• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

justaway12

Smash Master
http://fyjewelry.tumblr.com/post/5457814096/jewelry-pass-download-here-jewelrys-new-song

<3

It's a shame the other members left =( But that's expected since this is a graduation group.
But the new group is still very, very, very, good! But wow did they change it up =O Went from this to that

But this song is still so addictive and good and flawless and everything. <3

Reminds me of a T-ara song, forgot which one though >.<

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNY! =D
Oh, and her brothers and sisters since they share the same birthday!

Oh wow, I just realised I've been around here 3 years =O

justaway12

Smash Master
SNSD JAPANESE ALBUM ON JUNE 1ST
THEY LOOK SO ~PURE~ AND ~INNOCENT~ THIS LOOKS SOOO OLDEN TIME SNSD BUT MORE ~MATURE~ EVEN WITH THOSE CIRCUS HAIRSTYLES AND MAKE-UP

http://www.girls-generation.jp/mrtaxi/ad/album_ad.html

Deluxe stuff is $86
Normal album is $37.11
And CD DVD $49

I want to buy the deluxe edition sooooo bad, but no, I...can't ;o;...I musn't
Plus my mom will skin me alive.

Miharu

Smash Hero
yeah i know, but the characters are shared, and the meaning's usually more or less the same

even in korean, snsd sounds really close phonetically to what the characters actually sound like when spoken in chinese. pretty sure the intended meaning is the same as well

DZLE

Smash Master
Oh ****, you listen to Kpop DZLE? You still living in Utah or did you move somewhere decent?
Yeah man I love Kpop! :)

And unfortunately i am only in Utah still... although really it might be changing soon. Been talking about moving! :)

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Do eeeet. And teach me Korean...unless you used a translator for your sig.

LOL $90-something for the deluxe box set for SNSD's album and it apparently includes a glittery bag and make up case. I don't think they can make it any clearer that it ain't for dudes. I might get it anyway and just sell the bag and case on ebay since it'll probably be out of print a week after its release.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Orchestra version of Fiction is far superior to the dance version. They should promote that version on stage with a live orchestra at every music show every week for three months straight.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
2NE1 - Lonely

Vocals - [9.25/10]
CL - [10/10] CL's voice is similar to Bom's at various points in this song. Dunno if that's positive, but CL definitely has a singing voice. One of the few rappers with a strong voice in the industry. YG should showcase that more. That said, CL was fantastic in this song. Good range, falsetto, etc. Well done, CL.
Bom - [10/10] Is Park Bom's voice ever bad? I'll admit to being slightly off since her voice was in a lower range in Don't Cry, but regardless, Bom sang perfectly. Her freevoicing or whatever at the end of the song was also great.
Minzy - [9/10] Minzy probably has one of the best lower voices for the females, another being Younha, and this really melds the song together IMO.
Dara - [8/10] Seems like Dara is always a transitional between Park Bom and CL. I don't particularily care, since she does a great job as such.

Music Video - [8.25/10]
Not much needs to be said here--smooth transitions et all. Two notes though: (1) lip syncing was pretty bad and (2) 85 MPH speed limit?

Appearance - [9.5/10]
(Perhaps I'm being lazy and have a headache, but) The girls looked great. I'm liking Minzy's hair the most, really, since we've grown accustomed to CL blonde, Bom red, and Dara unique.

Overall [27/30]
Fantastic song~

Miharu

Smash Hero
hm something about her voice i dno't like, but i can't place it

it's decent though (the song overall)

man today when i was running my experiment at school i saw like...attractive girls irl for the 2nd time in like...months

i am a deprived child

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I'm so glad Kara came back. Things were looking bleak for a while.

justaway12

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8r-SCbMKVc

You can tell SM put a lot of hard work into their graphics, very top quality.

▷ Trailer List

1 MR.TAXI
2 GENIE
3 BAD GIRL
4 HOOT
5 you-aholic
6 Beautiful Stranger
7 Run Devil Run
8 THE GREAT ESCAPE
9 I'm In Love With The HERO
10 Gee
11 Let It Rain
12 BORN TO BE A LADY

SQUEE SO HARD WITH EXCITMENT RN.
*Squeee*

Also, I was never into 2ne1, I basically only liked Go Away and It hurts, but I teventually made myself like Fire, Can't Nobody and Pretty Boy, IDC was okay too. But I'm really into Lonely right now.

Top Bottom