• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
If I don't survive this hurricane, I'd like you guys to know one thing.

I'm gonna die listening to Epik High and Drunken Tiger.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Fighting!!! IRENE SUCKS!

IU's coming back? Wow, the competition is going to be really tough for the next couple of months.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Girls' Generation, IU, Brown Eyed Girls, KARA, Wonder Girls? Sounds like an amazing fall!

I hope everyone is safe from Irene. I'm just receiving the aftermath--winds and rain--but it's really rough out there, too.

justaway12

Smash Master

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Great. Now I'm going to have nightmares from Kyuhyun's accident now.

At least she doesn't have a punctured lung...

Seriously, I saw the ep. of Strong Heart when they discussed this, and I was emotionally touched. I worried when I saw SooYoung's article.

Good to see she's doing good though; she's a pretty strong person already. Bad thing is that the rest of the group is going to have to cope with it for a long while. Personally, the next coming concerts won't be the same without all 9. Those are some pretty big concerts too.

What's with South Korea + car accidents + celebrities?

I'm going to call this right now. The girls'll start crying during a performance for SooYoung.

justaway12

Smash Master
Apperantly, car rules aren't taken as seriously in Korea so nobody pays attention to them and it's super hectic so it's probably not just Celebrities.

I never heard of Kyuhyun's car incident, I always knew something life threatening happened since people all talked about it, but no one I saw that mentioned it ever specified, they only ever called it "That incident".

I only know about Kibum's, Sunye's and both of Daesung's.

tko112

Smash Lord
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/super-junior-members-will-say-goodbye-to-heechul-on-strong-heart

a very sad day for all the members, its gonna be very sad to not see him for 2 years, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do

EDIT: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/kara-releases-teaser-for-step

well, this is certainly different from the photos, but i like it, thoughts any1?

EDIT 2: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/girl...ok-at-other-girls-before-advancing-into-japan

inb4 somebody mentions the hidden message in the article title

Top Bottom