• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

D

Deleted member

Inception was awesome.

I haven't seen Salt, though, and I love me some Angelina.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Wooooow. I just saw it 4 hours ago.
It was a great Idea. Story was like interesting...until they went in the dream. THen I was like...this is so repetitive boring. It was ok.........no thriller or suspense in my view and climax?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Wooooow. I just saw it 4 hours ago.
It was a great Idea. Story was like interesting...until they went in the dream. THen I was like...this is so repetitive boring. It was ok.........no thriller or suspense in my view and climax?
You crazy and you don't have good taste in movies. Go watch Salt :mad:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Dont worry Suyon the movie description didnt seem really amazing tbh it seemed like w.e. xD And vocal you know why you have 26 posts per day thing ? because you have conversations on like almost every thread xD and currently I've seen long posts about FE xD its making me wanna play again ughhh

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Dont worry Suyon the movie description didnt seem really amazing tbh it seemed like w.e. xD And vocal you know why you have 26 posts per day thing ? because you have conversations on like almost every thread xD and currently I've seen long posts about FE xD its making me wanna play again ughhh
It's at 26 now?

It was at 23 yesterday :lick:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Oh w.e. Vocal you still have conversations that you could have on AIM or some other IM so you are getting waay too many posts that and you don't do anything >_>

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Hmmm. are there any pits on the WC???? if not can i name myself best pit on WC? lol
BTW will be reping pit hard core at supercon. definately will make it into brackets and will do good.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
I thought Inception was OMG SO SICK! Everything about it was so enveloping and fresh. I really liked the hotel fight scene when the gravity was changing.

I haven't even seen Salt yet, since it has such terrible ratings. Right now I am waiting for The Expendables. That is going to be goooood :)

Hmmm. are there any pits on the WC???? if not can i name myself best pit on WC? lol
BTW will be reping pit hard core at supercon. definately will make it into brackets and will do good.

I guess Kira is best WC Pit? lol :laugh:

srsly tho, you are pretty legit so I guess it is deserved ;)

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
I saw the early screening of Scott Pilgrim vs the world. I of course like the book/manga better :3 but it was a pretty good movie.

Yeah I am MW... so I wont be going to Super-Con either.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Pit is so broken w/ team attack OFF. I was playing my friends, and we all went random, then he got Pit & his brother DK. DK is so good in teams, and just a threat in his presence. I got Lucas which I don't know how to play and my teamate got Lucario. Anyways, my friends Pit stood on one side of the stage & shot...arrows!!! It was so hilarious because everytime we approached, DK would already have his charged Punch, then he would side-b>DK Punch us for the kill O_o

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
Sounds fun Gadiel. Pits arrows become a priority on the opposing team, so annoying. Whats pits are east coast? I'll gladly take the lead haha.

Hey, someone come to AWA (Anime Weekend Atlanta). Its a pretty good anime convention and some popular jrock singers usually come to attend.

http://www.awa-con.com/index.php?page=home

They have game rooms with brawl tournaments also. I'll be there!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What if.... pits decided to donate ( i know, but it can be motivating) 10$ a month or so for a competition. Who ever wins a mlg with pit, will win the the pot. Other characters my learn pit for the high pot if no one wins recently. Problem is... who holds the pot, trustworthy. Would be awesome to see what happens. And a guaranteed rise.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'm going to a.w.a with a couple of girls I hang out with at school. xD Maybe I'll see you there?

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Hm, how about pit's just make the pot at MLG or announce it in a thread beforehand.

"The pit mains will give in to a 10 dollar pot. Those who make.. top 8 with pit will win/share the pot) (depending if more than 2 get in there) lol

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
I'm going to a.w.a with a couple of girls I hang out with at school. xD Maybe I'll see you there?
Suuuure!!!! it would be cool. Maybe even japan fest So we can explore as a group.

Hm, how about pit's just make the pot at MLG or announce it in a thread beforehand.

"The pit mains will give in to a 10 dollar pot. Those who make.. top 8 with pit will win/share the pot) (depending if more than 2 get in there) lol
I'm thinking about really probably adding it to a general thread. I'll donate. But... =_= if so, alot may come ask questions... but that's good for the board. 10 pits = 100$ :ohwell:

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
well im going to mlg but...what if NONE of the pit players get top 8 :O I mean do we get a refund? xD it'd be fun but i don't think i wanna waste my money even more xD i wouldnt get top 8 =[

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
wow i dindt include that in my last part. (sorry kinda ditzy today)

i was going to say if none of the top 8 for example get it then we should get a refund. We can't just keep it, also they need to be using pit. Not just use mk and get to final 8 and then switch to pit.

or at least use pit > other characters used.

10 pit contributers = 100 dollars + any money they win being in top 8. Pretty good deal imo, it could aspire new pit mains to join.. etc.

10 dollars is expensive.. but.. not a loss if it can convince someone to boost pit up some.

hes tourney viable just no one with enough skill except probably koolaid (that i know of) can use him to a good extent.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
wow i dindt include that in my last part. (sorry kinda ditzy today)

i was going to say if none of the top 8 for example get it then we should get a refund. We can't just keep it, also they need to be using pit. Not just use mk and get to final 8 and then switch to pit.

or at least use pit > other characters used.

10 pit contributers = 100 dollars + any money they win being in top 8. Pretty good deal imo, it could aspire new pit mains to join.. etc.

10 dollars is expensive.. but.. not a loss if it can convince someone to boost pit up some.

hes tourney viable just no one with enough skill except probably koolaid (that i know of) can use him to a good extent.
And Masashi.

;)

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
The money stacks for next mlg if no pit wins =O. Ya should be pit only all games.

Earth said:
Not as many people use Sheik ever since Brawl came out, and I'm putting the effort in to the character to make the character better and move her up in the tier list. But in tournaments I use Pit because he's better and fun, and also because he can win.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Well I know THAT.

Koolaid, Earth, Masashi are the only good pits I personally know of.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Someone found one of Earth's posts? Show me or something, so I could contact him sometime D=
And plus today's a special day.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Someone found one of Earth's posts? Show me or something, so I could contact him sometime D=
And plus today's a special day.
That was from the interview he had before he came to Apex, but you might be able to contact him in the "Japanese shoutouts to Apex" in tournament results.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'll take a look if I can find it. Maybe if I am lucky and such, I can get in contact with em, and discuss their Pit strategies so we can put some to use and think of ideas/strategies + learning more things on the way, if all things go well.

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
I'll take a look if I can find it. Maybe if I am lucky and such, I can get in contact with em, and discuss their Pit strategies so we can put some to use and think of ideas/strategies + learning more things on the way, if all things go well.
Can you speak japanese? Because that post is completely translated. When you use maybe google translate or what ever. Its usually translated to Dair = High Attack under. or Uair= Attack high upper.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh, that's not good. There has to be a way that we can get in contact with the Japanese Pit players and the others around the world. Maybe then we can learn more things.

BTW, today, I'm a birthday Pit!

Top Bottom