• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Hey Happy Birthday Admiral Pit and uhh yeah count me out of putting money down for pit players to get top 8 at MLG I need to keep my money

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Thanks to all the fellow Pit players <3 And I'm outta things to say atm D=

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
If only I could travel, I would hope that I could be a potential Pit player, but alas, no traveling for me, stuck online as usual -_-

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
good news everyone, pit is going up in character rankings.

I am glad to be a part of that rising :3 (got 7th, i am "sadly' proud of myself) and other pits have been getting at least top 8 too its awesome.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Thanks for the birthday wish, and tell me more about Pit going up again. It seems promising the way you mention it.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
It's nothing too big, I don't know depends how u look at it. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165954

from pit slowly descending from B tier to D tier throughout these past 2 years. He is actually starting to rise again, and he's bottom of C tier in tourney performance/attendance.

He is at a number where he is above fox by a good amount, but from the rest of C tier a while to go. So pit's keep representing : )

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Happy belated birthday Admiral Pit! Its great to have Pit's like you who contribute like crazy to these boards :).

Where do you live though? In the middle of nowhere?

PS: Congrats Tetsion! Hopefully I will rep Pit in a few tourneys in the next 4 months :3

link2702

Smash Champion
leik itz simpol guzy u just run away from mk and pew pew pew, since he can't liek pew pew pew back, u won.

falco cna pew pew pew u 2 an dleiek reflect ur pew pew pew back at u so dat iz wai he is harder.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I actually really hate it when ppl contribute like that with those stupid 1 or 2-sentence with poor details. It really degrades us and our potential, if we don't know what to truly do, and not with those stupid joke information posts either.
Come on, guys. Do we really want to improve or not?

As for Falco, at least he's easier to gimp than Fox.

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
I actually really hate it when ppl contribute like that with those stupid 1 or 2-sentence with poor details. It really degrades us and our potential, if we don't know what to truly do, and not with those stupid joke information posts either.
Come on, guys. Do we really want to improve or not?

As for Falco, at least he's easier to gimp than Fox.
It always seems to be the people with higher status. Then the use of name search... then the usual troll posts.

A while ago I was upset at koolaid for doing this... Oh well, just hope it doesn't get to you one day. I don't care if someone follows a meme of mine, as long as pit is improving.

link2702

Smash Champion
always the pit mains.....

that got no sense o' humor

this IS the SOCIAL board remember guys?

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
I don't see what the big deal was. This is a social board, if it was in a serious pit thread. I would object, I can laugh about my char and others in a social board though. Just saying.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
always the pit mains.....

that got no sense o' humor

this IS the SOCIAL board remember guys?
but but...i have amazing humor :O
I never talk on the social when you guys start talking about our character like discussion stuff since there is a thread for it :D
If you guys want to talk about cosplaying as Pit like im going to do minus the im still going to be a girl part then ill talk :D

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
but but...i have amazing humor :O
I never talk on the social when you guys start talking about our character like discussion stuff since there is a thread for it :D
If you guys want to talk about cosplaying as Pit like im going to do minus the im still going to be a girl part then ill talk :D
Pit's not a girl?

News to me

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Hell nah ofcourse not. there is a 0% possibility of a pit to beat m2k when hes trying, this is absolute truth there are no possible objections.

Top Bottom