• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
;D Awesome, most people think I made it up lol
I just saw that WoI tricks montage video and fell in love with WoI

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
oh crap, fast response!
Yeah, most people don't even know that its an actual word and think its some sort of name :O

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
bwhahahahah well i at least know it's a word it's used when something is contrasting i believe like if you put black and white together or something like that xD I just know the word not the exact definition :D

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Something like that. It means to put something side by side to compare or to make contrast. Kind of like the Mario and Luigi boards, mostly the same people on both sides >_>

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
loool nice xD so My name is brianna i reply fast yesh :3 I DO xD I should probably go to sleep like now xD I have to wake up super early tomorrow cuz i need to get two more books for my college and im sooo nervous because college is starting soon :( It's my first year xD

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
I wish I had that sort of welcome.. *feels unloved*

Welcome Juxtapose : )

Pit vs MK is like 40:60.

The best thing u can do is time him out, but honestly that's no fun. I hope I am not the only pit who likes fighting MK off stage :3~ it's fun I just wish pit had 5 jumps too, in honesty it would make Mk match up a lil easier imo. No joke!

Ayoub

Smash Ace
No it's 0-100. =D
O, I also like to play offstage, I don't know why. xD
I don't get ***** often tho, so.

And welcmoe juxtapose, and I think you mean my pitricks montage. x) Glad you fell in love with it, haha. Enjoy the cool people here, o, and the drama.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Nice to meet you here juxtapose. Hope I get to help out with most non-fancy stuff with Pit whenever the time comes around. *shrugs*

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
you like fighting mk offstage? when im off i wanna cry xD cuz he has like 6 jumps i though O_O but he has more than us and im all like NOOOOO i wanna be the flying jumper xD

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Picked up Pit...or more so co main him again with kirby

dropped FAlco because hes boring

still play trainer because squirtle legit

45 Percent Kirby 40 % Pit 15% Trainer...

Hello Pit boards

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Not like I fight m2k or anything or lots of "pro" metaknights.

it's just that despite his superior air game, Pit has more priority and slightly more range. At least it feels like it, recovering vertically is no problem our Up air is amazing. Horizontally its a little different, but mirror shield works well.

It's so strange, if pit was a faster attacking char (like metaknight) he would probably be at the same level as MK. That or have the same amount of jumps as kirby crew, i find myself alright against metaknight in the air, the problem is I dont have a lot of jumps.

lol sorry for mk discussion in social, it just crossed my mind when m2k/kira were talking.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Not like I fight m2k or anything or lots of "pro" metaknights.

it's just that despite his superior air game, Pit has more priority and slightly more range. At least it feels like it, recovering vertically is no problem our Up air is amazing. Horizontally its a little different, but mirror shield works well.

It's so strange, if pit was a faster attacking char (like metaknight) he would probably be at the same level as MK. That or have the same amount of jumps as kirby crew, i find myself alright against metaknight in the air, the problem is I dont have a lot of jumps.

lol sorry for mk discussion in social, it just crossed my mind when m2k/kira were talking.
If you're in the perfect angle horizontally from the MK, yes Upair beats him, otherwise he can dair you, MK has WAY more range then Pit.

Afro Boy2000

Smash Journeyman
Sooo... Everyone hates Pit and hes prolly gonna drop like 5 spots on the next tier list. Anyone think he deserves this?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
5 spots seems a little drastic but I think he should drop...extreme lack of representation so its really hard to put him in the Tierlist effectively...I think he is C tier tho..and will always and forever be C tier

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
Lol who invited the trolls.

Everyone just hating because pit looks smexy, and can talk, spam. And snakes can't fly!!

If metagay didn't look so badazz but moar of a puff. Things may be different.

I'll change my tag to Koden, its easy and relates to my SWF. Koden was somewhat translated to Legend, katana of course is sword.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Does it? lol i guess xD but yeah ill send you pics when it is completely finished ill be taking progress pics soonish ^_^

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
:O Angel Beats is my favorite anime! I saw someone cosplay as Yurippe last week and I died a little inside.

Any idea which anime my avatar is from? :p

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
no idea =/ xD and yeah im cosplaying as kanade and nick riddle (my bf) is cosplaying as otonashi ive cut out the pattern pieces for his costume and am going to cut mine out tonight :D it's going to be AWESOME hehe ill put progress pics up on my dA or cosplay.com accnt one or the other :D

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Its from Ookami-san, a pretty fun anime thats still ongoing.

Getting curious about your costumes now lol, is your DA using the same name as your smashboards account?

Top Bottom