• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Nothin' much.

Been looking online for that Taeyeon card from 'The Boys' album. No success so far. Also, I'm waiting for the large influx of games that are coming out in the next few months.

There's also college, I guess. I'm horrible at Chemistry right now, lol.

How about you, maknae?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Doing five sets of Applied Calculus homework. I've only been to the class like four times the entire semester thus far, lol. Nothing I can't handle.

Worried about next semester, where I need to take College Writing and probably Chemistry as well.

Looking forward to going home for Thanksgiving. New phone and hopefully new MP3 waiting for me, heh.

Miharu

Smash Hero
college writing is actually pretty simple; just make sure to be concise and to the point when you write

lol chemistry, haven't taken that since high school 8D

Get@Will

Smash Champion
no worries. i'm sure only like 4 people know about this game.

just sit back and enjoy your kpop. and spend countless hours searching for that taeyeon card that no one's willing to let go.

Top Bottom