• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
DDD is in our favor 55:45 and until i have what you could call a close match with one i will never ever EVER believe he wins except on like castle siege and Ps1. i just straight up will never give in until i start playing role reversal and get wrecked by DDDs.

lucario, even. probably our most even MU in this game imo, but when something is so dead even the mistakes are punished harder from both sides.

pit g&w 45:55. not quite as hard as wario, just a tad harder than marth

everything else i agree with

fUddO

Smash Ace
Only reason GaW feels harder than Marth is because you can't spam arrows as freely, imo. The fact that we can SDI his bair, and that all of his kill moves are slow makes it around the same as Marth for me.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
SDI wont affect a good gaw much as he'll stay in his safe zone and just use it as a poke. That said i do believe it's 45:55.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
omg i laughed so hard just now. These replays are too good lol.

Luckay would you mind recording a few replays for me?

Edit:k i'm ready ptzr

Rooms up

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
I went to another tourney and got 13h again... i'm not posting this in the result thread because I went only ike except against Leon, against who I went pit. He 2stocked mee first match, second match we were both above 140% but he got the kill :c

I'll probably use pit against marth for now, it seems doable!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Gj blub. Pit marth is definitely doable. You'll get him next time!

Ptzr just leave a post on here if you want to brawl or not.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ya don't use it much cuz not many ppl ik use it lol. I'll post it here once i'm done downloading all these replays 1...by1....by1... =.=

Suyon

Smash Lord
Well, Kuro. The fact that you ignored me and said headache was probably not a good thing either. You could have guided me elsewhere. I'm at fault too for not being entirely specific. I also know that I posted in the wrong thread afterwards but eh w/e. Also with ptzr going I know the MU and saying nothing on what to do is not helpful. Those second posts of yours and ptzr were more helpful and what I was looking for basically. Also players going just play aggressive was another idea. These Mu ratios don't really matter to me since all I want to know is what can Pit do against these characters. Well I was just pissed off from that day when I first posted from that tournament.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Well, Kuro. The fact that you ignored me and said headache was probably not a good thing either. You could have guided me elsewhere. I'm at fault too for not being entirely specific. I also know that I posted in the wrong thread afterwards but eh w/e. Also with ptzr going I know the MU and saying nothing on what to do is not helpful. Those second posts of yours and ptzr were more helpful and what I was looking for basically. Also players going just play aggressive was another idea. These Mu ratios don't really matter to me since all I want to know is what can Pit do against these characters. Well I was just pissed off from that day when I first posted from that tournament.
I didn't call it a headache. *dizzy head* is what i said cuz ik i was gonna have to do another longish post but didn't end up bothering cuz you never responded back as to what specifics you wanted/needed.And i was one of those ppl not available to respond right away. Anyone here knows i'm one of the chillest ppl that loves helping out new and old pits and sharing ideas. So don't jump to conclusions that no1 helps or are "idiots".

Just saiyan~

Ey yo luckay here you go http://www.mediafire.com/?7l6baeg968yywrk like 11 matches total. A mixture of me and my partner whom i converted to pit main :)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Everyone who's bringin a modded wii, add this code for no tripping on Sat.

Tripping Rate Modifier
0481CB34 C0220020
045A9340 00000000
If you dont have a wii with the no tripping code on it we will be forced to use our codes to soft mod your wii and you wont be able to have your awesome textures and music that you put on cuz we are gonna use our SD card to add the no tripping

In essence: Add the no tripping or we will use our sd card to load up the wii
you don't need the SD card to permanently be in the wii to have the code apply lol. you could just pop out their card, load the codeset with one of your cards, and then put their card back in lol.

:rosalina:
That's what we used iirc.

Luckay we used this no tripping code

so you have to use my .gct when you watch/record those replays http://www.mediafire.com/?9sbq56352b152f5

here's a link to my .gct

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Gunna record some high quality (HD AND GOOD MATCHES) videos of me and ...

AEGIS ANGEL ADMIRAL PIT.

This dude is pretty damn good, not gunna lie, first time I played him. Second time I've been surprised by someone that is usually hated on like Boku. Boku's not bad either. But AP, man, he's the original Pit. Too bad he doesn't go to offline tournaments, he's damn able to.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Gunna record some high quality (HD AND GOOD MATCHES) videos of me and ...

AEGIS ANGEL ADMIRAL PIT.

This dude is pretty damn good, not gunna lie, first time I played him. Second time I've been surprised by someone that is usually hated on like Boku. Boku's not bad either. But AP, man, he's the original Pit. Too bad he doesn't go to offline tournaments, he's damn able to.
Looking forward to them :)

link2702

Smash Champion
AdmirLOL ****s still a moron and completly out of touch with reality.

there's a reasno no one can stand him, he's literally insane(not in a good way, i mean 100% literally mentally insane.)

Always the pit mains :troll:

Top Bottom