• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Sniper X

Smash Cadet
Yay for freaking swine flu. School has been canceled until Monday. Normally i would be happy about that but my senior events were supposed to happen tomorrow and friday. not cool! Now I not only miss those but i'm going to be going into AP exams on Monday after 4 days of doing absolutely nothing. I'm so going to fail...

TsNmi

Smash Cadet
Swine Flu isn't even that big of a deal right now. People are going crazy over nothing.

TsNmi

Smash Cadet
Oh I think the government knows.

The swine flu busts into america with only about 109 cases and one death contry wide. (BTW, there's about 330million people in america.) The government uses the media to scare of the ignorant people. The government will plan to fund a vaccine that will cost like 30 bucks. (which is basically useless because it takes months to create a vaccine and the virus will mutate anyway.) People will buy the vaccine because they're stupid. And the government will make money.

More people die accidentally every day than this bs.

Copie

Smash Rookie
Swine flu is ridiculous in Canada as well. Last I heard there were six known cases. Six. And most of them are mild. Yet people are getting so scared its laughable. I love sitting back and giggling at ignorant people.

Anyway, a little off the current topic, but I'm curious. I'm new to SSBB (late comer, I know, its horrible) but once I play much much much more, how does one go about getting involved with competitive play? I've played online and what not, but I hardly call that competitive... or even competition. =/

TsNmi

Smash Cadet
There's a smash bros club at my high school. I pretty much dominate there but there are some challenges. I cant find any dang tournaments around San Diego though. Everytime one comes up, I miss it.

Sniper X

Smash Cadet
Swine flu is ridiculous in Canada as well. Last I heard there were six known cases. Six. And most of them are mild. Yet people are getting so scared its laughable. I love sitting back and giggling at ignorant people.

Anyway, a little off the current topic, but I'm curious. I'm new to SSBB (late comer, I know, its horrible) but once I play much much much more, how does one go about getting involved with competitive play? I've played online and what not, but I hardly call that competitive... or even competition. =/
check out the forum for your area here on the boards. They usually list upcoming tournaments there

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
so im curious and i would like to know who each pit has gotten knocked out by at their most recent tournament?

mine is a wario (almost every tourney) and a Shiek (i got gayed but no johns wahteva)

share?

Coffee™

I need it....
so im curious and i would like to know who each pit has gotten knocked out by at their most recent tournament?

mine is a wario (almost every tourney) and a Shiek (i got gayed but no johns wahteva)

share?
MK. Always.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It's not just TX Pits. I tend to **** Pits in general (<3 KY friendlies); Rogue Pit is next on my hitlist. I was also having a WTF good day.

I love the ending of that video, lol.

kown

Smash Lord
WHAT WAS THE TITLE?!?!?
phantomx...i believe i won the first game of our MM at funplex....but than we like separated..i forgot lol...blah gimps ftw

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
lol well its expected that you **** pits since wario does counter pit and you are a good one so i would laugh at you if you didnt win

<3 PX

props on doing so well btw :)

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
The wario matchup is tricky D:

also, mania, can you post a high resolution version of your avatar? It looks quite cool.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys i just want you all to know. I played kown at an event this past weekend and i beat him. why do i bring this up? cause he was only usin one hand to play me and refused to spam arrows. he was sandbaggin.

beat the F out of him, please

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
lol why does it seem like half of the people on these boards is from texas

its ridiculous
and texas is too hot haha

gotta rep the cold, you can always put more clothes on, you can only take off so many though

i might have to make a trip down to texas to show you guys whos the mutha ****in boss
jk you guyswould prolly school me, buttttt still would be fun to get down there

Coffee™

I need it....
lol why does it seem like half of the people on these boards is from texas

its ridiculous
and texas is too hot haha

gotta rep the cold, you can always put more clothes on, you can only take off so many though

i might have to make a trip down to texas to show you guys whos the mutha ****in boss
jk you guyswould prolly school me, buttttt still would be fun to get down there
That was entirely random....

kown

Smash Lord
you should come to texas just to meet the people...think about it...if were this close/tight on smashboards....just imagine how tight we are in person!!!!!!!

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
you should come to texas just to meet the people...think about it...if were this close/tight on smashboards....just imagine how tight we are in person!!!!!!!
sorry just looked up how long the drive from where i will be going to college to pearland is and its 17 hours and 47 minutes.... sorry but just not quite worth it haha
unless i hopped a plane or something, i dunno i got some friends going there for college so i might go to visit them and then i will at least be in the vicinity

Esca

Smash Champion
No lie, like I'm not even being biased, Texas is the most friendly/boss state ever.

We ridez dem chopazzz..

Plus, We have Me, Kown, Seiya, and Cha0tic!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
TX rocks. It's amazing that people here can both be good at this game, and not be douches. Everyone likes everyone else too... except Furbs doesn't like Kown maybe :p

Esca

Smash Champion
Furbs doesn't like alot of people.

But Phantom is a douche. All he does is practices. He has no life, and kids like that piss me off.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
lol me and kown are chill now, actually sense a long time ago.....

we keep talking about staging a fight though lulz

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
so you guys all talk with that accent? muhaha

man ive been watching an SC tourney online (GOMTV Star Invitational), surprising how exciting it is haha, most popular competitive game muahaha, these people are crazy, all korean, lets just hope the koreans dont hear abotu smash or they will decide to start getting good at that and they would completely destroy us all!!! truth

oh and my sissys korean bet you guys didnt see that coming haha

kown

Smash Lord
Dont play with my heart like that. Is this for real or is this just something you will say online but offline your will spit in my face.
look i have like 3 groups of friends....smashers is one of them... and your BY FAR the greatest smash player ive met!! no jokes.. thats just me being real.

EDIT: stiltzy your up there too..;)

Top Bottom