• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
No, when their shield gets depleted, I'm able to shield poke them. I'll test this next time I play. I've done this vs MK & DK.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You realize Rogue has 999 posts. He might be doing something special for his 1000th post.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
I have 1k post :D, No longer am I an ace, I am a Lord. Bow down

hmm troll him to say something /evil grins
I know where you live. . .

Sooo...he can never post again bcuz if he does...then being a smash lord will be old /sadness
which is why im gonna update every other post i have when i need to talk

Being a lord is special! Until you get 1001 posts. Then it's old.
than ill never grow up. iwll stay a ked forefer n efer

lol it was predicted... yet nothing speshul
MM me.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
What does a pit have to make a D3 just fricken die? I was playing this guy the other night and i swear i had to jump through hoops just to KO his fat ***.

Yeah not really asking just needed to vent. It's kinda irritating when you get D3 to like 200 to kill him and then he barely gets you too 100 then uptilt and dead. lol.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
What does a pit have to make a D3 just fricken die? I was playing this guy the other night and i swear i had to jump through hoops just to KO his fat ***.

Yeah not really asking just needed to vent. It's kinda irritating when you get D3 to like 200 to kill him and then he barely gets you too 100 then uptilt and dead. lol.
Stop getting hit by uptilt.

Pit should run away from DDD the whole match.

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
he rarely , I mean rarely, if even at all posts. this thread is that old but its our random social. Kown thread 1 can be found on first page of this one.

-most of his moves shield poke if you aim for the head. Nair is good on fatties.
-you can shoot arrows about 2 dashes away
-forward tilt and forward air about 1 dash away for spacing
-up smash and uptilts are great for aerial lags, OOS aerials.
-dont use dash attack early or you usually get punished. Kills around 140+ if you hit with its inner hitbox
- dair and glide attack are good kill moves, bair is best.
- At's are flashy and somewhat annoying, your opponent is prepared to predict it. Mix it up alot.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Wow, Pit boards are pretty inactive. For comparison the Peach social thread got 5 pages of posts (I use default ppp) after my last post of the night while this thread got one post.

But it was a good and help post. <3

Dajayman

Ah, so the Pits are like the Links.

Shame because I prefer character discussions and social threads on SWF while I prefer social networking and the chatrooms on AiB.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Has anyone else noticed that F-smash tends to shield poke...often?
I mean after an AAA on shield it usually depletes it low enough to do so. If it's full then um, no dice. It just bounces off on the first hit, then they punish you. Yay

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
oh wow, I hate when I click on a forum and I'm on a page thats nowhere near the most recent lol.

That's a lot of characters to try and be serious with. Has your main gotten to the point where you feel that you're consistently winning matches more than you are losing them? If not, adding Pit to the majority of your characters isn't really the best thing. Unless you're looking for a new main.

:D stick with one for now

Dajayman

Naw, I'm just really bad at competitive play and I just play characters I enjoy playing for fun, which happens to be a lot of characters.

Top Bottom