• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

황미영

Smash Champion
Omg... I don't really like SNSD's songs in Japanese... It doesn't sound natural. xD

My friend was telling me about how the Korean language sounds nicer than Japanese. :p

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Omg... I don't really like SNSD's songs in Japanese... It doesn't sound natural. xD

My friend was telling me about how the Korean language sounds nicer than Japanese. :p
Out of the three, Korean is the most "flowing" while Japanese and Chinese are more shattered sounding. In a way each language has their own distinct appeal. :3

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
resTy said:
I'm think over Kpop, guys. I'm movin on to USApop.
Why can't you listen to both?

I think it's just whatever language you're used to? I can't think of any songs right now that sound better in a second language than they do in the original language, just because I'm not used to the second version.

I can think of some that sound the same... I like 2 Different Tears in Korean and English about the same.

T-block

B2B TST
gtfo will if i choose you i just get **** on by everyone >=(

i've always thought japanese flowed better than korean

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L7CpGq5rKeA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L7CpGq5rKeA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

황미영

Smash Champion
Out of the three, Korean is the most "flowing" while Japanese and Chinese are more shattered sounding. In a way each language has their own distinct appeal. :3
That's exactly what she said! I still like the Japanese language though, it's easier for me, at least to pronounce. But Korean has easier characters. ;O

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
That song sounds OK. I'm glad they're coming out with new Japanese material.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow wtf. tim didn't even stay for the whole thing T____T

what a waste of a ticket, especially since he didn't really like it.

fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kay guys if kpop is still cool next year we should all go and meet up, play smash in the hotel room and have sex and stuff

all at the same time

L__

Smash Master
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow wtf. tim didn't even stay for the whole thing T____T

fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kay guys if kpop is still cool next year we should all go and meet up, play smash in the hotel room and have sex and stuff

all at the same time
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Miharu

Smash Hero
that sounds like fun

except over half the time i'll be saying "this is bad" and whatnot in response to the music that will be playing

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

all at the same time
Someone provide me with rides and I'm good. I'd be in college so.

that sounds like fun

except over half the time i'll be saying "this is bad" and whatnot in response to the music that will be playing
LOOOOOOOOL

L__

Smash Master
I had a really weird dream where I met up with Tery, Victra, and Miharu

;_;

then I woke up

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I couldn't tell a lot from the teaser...

But I have watched the Hello music video about 20 times today.

황미영

Smash Champion

fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

all at the same time
Sounds like plan. I've liked it since like 2005 so I don't think another year will hurt. ;D

Miharu

Smash Hero
i'm assuming the dream occurred yesterday or something

also need someone to make an avatar for me because i am extraordinarily bad with cropping ****

Top Bottom