• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
As of now, I'm very furious because I was once screwed by a dubs Kirby team in another AIB tourney that didn't have MK in it, and today, I relived that bad experience in a mid tier & below tourney. At this time, you'll find me playing strangely (well, more strange than I usually am) because of my anger.
If you want to enjoy my pain, misery, and sorrow, then by all means go head.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol idk what to say to that...

I added you though.

PTZR u wanna play tonight?

I wanna play some peepz cuz i don't have a t.v. at my dormitories so i'm trying to play yall while i'm at home for labor day weekend :p

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
krystedez, im hurt. my input = trash y?

also, you can pretty much count esca out for a while, he's way too busy to even hang out anymore, plus he uses MK pretty much all the time now.

also, gadiel,

start a dash, release the stick, then slowly push the stick forward right afterword and anyone ever will slow dash.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I do not feel I can continue with lag's interference... It's better in the daytime. Plus my pain is still being felt during that AIB tourney... How to kill Kirby, I'll never know. He's probably the one mid tier/below that irritates me tons. Peach, I don't mind too much though I still lose to the good ones, but Kirby... Gag me with some cloth, tie me up, and put me in a closet or something, because idk how to kill that thing. I mean Brinstar's all I got, for now.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I do not feel I can continue with lag's interference... It's better in the daytime. Plus my pain is still being felt during that AIB tourney... How to kill Kirby, I'll never know. He's probably the one mid tier/below that irritates me tons. Peach, I don't mind too much though I still lose to the good ones, but Kirby... Gag me with some cloth, tie me up, and put me in a closet or something, because idk how to kill that thing. I mean Brinstar's all I got, for now.
That lag was so bad. I remember why i'm so selective about wifi now :laugh: Are you usually that bad?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's worse at night. It's usually better in the daytime, and I don't joke anymore. I feel very weak after losing this time. Kirbys and Foxes, what can I do... what am I doing wrong, and am I alone? Maybe I should resort to low tier tourneys and bring in my Bowser.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
It's worse at night. It's usually better in the daytime, and I don't joke anymore. I feel very weak after losing this time. Kirbys and Foxes, what can I do... what am I doing wrong, and am I alone? Maybe I should resort to low tier tourneys and bring in my Bowser.
Not enough cross ups. Your not good at handling pressure. And you have a bad shield habit. And you spotdodge most of the time someone gets behind you.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Hum~

Focus AP! I'll be your doubles partner next chance I get, you wait and see!

^^;`/ ...after I get out of school that is... (sigh)

Anyways, for Kirby's abuse jab infinite... upsmash when below him to send him up more, use Utilt on landings near him, and always pelt him with arrows! Try working on your fair spacings and always wait for him to take the next move!

As for Fox. . . Be just as annoying as he is! Run away, frustrate him with arrows, force him into his reflector, and work on stringing bairs (yes bairs) from his mess ups and try to send him off stage more, he's much easier to gimp than say Falco or Wolf!

You can do it, Admiral-san!

(wow I can't believe how motivated I feel, I wish I could play this late without waking the children . . .)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Ok who's hostin now put up your dukes ill grab my fc in a sec (gunna wake up kids and i dont care, gunna wake up kids and iiii dont caaaare)

3954-9534-8758 BOOM ill wait around for a bit, if noone wants to paly ill just go on aib for a few

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
yo admiral, since you kinda started looping, you know how to do loop>AR. against fox, just throw that out if they try to force approach with staying in reflector. it's worth the try to get that 1hko (be sure it's not charged though!)

although, you are guarenteed to do better if you plank around 35 ledge grabs per match. it really ****s the opponent up

edit:
lol ptzr

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Tch, lag ruins my precision and calculations. Once it's gone for the most part, and if I know the MU in a way, I'll be back to to being decent again, and if I get out of my minor depression of being a failure. I refuse to fight Kirby ever again, at least I wish I could avoid em -_-

And I don't understand this "Admiral-San" thing, but it sounds cute. Still wished I had a Peach or Pit to team with me for these mid tier things with a ZSS maybe for high tiers. We'd have to practice various tricks and combos if possible. I'm feeling weaker with each defeat...

Atm, this Pit just needs a hug from one of the females *feels sad* :(

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Im not! :) Wario is so fun to taunt with if thats what you're referring to XP

But ggs man I didnt expect your snake to be that good now wow. That was fun sorry I HAD to record that shield breakage, gunna put it in a blooper video if I ever make one XD!!

But dude, I also had to be really quiet so thats why I was relying more on mind games and "trolling" then speed and tech skill. You were doing the same thing too it seemed. Believe me I wasnt sandbaggin in the slightest!

Put dat fox in its place d'oh! XP

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Im not! :) Wario is so fun to taunt with if thats what you're referring to XP

But ggs man I didnt expect your snake to be that good now wow. That was fun sorry I HAD to record that shield breakage, gunna put it in a blooper video if I ever make one XD!!

But dude, I also had to be really quiet so thats why I was relying more on mind games and "trolling" then speed and tech skill. You were doing the same thing too it seemed. Believe me I wasnt sandbaggin in the slightest!

Put dat fox in its place d'oh! XP
Naw not the taunting. I use wario so ik how that is :)

It just seemed like you were ****ing w/me :( by going fox/mk etc.

And don't ever sandbag on me!(just saiyan). You're one of my favorite players so it made me upset when i thought u were :(

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Ayy! I get it now! I actually wasn't ... well.. .I wasnt trying to..... OH COME ON YOU WENT GANON ON ME and you're complaining about me sandbaggin, grrrr! >=( AND you beat me, I was trying to be fancy cuz you went ganon and it cost me! you know how humiliating that was!!?? (smacks you)

But yea I went fox because I actually love Fox and you were just PISSING me off how you were using him so badly I HAD to teach you a lesson... </3

Next time we meet I'll go all pit first then! You were doing quite well with both him and Snake.

...Anyways thanks I guess haha... I didn't know you thought that way! We'll play again, it was really fun.

oh btw my Meta knight is balls, I went him randomly to see if it was any better. NOPE! LOL. Then Ganon pops out and Im like "...GOD. DAMN IT!"

Fox on the other hand, I woulda ditto'd you with. But you had to be taught a lesson anyways... (yes Im being pompous on purpose XP)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ayy! I get it now! I actually wasn't ... well.. .I wasnt trying to..... OH COME ON YOU WENT GANON ON ME and you're complaining about me sandbaggin, grrrr! >=( AND you beat me, I was trying to be fancy cuz you went ganon and it cost me! you know how humiliating that was!!?? (smacks you)

But yea I went fox because I actually love Fox and you were just PISSING me off how you were using him so badly I HAD to teach you a lesson... </3

Next time we meet I'll go all pit first then! You were doing quite well with both him and Snake.

...Anyways thanks I guess haha... I didn't know you thought that way! We'll play again, it was really fun.

oh btw my Meta knight is balls, I went him randomly to see if it was any better. NOPE! LOL. Then Ganon pops out and Im like "...GOD. DAMN IT!"

Fox on the other hand, I woulda ditto'd you with. But you had to be taught a lesson anyways... (yes Im being pompous on purpose XP)
Lol i went ganon cuz u went fox. I was trying to get a message across. And it worked. But i beat your fox most of the time D:

HEY my fox was doing pretty good tyvm! D:<... but i cant use fox on wifi at all. Just like marth :p i just use him to test some things out. Difference is i'm actually thinking of transitioning to fox after apex :p

Your pit is so good at gimping! I just stopped trying to challenge you haha :(

Ya <3 i'm always up to play you. Especially since u don't lag. And i always learn something interesting when i do :awesome:

Thanks for the compliments on my snake. I've been studying hard. I still got a long way to go though.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
(sigh) why are people so boring to play on AiB right now... I got sick of playing after a while swtiching characters I wish I could just go Pit and get as much exp fighting a really good player like I did with you Kuro on the last rounds. I three-stocked this really decent ike a couple times, even got a couple nasty replays :p but... man it was so boring. I need a challenge... Ugh Imma eat something maybe that'll make me feel better.

and before anyone asks I dont wanna do any more pittos, no offense just in general need to face some other mains to get my experience in case I go to a big tourney in the future. I thought about playing wifi and getting i nthe playoffs again for that Apex stipend, but its just not worth it.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
(sigh) why are people so boring to play on AiB right now... I got sick of playing after a while swtiching characters I wish I could just go Pit and get as much exp fighting a really good player like I did with you Kuro on the last rounds. I three-stocked this really decent ike a couple times, even got a couple nasty replays :p but... man it was so boring. I need a challenge... Ugh Imma eat something maybe that'll make me feel better.

and before anyone asks I dont wanna do any more pittos, no offense just in general need to face some other mains to get my experience in case I go to a big tourney in the future. I thought about playing wifi and getting i nthe playoffs again for that Apex stipend, but its just not worth it.
I play d3,falco, mk, luigi, sheik, and lucario pretty well if you ever want to test out some ideas for those mu. And you just have to *find* the good players. I usually find some good players on AiB. Especially once u get higher up in ladder.
I only use wifi to learn situations and test theories. It helps me when i can't meet up with fellow smashers.

That and i always love playing pits. Especially w/snake. Each time i play a pit w/snake my snake gets better...:laugh:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Yea I just feel bad saying to them "YEa im bored" so I play for non stop until they get better or interesting :/ . . . by the time I was done I got sick of brawl for the night LOL.

Ill take you up on that offer next time kuro, I might not have a wii until the next time I come back from college tho . . . I was glad to play some tho.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yea I just feel bad saying to them "YEa im bored" so I play for non stop until they get better or interesting :/ . . . by the time I was done I got sick of brawl for the night LOL.

Ill take you up on that offer next time kuro, I might not have a wii until the next time I come back from college tho . . . I was glad to play some tho.
Ya for sure man. Haha i'm in the same scenario. Except instead of no wii it's no t.v. in my dorm.

Thanksgiving? :D

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I took a game off Seib in a money match (turned into a 10 dollar one too when I was salty and wanted to run it back!) . . . Pit v MK on FD, that was funny as hell because he was close to taking the lead back and then I think he SD'd or got gimped. He leaned on my shoulder and I'm like "he hates me now :<"

He's a great player though, good !@#$, pitskey!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That convinces me to play against her whenever I get the chance .-. Figuring out when is the hard part.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
so guys, this saturday i am going to try to beat DMG's record of 12 consecutive timeouts in one HOBO between bracket and MMs and win this tournament. who thinks i can do it? who has some tips? wat do i need to focus on?

namesearch bait time:
kool aid
kiraflax
r@vyn
ravyn
sync
shadow1pj
the jerm
trela
zori
seagull man
rich brown
pulse131
kprime
bio
dojo
that boy nike
esca
yass
luckay
fyre
kuro
ptzr
snopy
trela
leaf
vinnie
pwii
gnes
razer
????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPfWXBJdwW0&feature=player_detailpage#t=213s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb8k5HGk4DY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlvgULiQJrA

these are my most recent vids against top-higher level players. i have more recent ones saved on sync's memory card but none are uploaded.

gimme some input since you took the time to namesearch this.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
so guys, this saturday i am going to try to beat DMG's record of 12 consecutive timeouts in one HOBO between bracket and MMs and win this tournament. who thinks i can do it? who has some tips? wat do i need to focus on?

namesearch bait time:
kool aid
kiraflax
r@vyn
ravyn
sync
shadow1pj
the jerm
trela
zori
seagull man
rich brown
pulse131
kprime
bio
dojo
that boy nike
esca
yass
luckay
fyre
kuro
ptzr
snopy
trela
leaf
vinnie
pwii
gnes
razer
????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPfWXBJdwW0&feature=player_detailpage#t=213s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb8k5HGk4DY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlvgULiQJrA

these are my most recent vids against top-higher level players. i have more recent ones saved on sync's memory card but none are uploaded.

gimme some input since you took the time to namesearch this.
You can do it! Watch Danny's Pit on youtube vs the Snake players!
Thanks a lot, guys. ^///^
Nice job FYRE!!
I saw your Pit on livestream...bro your Pit is MAD good, like definitely the best in EU from what I've seen. Now I haven't seen Snopy's Pit so idk the difference, but your Pit was da BOMB!! How did you get so smart w/ him? lol

Top Bottom