• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Earth hour!!! All Pits need to turn off the lights! @_@

PS: I don't think I could win consistently with Pit without planking -_-

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
yeah....I do better when i plank.............blargh but it doesnt matter if im playing someone with less skill than me....soo...MK...how do we beat him? Ive come by u shove ur boobies in ur opponents face...but other than that Pit loses O_O

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I know this is all joking and such just keep it a bit civil, we are an E rated site, and the topic does need to be someone smash/pit related even if it is a reach.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Why we love Esca: http://allisbrawl.com/news/newspost.aspx?id=722
for those who don't wanta read the whole thing here is the quote I am talking about.
(in an interview for WHOBO2)
TALLMAN: ...Craziest in-game tournament moment from last year.

XYRO: I got to see Dojo 3-0 M2K in grand finals which was pretty amazing because, at that time, no one had ever done that before. One other cool thing was a Pit player by the name of Esca 2-0'd CO18 in pools.
I know whobo1 was a year ago, but I thought it would be something to bring up, or that is still in people's memories.

Wingless

Smash Cadet
Blah. Can't believe I missed WHOBO 1...
Kinda flew over my head. But I wasn't good enough a year ago anyway.
xD

Esca

Smash Champion
Dang I didn't even know Tallman interviewed Xyro.

Also, I beat Xyro and Lee in low tier doubles this weekend. Vids will be up. :)

13th of 106 at WHOBO2 btw.

M.O.T.H

Smash Cadet
Wow very nice Esca, i cant wait to see the vids.

Oh and im new to the pit boards btw. Just last night i was going through all the character decided on 2 mains and seeing which one i felt best with and Pit was just awesome. I mean i love how he moves, he can fly so freaking high, he has arrows. Then my second would have to be MK. I was thinking about putting in shiek because i feel good with her but i would rather just have 2 characters.

Well i hope to have fun in these boards :)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Rush... you mean Woody from Michigan? I hate that guy. I remember all those times where he trolled me on AIB saying I'm a disgrace to Pit and all, *skips much of drama* and he had been giving me problems on Youtube, another site, and even SmashWiki before.
And the sad part of it is he's pretty much afraid to play me (well he has played me long time ago, and well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dCaHpzT9-A&feature=channel_page

Yea... The comments he put on there afterwards, no comment. This conflict started somewhere in June of 2009, and apparently he started trouble with me back at AIB for no reason. Then again, he got banned from there like 7-8 times before perm ban *Skips more drama*

Anyways, about the guy, word has it that he switched to Falcon and dropped Pit because of me, but if you ask me, it was his fault, saying that I disgrace Pit and blah blah... I think you get the idea.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Rush... you mean Woody from Michigan? I hate that guy. I remember all those times where he trolled me on AIB saying I'm a disgrace to Pit and all, *skips much of drama* and he had been giving me problems on Youtube, another site, and even SmashWiki before.
And the sad part of it is he's pretty much afraid to play me (well he has played me long time ago, and well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dCaHpzT9-A&feature=channel_page

Yea... The comments he put on there afterwards, no comment. This conflict started somewhere in June of 2009, and apparently he started trouble with me back at AIB for no reason. Then again, he got banned from there like 7-8 times before perm ban *Skips more drama*

Anyways, about the guy, word has it that he switched to Falcon and dropped Pit because of me, but if you ask me, it was his fault, saying that I disgrace Pit and blah blah... I think you get the idea.
Nobody gives a ****, why are you saying all of this.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Don't ask. This is SOCIAL thread for a reason, and it's not like I come here as often as I used to, so cut me some slack. You should be helping out with matchups, anyways, and for me, I ain't doing it here because of that attitude, nor do many show an effort to complete it all.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Don't ask. This is SOCIAL thread for a reason, and it's not like I come here as often as I used to, so cut me some slack. You should be helping out with matchups, anyways, and for me, I ain't doing it here because of that attitude, nor do many show an effort to complete it all.
Why should I be discussing matchups in the social thread, also you randomly came in here and ranted for NO REASON at all.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Calm down, its social as in friendly chat, hold hands and skip through the forest. If people wanta ***** it out take it to im's.

Top Bottom