• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
yup ^_^ my aim as well xD everything is lolilovesrain except on justin.tv or w.e. then it's lolilovesnick and my facebook xD but lolilovesrain.deviantart.com :D

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Man, Pit boards are active as hell... its so cool :D

Also, how does a Pit kill besides back air? It's range isn't really that great and its hard for me to sweetspot it. Everyone keeps living until 180% :/

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
side smash and down smash can both kill as well some people rack dmg with either one and kill with the other they both come out at frame 6 i believe but so does dtilt

If the persons living to 180% you can always fair them if u fly out there xD tho i think ive killed someone with ftilt before but i forgot at what % and they may have just messed up their di :)

I'm not very good ...well i don't think i'm good at all but i try to help sorry if i can't be any more help though :( i try

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
not dtilt but dsmash a fresh one im not rlly sure =/ i just know its one of his kill moves xD but instead of using side smash to punish u can use dtilt since it comes out on the same frame and then you can possibly follow up with stuff... again im pretty bad at explaining stuff it's easier to show you things uhh -thinks- fsmash kills just try not using it all the time pit has pretty good tilts and his jabs not bad plus u can short hop an do a retreating fair which works too

If you want me to actually go in more detail about stuff just write me on aim cuz well i don't talk much about pit in the social ^_^

Aim = Lolilovesrain

Do not forget Dash Attack as a potiential killer. Dash attacks in general are great ways to punish things out of shield if they are somewhat laggy due to the quick nature and range of the attacks. It just so happens Pit's is pretty good at killing too. At high percents anyway I mean.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
I like using fsmash to rack damage better because if I miss its harder to punish, down smash makes me turn around and hit behind me while i get smashed in the face

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
You can use dair also around 140-150 ish. Glide attack also is great. next best kill move.
Or pits off stage gimp ability?

Didn't realise my friend was easily DI ing my attacks trying to recover. So I switch any fair,bair, fsmash with a dair or glide attack..

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
yeah i showed him stuff on wifi about kill moves he isn't as bad as he says xD tho...he dairs like if he was MK.... it's funny xD and he uses dair sometimes for no reason but he isn't bad just new to pit ^_^ i love pit xD

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
I use it like I'm dair camping with MK xD
It just feels so close to MK's dair, I can't help myself
short hop dair, jump dair, jump dair etc.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
why do you miss dajayman? xD he didn't like us much tho =[ we were too boring

btw i think it's thou shalt take lord helmet seriously (not sure about the shalt i know u say shalt not but w.e.)

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
yeah sorry no shalt i dunno where the heck i was thinking about that from hahaha but its shall thou shall ^_^ i LOVE it when people talk like that :3 it's sexy xD

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
i actually could do it xD and when i did the wing dash on wifi to show you and the other stuff i used to not be able to do it offline but now i can xD i give my thanks to you for making me show you stuff on wifi :D

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
i think its even or something i dunno read what they say on the mu discussion thread? xD ill tell you stuff you can do to snake on AIM

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
I see Dajayman in RL :p at least once a month. LordHelmet does not understand, therefore calls me cool.

That's cool, unlike captain falcon.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Someone is mad and blatantly under the influence. I already backtraced your IP and reported you to the Cyber Police.
I'm not mad.. and I am straight-edge. O.O lol how about dem pawnchez

edit: Po-leasing-me. ='( I am so sad so very very sad.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
No it's 0-100. =D
O, I also like to play offstage, I don't know why. xD
I don't get ***** often tho, so.

And welcmoe juxtapose, and I think you mean my pitricks montage. x) Glad you fell in love with it, haha. Enjoy the cool people here, o, and the drama.
Pit boards have drama? I gotta lurk longer :lick:
My deed is done. No kneed for my presence here any longer.
He did a deed?

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
looping arrows is amazing, I wish i could do it. (To look at) though looping an arrow to perfection (like one) can help you get people from a safer spot. For example the tree at PS1, you would be surprised they are waiting to come get me.. (but pits up air is beastly) on the tree and i shoot an aorrow and i manage to hit them. Depending on who the person is they will get impaitent and go for you, forget the arrow and do an up air or forward smash if they dropping by you..

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You guys still talking bout those looping arrows, huh -_-

You know, I still wonder when we will be able to a lot of effort into making progress with the important things, like matchups and stages. Remember, that new "Recommended" BBR ruleset legalized Mansion again, and god, if any of us have to play on that stage...
They also did bring back a few stages that we may not be familiar with much. I swear sometimes about them legalizing PTAD.

Top Bottom