• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

황미영

Smash Champion
Well, it looks like I can't join in on that.

I'll have to make Asian Appreciation Day 2010

And spam it only with Asian women. I'll put Taeyang as well, since my friend is in love with him now. xD I showed him that Asians are sexy as well. ;D

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
The image of a bunch of pictures of women and then suddenly Taeyang from nowhere made me laugh.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Does Ottogi make anything besides those ramen snacks?

Because that's all I ever see in the store.

Vitality

Smash Ace
Man, all i've gotten are white girls and no asians T_T
1 tried to **** me. I managed to scare her off by getting the whole school to help me.
The 2nd was vegetarian and but she had a Russian father who was probably 6'5" or something like that. He seemed like the type that wanted his daughters to have the right guy or be a nun.
now the 3rd is stalking me :0

Am i doing something wong?

tko112

Smash Lord
Man, all i've gotten are white girls and no asians T_T
1 tried to **** me. I managed to scare her off by getting the whole school to help me.
The 2nd was vegetarian and but she had a Russian father who was probably 6'5" or something like that. He seemed like the type that wanted his daughters to have the right guy or be a nun.
now the 3rd is stalking me :0

Am i doing something wrong?
did da 1st girl know where u live, cuz im stumped on how she tried 2 **** u

as 4 ur question, did u do anything dat made dis happen

L__

Smash Master
oh come on Tery

you're so awesome no joke

you'd get along with a lot of my friends

I wish I could meet you all ;___;

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I get alone with people, yes. Very well, for that matter.

But my situation with a "chance" doesn't look very good.

I wish I wasn't all the way in Massachusetts. We need to organize a huge get-together dance party with everyone.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I was gonna call you guys out because normally when a guy says he is being "stalked" all he really means is a girl actually looked at him or something. When we say a guy is stalking us, it actually means unwarranted phone calls, following, etc.

But being groped on a ski lift does not sound good.

Vitality

Smash Ace
I was gonna call you guys out because normally when a guy says he is being "stalked" all he really means is a girl actually looked at him or something. When we say a guy is stalking us, it actually means unwarranted phone calls, following, etc.

But being groped on a ski lift does not sound good.
My stalking is when I sit in a 400 person classroom and the girl still manages to find me and snipe out a spot beside my seat.

I would post the ugly chick who groped me but all of her photos have been photoshopped already.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Vitality said:
I would post the ugly chick who groped me but all of her photos have been photoshopped already.
We don't want to see her anyway! LOL

But I still don't consider seat-girl stalking, if that's all she's doing. If you tell her she's making you uncomfortable, I'm sure she'll leave you alone.

Top Bottom