• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Fyre's nice, you know it D:
I still need help with those stage choices... It can help me for better or for worse. I hate looking at myself as a failure, even after all the effort I put in to sweet Pit, but I don't think I'm doing enough to impress some ppl D:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I remember you! o.o
Should I be concerned about things being Peachy now, even though that isn't a bad thing? Maybe I can team with one during these conversations.

EDIT: While you're at it, find me a stage (that isn't Frigate) that's good against ZSS, since I can't fight them now, and I keep losing now, and I refuse to use Halberd.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
too bad you refuse to use halberd. it's also great for ****ing up zss. oh well, i guess the next best thing would be.... uh.... lylat i guess. maybe um.... PKS2? idk where i would take her besides halberd. oh wait, delphino is pretty good for us against zss.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I was gunna vote peach anyways :troll:

Sonic is something I have a little experience with compared to peach who I have none with except King Beef and Nicole, where I made an *** outta myself

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I'll stick with my Neutrals... Halberd is for people who require to sweet spot ledge's like falco and lucario thats where I take those guys for a cp... lol

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Wdf? Halberd is not a good cp for zss...neither is ps2.

Also, AP, from now on BEFORE you ask us check the matchup thread to see if it's already been done.

Aka zss...

On a side note: I agree w/luckay. Learn halberd. It's dumb to limit yourself like that. Especially when you keep talking about how you want to do "good".

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I'll be nice and post it for you this time, AP.

Frigate Orpheon
Rainbow Cruise
Final Destination
Brinstar
Halberd
Delphino

In order of best to worst. RC/FD are kinda tied imo. and brinstar is like a tier below the other 3 in effectiveness.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
I don't like halberd as pit :x the first part is good for sharking but I can't set foot on the stage itself. I feel like the main platform's shape, added to the fact that there is another platform to help the opponent approach from above, prevent me from camping. the second part is a camping paradise but there's more of a recovery issue :/

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You can show me the list or thread as I heavily depend on information, either that or poor instinct ~_~ And I blame AIB ladders for this.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I suppose that answers some of my questions, but I still feel furious as I consider this month to be a curse, filled with bad luck that infects me. I need more practice even if I have to ask to train... And yes, ZSS is actually somewhat seductive to my poor Pit (Peach is, too). D:
Alas, I need to figure out what's the spark I'm missing when I'm fighting, since I'm losing a lot more than usual. It makes my Pit and I sad.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I remember you! o.o
Should I be concerned about things being Peachy now, even though that isn't a bad thing? Maybe I can team with one during these conversations.

EDIT: While you're at it, find me a stage (that isn't Frigate) that's good against ZSS, since I can't fight them now, and I keep losing now, and I refuse to use Halberd.
I think Lylat is a good stage vs her. The lip on the stage makes it harder for her to sweetspot. That stage is a good Pit stage in general.

EDIT: Also Admiral you got some good comments: ESAM, "If Pit players played as well offline as you do online, he would probably be high tier." Dude, you're still probably the best Online Pit. Maybe you just need to work on your smarts and proactive game? Also, getting hit less will probably help out too.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I think Lylat is a good stage vs her. The lip on the stage makes it harder for her to sweetspot. That stage is a good Pit stage in general.

EDIT: Also Admiral you got some good comments: ESAM, "If Pit players played as well offline as you do online, he would probably be high tier." Dude, you're still probably the best Online Pit. Maybe you just need to work on your smarts and proactive game? Also, getting hit less will probably help out too.
Should I be flattered or blushing? =(
Maybe I do put myself down a lot, but I just don't like being a failure. I mean I lost 3 sets that I should have won today, and I feel it's a curse.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Oh ya Blubulois. I just wanna say you've gotten MUCH better. Like, seriously man, good ****.

I actually want to discuss your matches vs leon another time.

Class in 4 hours. so i'm out.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Watching that makes me miss hearing Japanese Pit. At the same time, her style seems more passive compared to my semi-aggressive style, at least I'm not good at describing this stuff.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Guess how many pit ditto's I've played collectively over the past 3 years..?

564.. if not more..

Also, Im making this Vow, I shall never lose to a Falco ever again!

Though I haven't lost to one since Crew Fest 2, back when Lie played Falco, but that's when I was bad.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
@kuro thanks, looking forward to it

I thought Fyre's pit was agressive, but is sure looked calm in these matches, really calculated.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Haha wow. I love playing you pits so when i get my t.v. and figure out how to set up a LAN for my wii in my dorm i'd love to play yall when i am not busy.

I usually don't go pit though. Unless it's krystedez.

Top Bottom