in all it feels like the song is lacking something; it's merely okay/good at best, but not anything great/amazing like their previous stuff (from the perspective of other people obviously)

justaway12

Smash Master
I honestly think it's the worst lol.

Have not found a song that I dislike more yet.

I've realised that I'm not into SHINee's newer sound at all, like even Lucifer wasn't that amazing.
Some of their non-title stuff is okay though.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Yeah, RDD made no sense to me. It still doesn't.

On the contrary, I actually liked 'Lucifer'. If fact, I thought it was awesome.

ARRRGH!!! EVERYONE HELP ME!

Repackage. Repackage. Repackage. Repackage.

Must... save... for REPACKAGE! MUST NOT CLICK PURCHASE BUTTON! HELP ME HYUNG/MAKNAE!

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Considering that I just got home and haven't even listened to the song yet, I'll keep that in mind, lol.

The thing that's kicking me are the posters, though. What about those?

EDIT:

Just listened to it. I'm sorry... but it was really meh.

The whole song felt unchanging and uninspired. Everything about the MV was pretty BUT the song.

I expected more from the guy do did Michael Jackson's 'Dangerous'. I danced that song like crazy when I was little.

justaway12

Smash Master
The Posters are probably going to br the ugly cover art they used.

I just bought it just because the packaging is soo pretty like wow, Tin boxes FTW <3
I'm just going to buy the repack on itunes.

I don't think the title track was the best song in the album as well, TBH. Oscar, Trick, Top Secret and other outclassed it, but I do still love the title track.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
i love their beauty. but this song i dislike -_- Teddy Riley wrote it and he is a RAPIST. He ***** his own daughter and is trying to make his way in Korea PLZ HELP KOREA TO BE FREE OF COMPOSERS LIKE HIM. Anyways, I love Girls Generation !! Jessica and Sunny suits this concept! idk abt the other girls tho :(..
Saw that on a youtube comment and all I could say was wtf....
>.>

Also, English version isn't bad at all. Not that I've heard the Korean version yet xD

Top Bottom