• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Sniper X

Smash Cadet
O.O

This is my first time actually posting in the pit forums so i guess I might as well start here but after reading the dialoge between kown and stiltz...not so sure I want to anymore. lol.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
its true u should see what he did to me last tourney.........

or maybe u shouldnt ;p

Sniper X

Smash Cadet
ok, why is my signature not working? lol. I created one and I clicked the box that says show signature but it still isn't working...*cries*

Edit: oh...nvm it works now. Guess its just a little too big. Will have to fix that...

Edit 2: There we go. problem fixed <(^.^)>

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
Kown's indian.
dot on the head indian or feathers in a headband indian haha?

oh and i have a question does anyone else here absolutely hate twilight, saw the movie and it was possibly the worst piece of **** ive ever seen in my life, i felt unbelivably awkward from just watching it

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
I suggest unsticking this topic with it stickied ppl dont actually look at stickies often, or at least I dont, its gonna be a popular thread so its constantly gonna be top unstickied 5 threads in pit boards.

Sniper X

Smash Cadet
eh. I think its ok stickied but that's just me.

And as to twilight: I've avoided it at all costs. No movie, no books, everything i can possibly do to NOT have anything to do with it i've done. It is such a chick flick that it ain't even funny.

kown

Smash Lord
sniper X....are you the same person that was one gamebattles whose tag was X....jw. nice sig too.

AND INDIAN WOMEN ARE THE BEST SON!

Sniper X

Smash Cadet
No, i'm most definitely not Whoever you're talking about because you've never played me seeing as how i've never actually been to a tournament :D lol.

And thanks about the sig. It was easier to make then i thought it would be :D. Smear tool=da bomb.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
sniper X....are you the same person that was one gamebattles whose tag was X....jw. nice sig too.

*knows you are only sayin that cause you are indian......*

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
ack i still have no clue which type of indian you guys are talking about
the ones who worship cows orrrrr the one who are all red
the ones who are actually from india or native americans haha

cause indian women from india have to have some sort of facial piercing in order to be hot haha
and i dunno never really seen any hot american indians

kown

Smash Lord
*knows you are only sayin that cause you are indian......*
no stiltz agrees with me! my logic is flawless!!!!!!!!

ack i still have no clue which type of indian you guys are talking about
the ones who worship cows orrrrr the one who are all red
the ones who are actually from india or native americans haha

cause indian women from india have to have some sort of facial piercing in order to be hot haha
and i dunno never really seen any hot american indians
Im indian...from india...actually from sri lanka...if any of you guys know where that be!

LOL, kown is that kind that kicks names and takes ***...and isn't a Native American.
this is the story of my life!

@sniperX i guess your someone else! welcome to the pitboards!!!!!!!!

Sniper X

Smash Cadet
haha. Thanks for the welcome kown. Until recently I hadn't cared enough about brawl to worry with the boards but then I found out i'm the ONLY pit main in my group of friends so i might as well get as good as i can get with him :D.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
Im indian...from india...actually from sri lanka...if any of you guys know where that be!
haha you be hittin up that bollywood? haha lagaan (sp?) was actually a decent movie

yo i had to fly india air once they treated me like a god but the guy next to me smelled like piss and curry and i watched what happens in vegas in indian which was interesting haha

so now im intrigued, are you hindu and all that good stuff cause beef jerky is delicious so thats unfortunate

even though i must say your guys' airline food literally takes our airline food and and pounds it mercilessly in the *** (in a good way) it prolly learned it from you haha

anyways peace friends

kown

Smash Lord
noooo nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im like the one percent of indians (sri lankans) that are CATHOLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAM

my mother makes curry EVERY day. This is why i eat out alot!! or have pre cooked meals. haha but curry is AMAZING!!! sometimes.....but if any of you guys have noticed theres two types of indians...those that have the accents like abu in simpsons and than theres the white ones! im a white indian aka the cooler breed.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
noooo nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im like the one percent of indians (sri lankans) that are CATHOLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAM

my mother makes curry EVERY day. This is why i eat out alot!! or have pre cooked meals. haha but curry is AMAZING!!! sometimes.....but if any of you guys have noticed theres two types of indians...those that have the accents like abu in simpsons and than theres the white ones! im a white indian aka the cooler breed.
curry when done right is orgasmic
i eat it and then i **** in my pants haha
oh and lucky you on the catholic thing, so do you flaunt your beef eating in front of the other indians? **** i would...
is it kinda like saying hitler around here, everyone jsut kinda give you the evil eye haha?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
this is an amazing thread and i give a huge thumbs up to all the indian/paki smashers out there
YES!!!!!!!!!!!

me and kown will do snake/pit at hobo 16 doubles and w'ell win

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
FINALLY! A social thread!
I want to get to be a part of the Pit community! Hope I get to know everyone soon.
Anyways, hi! I've been focusing on making Pit my #1 main since I want to stand out from all the MKs and I like him slightly better regardless. I was late to start playing video games, so I missed the Kid Icarus saga, but I've played and I love it (difficult though!). Expect to see me around here often enough, when I'm not bogged down with school work (SATs, oh joy!)

Coffee™

I need it....
3: Try to keep things on whatever the current subject is.
This isn't too strict of a rule, but if there is productive discussion going on, try not to derail it and ruin it for everyone else, okay? (In other words try to discuss stuff pertaining to Pit)
Keep this rule in mind guys, try not to get too far off topic or I'll have to start handing out infractions. This isn't just a repeat of Kown's old thread.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
FINALLY! A social thread!
I want to get to be a part of the Pit community!
congratulations on making the correct choice of a main haha

oh and @ R@vyn im jsut curiou but how are we off topic, like how are we supposed to know when its ok to switch topics and whatnot...

seeing as its a social thread couldnt a certain level of leniency be shown?

kown

Smash Lord
R@vyn: take that **** stick outta your *******...lolol jkjk fine we must stay on topic...lets see...guess whats coming out friday? XMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
R@vyn: take that **** stick outta your *******...lolol jkjk fine we must stay on topic...lets see...guess whats coming out friday? XMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmm youre really pumped for xmen?

blah i lost faith in the movies after the third one
it was just horrible, horrible contunuity, it just threw in random characters, twas awful

2 wasnt that great either, the only one i really liked was the first

the movie im pumped for is tim burtons version of alice in wonderland
its gonna be pretty interesting

kown

Smash Lord
what? action movies are the best!!!!!!! shame on you! haha jk...i havent even heard of that movie actually...maybe its not popular in america.

Coffee™

I need it....
congratulations on making the correct choice of a main haha

oh and @ R@vyn im jsut curiou but how are we off topic, like how are we supposed to know when its ok to switch topics and whatnot...

seeing as its a social thread couldnt a certain level of leniency be shown?
As in this isn't just a thread to discuss random everyday stuff. Most of the discussion here should actually be about the character. If you want to talk about everyday stuff there is the "Pit Talk" group located here. http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=1059 Look at the Pikachu or Fox general/social threads in their respective boards if you want to get an idea of the kind of discussion thats supposed to take place here. You can go off topic once in a while, but try to keep the discussion on stuff pertaining to Pit.

Esca

Smash Champion
this is an amazing thread and i give a huge thumbs up to all the indian/paki smashers out there

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

me and kown will do snake/pit at hobo 16 doubles and w'ell win
You can't do Snake/Pit.

Only me and Razer, and it has to be perfect.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
my pit brings all the boys to the yard
**** right its better then yours
I could teach you, but id have to charge

how many of you tell your friends that you go to tournaments or do you keep it secret cause you are ashamed haha

Sniper X

Smash Cadet
my pit brings all the boys to the yard
**** right its better then yours
I could teach you, but id have to charge

how many of you tell your friends that you go to tournaments or do you keep it secret cause you are ashamed haha
er...is there a third option for not going to tournaments? aka me?

Top Bottom