• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Miharu

Smash Hero

황미영

Smash Champion
Another con, more Kpop merchandise. ;D Got like four SNSD posters. Three for my cousin in Puerto Rico. And two SNSD shirts.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Be even more jelly of Engel. Engel had the G-area seats so he was even closer.

And be even more jelly of my friend. She got to stay for the SNSD fan meet was literally two feet away and got pushed back by security. I'm waiting for her fancam. :3

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So much prettier in person, and I was a decent distance away. I really wish I could've stayed for the fan meet. Especially since I ended up missing my afternoon classes anyway thanks to traffic from New York.

황미영

Smash Champion
Welp, Sunny, you walk away unscathed, for this once. Next time you in America. It's GG.

EDIT: Yeah, we should have a meetup sometime. That would be tons of fun. Also, I'd hype this **** up sooooooo bad.

tko112

Smash Lord

Engel

Smash Journeyman
Tery! too bad we didn't meet... spent most of Sunday waiting in line though haha

ok quick fan account time I suppose:

So the waiting in line paid off, I was right up front in ga2 near the end of the extended stage. The girls were so close haha. Making eye contact with them is awesome :D

After the concert my group went to eat in ktown... apparently like a couple minutes after we got in the restaurant, all the SM artists arrived at one a couple buildings over. Then when we left our restaurant we saw the bus. Sadly most of the girls were already on >_< Did manage to catch Sunny, Amber and BoA leave though.

Monday when we were going to the fanmeet we stopped by the hotel and all the girls were in 2 SUVs outside. It was hard to see inside but we could see Jessica laughing and trying not to look at everyone lol.

The fanmeet was fun, even though there were some very obnoxious sones there >_>. The girls performed The Boys again then did a generic little interview, it lasted maybe an hour at most. Sunny's aegyo was as cute as ever and hearing Sica sing almost (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU8MzBUVh5A) was amazing. This was my view of the event http://i.imgur.com/tNdxp.jpg

Just wish the girls weren't all so tired and sick ;_; they need to get better ;_;

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I didn't have to wait much unlike you crazy G-area people, heh.

Yeah, my friend was able to get close enough to the SUV with Taeyeon, Yuri, and Tiffany. Taeyeon and Yoona were also really sick.

The worst part is, my bus from New York back to campus got delayed so much that I ended up missing all my classes anyway, which means I could've just stayed for the fan meeting. I'm still crying about it inside.

황미영

Smash Champion
I hope them coming here shows them how much we love them. Now they just need to come to Florida.

If they went to Epcot, I think the Japanese and the Chinese area would go nuts.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm pretty sure I couldn't rank my Girls' Generation-nunas. Way too difficult.

But Taeyeon, Seohyun, and Sunny would be at the top. There is no doubt it my heart. <3

Edit--Also, I've had that Sunny gif open in a separate tab for the last 15 minutes and have just been watching it.

Top Bottom