• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Damnit, can't believe I clicked on that....
Couldn't help but listen to it though :'[

Now go listen to T-ara's "Apple is A"

Also, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ Karasu's pun XD

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Twinkie you can't be serious! Far from the best SNSD song.

Hey, so who else likes MBLAQ?

황미영

Smash Champion

There's gonna be a tournament during that period for Brawl and Melee in Hatillo. You should see if you can go, and perhaps I'll help you out depending on how things look at that time.

Nope. Arcades are a dying breed here.
On Saturday right? I'll see if I can go since, I'll be arriving Friday and it with no means of transportation other than family members it will be hard. But I will do my best to go.

Y lol, todo el mundo empieza con Gee. Pero esta bien. ;D SNSD es el mejor! ;DDDD

I got more posters now. I so happy. <3

L__

Smash Master
On Saturday right? I'll see if I can go since, I'll be arriving Friday and it with no means of transportation other than family members it will be hard. But I will do my best to go.

Y lol, todo el mundo empieza con Gee. Pero esta bien. ;D SNSD es el mejor! ;DDDD

I got more posters now. I so happy. <3
yo I'm jealous :c

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
justaway12 said:
I love MBLAQ <3 One of the few boybands I actually keep up with.
What songs do you like from them? I like them because I like basically everything they've released. Y is my favorite. I pretend I don't like Oh Yeah, but secretly I do. :grin:

justaway12

Smash Master
atleast AKP's layout is faster than before, but damn is it messy, I hate messy >:[

What songs do you like from them? I like them because I like basically everything they've released. Y is my favorite. I pretend I don't like Oh Yeah, but secretly I do. :grin:
lol, I hate Oh yeah, couldn't even make it to the Bridge it was so bad for me. Chorus was fun though.

But other than that and Stay, I love everything I heard from them that aren't ballads, which are hit or miss.

Though I got into them late so I didn't hear much outside of their title track and Mona Lisa EP/BLAQ Style.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/brow...se-fourth-album-a-week-earlier-than-scheduled

OMG YES! I told you they'd come back! >:-(

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Get@Will said:
so it finally comes out.
I've been in denial for a long time. :(

Terywj said:
When I first glimpsed at Athena's post I thought she was referring to GD&TOP's Oh Yeah.
Will I redeem myself if I say GD&TOP's Oh Yeah has more plays in my iTunes than MBLAQ's Oh Yeah?

l Karasu l said:
Needs maor 'Hip Song'.
Link: Best of both worlds

justaway12 said:
But other than that and Stay, I love everything I heard from them that aren't ballads, which are hit or miss.
MBLAQ ballads are mostly awful, I can't even lie. G.O's probably the only one that can pull off a ballad.

Secret's coming back, too? Who isn't coming back? Next thing you know G.NA will stop promotions early so 4minute can come back.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Speaking of SHINee, SMTown New York tickets went on sale today... just another reminder that I can't go... why are they scheduling a concert on a Sunday night when most of their fans are students, again?

EDIT: And now the free concert is on a Sunday, too?

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
!!!
Yup.... my life is awesome again.

Sunday concerts aren't that bad.
I've been doing that Sunday night concert, school Monday morning bit since high school.
Only time I ever regretted it when I saw AFI and I basically got the life beaten outta me xD

Edit: The free concert was always on a Sunday.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Great. I'm going to go pull a Victra and disappear for forever.
shouldn't use that **** as a joke

or i'll kick you in the ****. even if you're a dude. yeah, guess what's behind the censorship.

i don't care that you've posted pics in here before. your ****ing legs are beautiful so i'm not ruling out the possibility that you're a chick.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
shouldn't use that **** as a joke

or i'll kick you in the ****. even if you're a dude. yeah, guess what's behind the censorship.

i don't care that you've posted pics in here before. your ****ing legs are beautiful so i'm not ruling out the possibility that you're a chick.
Well I'm super-de-duper sad about this. But you're right. I won't disappear. If i were to stop posting on Smashboards, I would give it up to hang with you guys right here in this thread. At least I'm a nobody with pride~

Top Bottom