• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
This is good, so I'm guessing they're not going to promote it. :( Watch the song they decide to promote be the worst one on the album.

I really do hope the album is good, though. Beast has potential, they just waste it doing things like Beautiful and I Like You the Best.

justaway12

Smash Master
lol, well, you're right, they aren't. :p They're promoting a song called "Fiction". CUBE just released this one early as a digital single as a treat to the fans, I'm pretty sure they'll perform this live once at least once though, as well as some other songs of their album.

But it's okay, I won't worry too much about the album, I have faith in Dongwoon.

EDIT: The moment I listened to it, it sounded like a somewhat old Korean OST.
I just heard this, and wow, they do sound alike =O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNjBRwbiwAM

DZLE

Smash Master
GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY

Sup guys, been awhile. Tery told me to post here again

soju

SD God
GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY

Sup guys, been awhile. Tery told me to post here again

I hate you a lot right now, I was going to randomly come back after not posting here in forever and say that exact phrase >:/ but you had to go and mind read me didnt you?

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Oh ****, you listen to Kpop DZLE? You still living in Utah or did you move somewhere decent?

LOL Miharu always seems mad about something.

justaway12

Smash Master
Yayyy! as time went by I got more into KARA, they're now my 2nd favorite Kpop group, along with BEG.
Jiyoung looks 20 years older in that picture though x( Which is a shame since shes normally very attractive =(

Hey what's good from Sistar?
Just recently listened to "Ma Boy" and I'm in love
They only had three single album so far. So they just have.
Push Push
Shady Girl
How dare you

I think How Dare You is best, Shady girl is worst. There are other songs in the single album, but they are baddd =( TBH, I don't think any of their songs are too good, other than Ma Boy and How Dare You.

Miharu

Smash Hero
i can't say i like any of sistar's songs (or not any of those 3 lol). KPOP GROUPS NEED TO STOP SAYING THEIR OWN ****IGN NAMES IN EVERY SONG HOLY ****

man thats annoying

that eluphant song's alright tho

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Thanks Justaway n__n Hmm of the three posted I only really liked Shady Girl. They're not too flash

Ga In <3

Miharu

Smash Hero
you play lol, whatever you have to say is invalidated

nice ninja edit LOL

meeting eunjung would be a dream come true~

Get@Will

Smash Champion
hey athena if it isn't too much trouble, could you give me the link to your previous avatar too?

i really like your avatars

Top Bottom