• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Miharu

Smash Hero
eh idk about that

its more along the lines of how i generally don't enjoy this type of music as much as everyone else here does

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I know! I must post here more. I'm looking into seeing if there's a Korean Music group on campus, whether just listeners or even singers / dancers. Gonna be legit.

L__

Smash Master
does it bother anyone else when you can hear people's music clearly through their headphones?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
some girls in my orientation group had gdragon key chains and went nuts when my phone went off (gee ringtone sup son)

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I know! I must post here more. I'm looking into seeing if there's a Korean Music group on campus, whether just listeners or even singers / dancers. Gonna be legit.
Where do you go to school?
randomcuriosity >.>

does it bother anyone else when you can hear people's music clearly through their headphones?
Broseph, if that bothers you, you're gonna hate to be around me.
If my music isn't loud, I can't enjoy it to the max :I

some girls in my orientation group had gdragon key chains and went nuts when my phone went off (gee ringtone sup son)
Lol you would have Gee as a ringtone xD

It's coolski.
I used to rock a "Apple is A" ringtone. That song <3

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Lol yeah, you can hear my music pretty clearly through my headphones.
Can't hear a single thing when people talk to me and after a good while... can't really hear a single thing either ;]

L__

Smash Master
T-Block sent me here.

I guess I'm here because I'm ready to be converted. D:
youtube epik high now

I'm okay with blasting music on big speakers though

as long as they aren't bad quality speakers or the bitrate for the song is high

T-Block sent me like 4 of those videos at once and I couldn't handle the sudden bombardment of cuteness. I needed fresh air. D:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Karasu is right.
Twink's body is ready for kpop.

Sup broski, nice to have you :]

Oh and Tery, you go to school with my friend xD
So are you really gonna come down to the free concert Oct 9th?

I dunno....

I'm still trying to find the appeal in kpop other than the videos. It isn't exactly my cup of tea, but I could acquire a taste for it

tko112

Smash Lord
I dunno....

I'm still trying to find the appeal in kpop other than the videos. It isn't exactly my cup of tea, but I could acquire a taste for it
nice to have you here, dude

you have a good point though, so I might suggest watching any english subbed variety shows, old or new, maybe you could find your appeal there

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Oh and Tery, you go to school with my friend xD
So are you really gonna come down to the free concert Oct 9th?
Haha, what year are they?
Yeah I am. Or at least I'm planning to. I should look into hotels and the actual location.

Twinkie, you should enjoy Korean music or any music for that matter for the sound and appeal, not the attractive people and music videos.

Twinkie, you should enjoy Korean music or any music for that matter for the sound and appeal, not the attractive people and music videos.
Mhm, my taste in music is pretty wide I would say, but this is new territory for me. I'm open to new genres, I just need to get the videos flowing, so I can figure out what's there to like about it.

It'll grow on me eventually.

Oh and hi everybody who said hi to me. :)

황미영

Smash Champion
Twinkie, olle yo voy para Puerto Rico y sabes que? I'MMA BLAST DAT KPOP OVER THERE! While everyone is grinding to reggaeton. And I'll be like. MIRA OLLE SABES QUE! ME GUSTA LA MUSICA DE LAS MUJERES COREANAS POR QUE SON LINDAS WEEEPAAAAAAAAAAA!

ESO EH, ******! Vienes pa 'ca? Cool, pues me tienes que decir cuando y donde llegaras, pq quiero escuchar tu musica koreana!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Haha, what year are they?
Yeah I am. Or at least I'm planning to. I should look into hotels and the actual location.
Not sure what year she is, to be honest xD
But I mention her because she "plays" Brawl and from what I can see somewhat dabbles in Kpop.

Yeah get on that quick!
Trying to get an orgy of friends to go and the more the merrier xD

Yo... the spanish in here.
Way too real for this guy.

Top Bottom