• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
But I hope you make it one way or another. I can finally meet, chill, talk, & learn from all you in person.
Not sure about my traveling plans for Apex. Driving isn't an option. At least, not in my car. Time's kinda a factor here, too.
Look forward to seeing you guys at apex!

based on whether or not me and ki1ik perform well today in doubles will decide if i team with him static or team with you at apex fyre
WoW is a million times better. I'm so hype! Can't wait till Apex.
Don't care so much about you two :troll:

Esca

Smash Champion
I think some british humor can be ****ing hilarious. They just have to be drunk.

@G~P I've got a Texan humor.

@Luckay - my connection is that which is the most excellent, outstanding, and desirable.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
not rly. rest of the world is just ****ies.

british humor = self deprecating
american humor = boss mode
Yes yes, I saw that thing with stephen fry too.

I think some british humor can be ****ing hilarious. They just have to be drunk.

@G~P I've got a Texan humor.
It's difficult to explain it, But to me (and most people I know) american humor is so 2-dimensional.

Esca

Smash Champion
Guys I'm going to be announcing something really hype later, I'm going to need you guys help whenever I do it, I'll be linking it soon.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Last tournament, Random doubles: Plays pit. My teammate and I lost but I did surprisingly well without camping.

"You know what, I'm gonna try pit out a little more."

Plays more pit. Arrow, jab jab jab, grab, fthrow, grab, fthrow, grab, fthrow, arrow. I take the stock.

"Oh yeah, I'm liking this." Arrow, he blocks, get ****ing grabbed mate, dthrow, dash attack, utilt, arrows, Jab Jab, dsmash.

*Stuff*

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Welcome to the pit metagame, where pressing a button combination that wasnt neutral-B was the wrong button combination

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Repetitive neutral-B is dumb; I tried that last time and I was playing like ***.

I like what I tried recently since it's way more better.

Esca

Smash Champion
True that. You can always arrow.

This is how you win.

1. Get 1st %
2. Run and shoot arrows
3. Shoot arrows
4. Run
5. Throw opponent away and shoot more arrows
6. Fly
7. Shoot arrows.

Tesh

Smash Hero
If you have a projectile with infinite ammo, no reason not to constantly pressure and mix it in for follow ups.

Top Bottom