• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I know I'm definitely going to the free concert on the 9th, but the S.M. Town depends on the date. A friend is also planning on going to the free concert, so he'll bring me lol.

(Yes, I'm a '93 line but don't have my license. I just don't like driving and get car sick way too easily.)
Yeah, idk about the S.M. Town thing either.
I'll be in school and'll probably in total hermit mode studying :[

Lol it's coolskies.
I'm 21 and can't drive.
Well I can, but blind in my left eye so driving is scary D;

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahhaha ahhhh. i personally like girls with a little more flesh than the quite skinny kpop girls. they are very good looking though

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I really want to go to the NY SMTown, but yeah, do they have an exact date yet so I can check plane and hotel prices? I don't think I have any holiday weekends in October...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yeah, no official date, which is what's holding me back, even though I am "close enough."

If I'm lucky, it'll be on a weekend or any day after Tuesday, since I only have like two classes afterwards.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
kay OMG. My friend went to Korea to visit his family this month, and he ended up seeing SNSD at the airport at took creeper photos.

SO JELLY.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Free concert is even better, but there's no way I'd be able to stay for a concert on a Sunday. (And doesn't this mean the SM groups would have to perform at both the free concert and the SMTown concert in the same city in the same month?)

justaway12

Smash Master
The only SM group performing in TVXQ, and yes, I tihnk it does =O

I've never been to a concert ;O; The closest I got was SMTown in Paris, and even then I wasn't allowed. They should like, an SM Town in England, preferably Sheffield =3

Heechul is going to the army in 10 days =O

Why isn't Leeteuk as well? Isn't he older?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Uh, I'm pretty sure SHINee will also be at the free concert.

Leeteuk is enlisting soon as well, since he and Heechul are like a whole week apart in age.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion

T-block

B2B TST
That's not what those numbers mean lol...

20-40 means what people with normal vision see at 40 feet, you need to be at 20 feet to see. 20-15 means you can see at 20 feet what normal people have to be at 15 feet to see.

The more you know.

Top Bottom