• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
*sees that Kuro uses bike twice in the first 10 seconds of the match*

*cries happily*
I'm picking him back up again but he's just gonna be used enough to keep my punish game up to snuff. :o pit/wario is suuuuch a good doubles team. Wario combos off pits moveset so nicely. That and if you have variety you can literally counter any team.

Btw...i have such a good double pit team match with my partner Sensei(whom is finally a pit main!:cry: so happy!) double pit is such an annoying team for your opponents XD! Especially once you get on 2v1.

Coffee™

I need it....
Gunna record some high quality (HD AND GOOD MATCHES) videos of me and ...

AEGIS ANGEL ADMIRAL PIT.

This dude is pretty damn good, not gunna lie, first time I played him. Second time I've been surprised by someone that is usually hated on like Boku. Boku's not bad either. But AP, man, he's the original Pit. Too bad he doesn't go to offline tournaments, he's damn able to.
Lol admiral.....haven't heard of him in a while, didn't even know he still plays. He was always good though, just rly wierd :awesome:

Also D3 isn't that bad :glare: He doesn't even really gain advantages on any of the stages, cept maybe Yoshi's.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Sooooo.

With the Genesis tournament results and whatnot Pit should rise on the tier list... right!?! I'm just asking because his matchups are great and he looks like a good character on paper.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Not until pits pick it up and start taking mk names. It's def only 60:40 but the way outside ppl see it is like 70:30 or worse.

fUddO

Smash Ace
I'm starting to like the MK matchup on Brinstar. My guess is because MK just don't know how to play gay enough there because everyone bans it, lol.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Man i'm having trouble deciding who to use after apex...It's gonna be pit+ either diddy or marth. =/

Oh ya i'm coming bk to pit after apex.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hmm why do you think diddy maha?

Lol good **** PTZR. I hope u do well. I'll be going snake taking advantage of unity ruleset and no brinstar/rc :p

Not 1 single match will go to smashville!!!!(unless i get counterpicked there :laugh:)

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
I think Marth's pretty ****. I'm not sure how pro one can get with Diddy when he's only a secondary.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
got some matches recorded. im gonna see if i can get RocketTrainer (the great RT) to upload my vids from sync's wii that need putting up. and i ascended to a new level of gay yesterday, the ultimate circle camping pit, THE LEGENEDARY MAHARBA THE MOTHER ****ING MYSTIC, at your service.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
there are some videos, but like you I cant be bothered to look up videos right this second to show my points. but some exist, most notably on the matchups that matter (snake and dedede).

marth -> no evidence because no records. only personal experience (few marths in bracket)
lucario -> nothing, but flip this around, who do YOU see that plays this mu to say that luc does so well?
dedede -> exp, plus 9B masashi matches. Dedede is my hardest matchup though so Im not the one to ask, probably other pits here.
snake -> personal experience, plus a european pit that takes down a well known snake main quite consistently from what I remember (head hurts too bad cant think names right this second)

If you have evidence for it then talk it out too!
Marth vs Pit--nada
DDD vs Pit--Earth vs Coney, R@vyn vs Seibrik, Masashi vs 9b, and there was a Rogue Pit vs Atomsk--Rogue Pit won, but the video got deleted along w/ the rest of his vids >_<

Earth beat MVD(Snake) X(Sonic) Trela(Lucario) @ Genesis.
I'm sure if he beat Zex, he could have beaten Ultimate Razor. He has pro Snake practice vs Shu and the other top Snakes.

I was excited when Earth beat X, lol--time out was amazing--I wish I could have seen it. Sonic vs Pit is weird--I think that matchup is even, lol.

Also, Diddy, TL, Mario, Lucas, ICs, Marth, MK are iffy for me >_<

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I look forward to them maha! :D

@Gadiel LOL ik the mario mu sooo well. Sensei is a top 5 mario and i got to play his mario all the time XD.(he uses pit more often now though :awesome:)

If you have an idea of what in general you have trouble with against mario i can help :o

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I look forward to them maha! :D

@Gadiel LOL ik the mario mu sooo well. Sensei is a top 5 mario and i got to play his mario all the time XD.(he uses pit more often now though :awesome:)

If you have an idea of what in general you have trouble with against mario i can help :o
Idk how 2 deal w/ upclose situations--defending vs fireball, his dair&bair, and that too good f-smash :/ basically defending & approaching him.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
He got all trolled out.

@gadiel the mario matchup is fairly easy, powershielding his fireballs us the first thing you should learn. Don't challenge a sh fair, just shield and punish if the land on the ground. If you focus you can always tell when they will fsmash because they will be facing the other way since a pivot fsmash gives them more range. Those 2 things will shut mario down and make him desperate to kill so he will stale his dsmash and try to kill you with usmash so just be careful when you're above him and you're good. Mario is gimp bait and dies from fsmash at 120 so outspace and kill when ready.

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Idk how 2 deal w/ upclose situations--defending vs fireball, his dair&bair, and that too good f-smash :/ basically defending & approaching him.
He got all trolled out.

@gadiel the mario matchup is fairly easy, powershielding his fireballs us the first thing you should learn. Don't challenge a sh fair, just shield and punish if the land on the ground. If you focus you can always tell when they will fsmash because they will be facing the other way since a pivot fsmash gives them more range. Those 2 things will shut mario down and make him desperate to kill so he will stale his dsmash and try to kill you with usmash so just be careful when you're above him and you're good. Mario is gimp bait and dies from fsmash at 120 so outspace and kill when ready.

:phone:
Uhh i personally disagree with the PS bit in mario's case. Mario get's insane advantage and fireball to jab stops so much even if u PS or PSC jab. It's kinda ridiculous. For the first time i honestly advocate wingdash backwards when he's approaching with fireballs and proceed to ftilt or dtilt.

Jab ***** mario's world. It beats his spaced bair...nuff said. Also luckay is right. If you pay attention to how they go for fsmash(it's usually stutter stepped in some form the range is godlike from ss it) and remember that they won't land it on you which means you shouldn't die till 130+ 140+ with good di. Mario's have no legit way to land fsmash. None of pit's moves are really laggy enough that you can get hit by a fsmash. FH dair is a good approach(make sure it would hit his shield) cuz you can even space it so OoS up b won't hit you. Planking is very good on mario as long as you do it smartly and don't challenge somethings. Fair strings offstage KILLLS mario. Arrows aren't as useful vs mario offstage cuz the cape. But use the arrows to approach so he's forced to cape then follow-up with fairs.

Pit can rack up damage pretty safely. So don't be in a hurry to get that kill move unless you think you have a read/fsmash punish for the kill. Just keep punishing(and jabbing :awesome:) and the kill will come.

fUddO

Smash Ace
Mario isn't as easy as one might think. Mario's close range camping game is pretty insane, and he counters our long range camping with cape. Still think it's Pit adv, but I can see people arguing for even.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Well i don't think it's even. 55:45-60:40. Mario is not free for pit. At all. But once pit gets a stock lead it can spell trouble for mario and since he SHOULD have trouble landing that kill move compared to pit...eh i think 55:45 would be most accurate.

Top Bottom