• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
^ #foreverlastinTX
Indeed, I reckon he isnt firing enough arrows

So, does anyone have spare space in a room at APEX for 2 scrubby UK guys? I think im already sorted for a place to stay. But im not totally sure yet, so just getting an idea of who has spare floor and stuff

Tesh

Smash Hero
free nigabus tickets man. take the month off and plan your freeeeeeeeeeeeee trip

im serious.

Tesh

Smash Hero
nvm, u can get some of them free but i cant seem to back it through md/va without paying 100$

but yea u could megabus to apex didnt u see ally's thread?

Akenero

Smash Apprentice
Um,I'm wondering if anyone knows of an AT that pit has,Angel ring in the air,and he falls,when he hits the ground he bursts forward,is that new,or what???

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I'll be going not sure if Im entering brawl I've really lost all interest in that game, but i really love some people of the community, Starlight and Sphere are also going.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I'm coming, and Loli is too. Koolaid & Earth will be there so well have top representation. I think Earth can get top 8 *fingers-crossed*

:phone:

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Ptzr & Koolaid, you both should come & enter, would be the first time we would have all the top Pit mains at one event.

:phone:

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
I'm also going, And I am the best pit in the UK after all :B
There would be more pit action if you came yknow XD
I know you're going, but there is a 0% chance you'll use Pit in pools (unless you're like **** it, I'ma lose to this guy anyway, might as well prove Loz wrong!).

Guy obviously wants to lose money in Pitto MMs :)

I know, but money johns. Stream will do this time.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I know you're going, but there is a 0% chance you'll use Pit in pools (unless you're like **** it, I'ma lose to this guy anyway, might as well prove Loz wrong!).

Guy obviously wants to lose money in Pitto MMs :)

I know, but money johns. Stream will do this time.
once again, no pools at apex, theres just preliminary brackets instead
and if you do go next time, its likely i wont because of my own money johns lol

also, you need to answer the post on FB, i want to get some practise in before going to murrica so could I come to yours like a day or two before?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
cant wait to meet you people too
also gadiel, have you got a dubs partner yet? I think my partner is going to flake on me and if he does I ought to find a cool person to team with :D

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
cant wait to meet you people too
also gadiel, have you got a dubs partner yet? I think my partner is going to flake on me and if he does I ought to find a cool person to team with :D
Yes, I'm teaming w/ a Lucario...have any tips?

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
once again, no pools at apex, theres just preliminary brackets instead
and if you do go next time, its likely i wont because of my own money johns lol

also, you need to answer the post on FB, i want to get some practise in before going to murrica so could I come to yours like a day or two before?
Sorry for taking so long to respond, but I finally have on fb, just let me know the details and we'll get some games in. You can help me train my MK :troll:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yes, I'm teaming w/ a Lucario...have any tips?
play defensive, try to not hesistate when people get near (you seem to do that) and concentrate on getting them away again, tank and support lucario when they get into a bad position

Sorry for taking so long to respond, but I finally have on fb, just let me know the details and we'll get some games in. You can help me train my MK :troll:
If you've actually gone MK. Ill kill you
that said, The only reason for you to go MK is because hard counter to my ike where a slight counter doesnt work. So i'll just start calling you connor :B

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
If you've actually gone MK. Ill kill you
that said, The only reason for you to go MK is because hard counter to my ike where a slight counter doesnt work. So i'll just start calling you connor :B
Wants housing --> offers death. Sounds appealing.

I play MK a bit more, mostly when I've had enough of Mitsu's Luigi and want to make him john (and oh yes, he does john). Marth too for a similar reason, though I still lose enough since he's actually good with his character and I'm just in an advantageous match-up. Very tempted to attempt to pick up DDD a little for Wario. ;)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Wants housing --> offers death. Sounds appealing.

I play MK a bit more, mostly when I've had enough of Mitsu's Luigi and want to make him john (and oh yes, he does john). Marth too for a similar reason, though I still lose enough since he's actually good with his character and I'm just in an advantageous match-up. Very tempted to attempt to pick up DDD a little for Wario. ;)
yeah, didnt think that through too much

aww, and here was me thinking you we gonna be cool and stick with your character :( oh well, I need MK practise for APEX :B

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
dude using solo pit gets old after doing it for years and years. i play lucario metaknight marth ddd and luigi more than i play just pit nowadays. however i still play pit more than any 1 of those characters by themself. it's just preferance. there is no cool or uncool for staying one character (hell people usually hype you up more if you have a cool secondary)

Top Bottom