• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH time outs.

Maharba. Help me get support to have Today allow Norfair as a CP stage for SiiS 6. Mwahahaha. MWAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
She'll be mine after I have some matches with her, or at least, she's gonna love it once I'm fully back to my strong old self, showing off light shows and all; a mixture of being strong, and entertaining of a performance >:3
As for MK, forget him. We should stay true to Pit, as he needs more attention.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
No shame in trying to impress, and once we get to play each other, I'll be showing my performance.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's because ppl hate old-timers like me, huh... *sulks in corner* x.x

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hehe, talk about playful, but it was quite the bit of fun, don't you think? >.<

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
They're never gonna ban MK completely, and if they don't, I hope they get rid of RC. I mean I heard Pit does decent there, but I'm not one of those Pits that do good there, and let's not forget me saying that I hate Kirby with a passion -_-

Xcallion

Smash Ace
i've been obsessing over LoL for the last few months ever since someone on this board linked me to it -_-
back now, though.
i have a lot of reading to do...

fUddO

Smash Ace
i've been obsessing over LoL for the last few months ever since someone on this board linked me to it -_-
back now, though.
i have a lot of reading to do...
LoL is so much fun. What's your ID? We should play some time. I'm flUddOS.

Wasn't I that someone too? :p

Xcallion

Smash Ace
you were that someone. i've been neglecting brawl in favor of LoL ever since you mentioned it. since we last talked, i've hit level 30 and bought a whole bunch of champs and such. i've also managed to drop into elo hell. My tag is always the same: Xcallion.
you wanna know how out of Brawl i've been? i went to a tourney this saturday and i only just now realized that i forgot to use my color the whole time. -_-

On a random side note, ima try to play snake as a secondary. gonna lurk around the snake boards.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
They're never gonna ban MK completely, and if they don't, I hope they get rid of RC. I mean I heard Pit does decent there, but I'm not one of those Pits that do good there, and let's not forget me saying that I hate Kirby with a passion -_-
hehe, RC is so fun! but norfairs better.

Dude, AP, Im loving brinstar now too!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
hehe, RC is so fun! but norfairs better.

Dude, AP, Im loving brinstar now too!

I knew you'd soon become a :brinstar: :pit: after my good influence. It's good against most chars too. Though there's some chars good on that stage (besides MK, but excluding him this time), those chars (like DK, Lucas) aren't common. If MK was banned, we could slowly rock with the stage.

Plus I think there's a MK-banned dubs tourney this Sunday, and I'm still lacking said partner. For anyone fairly good, Team Arrow-Dynamics?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'll do more testing bout that one. I mean the old list only says to ban Halberd, and I just choose Brinstar since I'm good at it. I'll figure it out, but if not, idk what other stage would be nice.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Sunday... maybe I can ... ugh, no way... No one on campus in there right mind would lend me their wii (sigh)

If I do find one Ill let you know on AiB, AP.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well I'm stressed since I wanted to practice team tricks, like if there's a few team combos possible. I've been picky now-a-days and all.

Top Bottom