• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

justaway12

Smash Master
The MV reminds me U-kiss' debut, that isn't a compliment.

The rest of the songs are nice though, I won't play them again but it's okay, kinda wish they'd get rid of the engrish intros, but yeah, they didn't make much of an impact on me.

Also, I say this out of love, but the Brave brothers need to stop producing music.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
You don't like that "BRAVE SOUND" at the beginning of all of their amazing songs? :grin:

황미영

Smash Champion
Victra, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! ; A;

I had a feeling he would resign. Since you know, school is important.

Miharu

Smash Hero
i ****ing hate engrish intros

make me die a bit on the inside every time i hear one

also, on an unrelated note: black black black, white

justaway12

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jO0LHYQAY8c

DNW. I'll be completly honest about this, this song sounds bad to me, not my cup of tea, hopefully like shy boy, there'll be another song in this single that's awesome (Though I did love Shy Boy). I really like Secret, so I'm not going to judge straight away. Though HYosung dance a 1:39 was all kinds of cute.

I'm glad this is a group where their teasers are nothing like their songs.

SNSD JUST LANDED A COLLABORTAION WTITH Takahashi Taku OF M-FLO OMG I AM SHAKING AND DYING I LOVE M-FLO AND HE MAKES THE MOST UNIQUE AND AMAZING BEATS EVER! <33333

justaway12

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_oOjnR-jZQ&feature=feedu

I'm guessing this the new band? =O
SM uploaded it but quickly unlisted, it's sound pretty good =O
Biscolate lol, it reminds me of chocolate biscuits. :p

EDIT: Apperantly, Biscolate is already a band and their album will be distrubited by SM, but whatever, I'm loving this song. <3

EDIT: I love this OST! Mainly because it's not the standard overused ballad that everyone seems to love.
Eunjung - White OST

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE PRETTIEST GIRL IN K-POP <3

Miharu

Smash Hero
I LOVE YOU EUNJUNG

also

EVERY DAY I SHOCK SHOCK

this weekend i realized that most of the stuff i listen to doesn't qualify as mainstream kpop at ALL

justaway12

Smash Master
Apperantly, he's not dead, just in a coma. So that's good, hope he recovers. Apperantly, I hope they find the man who did hit-and-run him.

You know, even though it's proven he's not completly his fault I'm pretty sure this whole faisco will never actually leave Big Bang and tarnish their image, even if it was proven it couldn't be avoided at all and it wasn't his fault.

EDIT: Here is the article.
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/official-police-statement-on-daesungs-car-accident

Anddd the cyclist died. R.I.P. I hope for the best for his family/friends/everyone involved.

justaway12

Smash Master
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/snsd-unleashes-their-first-japanese-studio-album#disqus_thread

Love Bad girl, LOVE LOVE BEAUTIFUL STRANGER (For some reason, it reminded me of something Namie Amuro would do.) and I'm in love with the HERO!

Hate You-aholic

I HATE THAT I DON'T LOVE LET IT RAIN. I love the beat, so much, but something about it, makes me not love it D= but I like it, also like Hoot, I have a very love/hate relationship with hoot =| kinda like born to be a lady, very sweet though.

Hate how most of them are only 2mins long.

[collapse="UNFFFFFFFFFFFF"]
[/collapse]

Top Bottom