• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
ya but SS doesn't change the fact that if the move itself was longer, it would be waaaay better. don't get me wrong, that statement was made by salty maharba. fsmash is an amazing move. but snake and mk and marth make that move near impossible to hit with. and that's all i was playing last night and i was tired and salty

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Idk what you're talking about :p

except marth. I can feel that. Sadly most of my kills on him are from upsmash, fair, or gimping LOL

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
If you think fsmash range is bad, then you're using it at the wrong times and taking it for granted. SS fsmash can punish a mk dsmash at times. Only thing I don't like is how people can sometimes sdi the first hit when second hit would have killed so your opponent keeps the stock and fsmash isn't fresh anymore making me find an alternative kill.

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I use fsmash to punish spotdodges at kill % Charge it let the first hit go through SD then let second hit hit for kill.

Also i'm pretty sure the two hits are separate on the stale thing arent they?

link2702

Smash Champion
is pit really my character...

been thinking that lately.

everyone i go against lately my pit gets slaughtered, yet i pick sonic or well...pretty mcuh anyone else and i either tend to beat the person, or at least do a hell of a lot better then i do with pit...

anyway kuro brawl now?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I flew out to Genesis, sure, and beat a couple yoshis, yea, nothing big. Polt got 2'stocked once and 2-0'd and Zzgashi dont want to go there. I also played a couple snakes.

But still I only used him 30 percent of the time XD

Right now I'm just trying to figure out what's so hard to choose between me or Blue Rogue for fifth best wario like wow.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I feel like I'm up there with Pit now, just haven't beaten any notable players yet. Hopefully I'll do something this weekend at ktar or maybe xanadu in 2 weeks.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hehe that was fun. I've never sd'd below 50 so many times in one session...:laugh: that's what i get for trying to play euro...i'll have to work on that >3> i will become eurostyle >.>

Stop spotdodging! I missed so many punishes cuz incorrect inputs but you always spotdodged.

link2702

Smash Champion
bad habit, used to always get punished for rolling so i started spotdodging alot..

also doesn't help that im still in the mindset of 09 when playing.

any reason you didn't use your pit? or even your snake? :-s

got a feeling it would of turned out worse for me if you had picked either of them instead of randoms....

who was that riko person and also the player i faced before you?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
bad habit, used to always get punished for rolling so i started spotdodging alot..

also doesn't help that im still in the mindset of 09 when playing.

any reason you didn't use your pit? or even your snake? :-s

got a feeling it would of turned out worse for me if you had picked either of them instead of randoms....

who was that riko person and also the player i faced before you?
Riku was me with an custom control tag. I'll never use marth on wifi again. That **** is too hard for me :laugh:

I use wario/ddd legitly. Everyone else i was having fun seeing what you could do. Your arrow looping is good still :laugh:

Eh i rarely use anyone serious on wifi...cuz if i do i rage too hard at me messing up everything.

e.g. the ddd match and me getting them salty runbacks with marth.

the other guy was my friend who lives in the apartment on our property. He's non-competitive as you could see from the constant fsmashes :laugh:

link2702

Smash Champion
The ironic thing is, is that i still feel arrow looping isn't that useful...e_e yet i stil keep doing THAT out of habit as well....

as you could see more then 70% of the time they didn't even come close, i could never get the loop to angel ring, and most of em left me wide open to attack...

aside from my constant spotdodging what else would you say i need help with? :c

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
The ironic thing is, is that i still feel arrow looping isn't that useful...e_e yet i stil keep doing THAT out of habit as well....

as you could see more then 70% of the time they didn't even come close, i could never get the loop to angel ring, and most of em left me wide open to attack...

aside from my constant spotdodging what else would you say i need help with? :c
God damnit. That's the 3rd time i've clicked edit instead of quote on accident...:glare:

rolling :troll:

Stop abusing glide attack like that. It doesn't work irl.

Camp normally more. Stop loopin and just shoot me then read my approach.

Follow-ups e.g. chasing after a throw on ppl like d3.

Juggling better.

Don't push the kill too hard. Just plank/camp and punish a wiff or on shield attack.

@King of evil naw bro. I have to leave the ganon to you blood king.

@Krystedez we must play on wifi soon. I want to play your pit again. It was unique.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
We can play here in a minute if you want???

@ link:

Can I just suggest one thing?

Don't arrow loop into any other moves besides ones you space, approach, or retreat with normally.

jumping with tap jump on as you loop arrows is perfect because you are in the air as you loop and you can use the c-stick to fight normally as you loop. Just don't glide-attack a lot or random-B-mope.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Aight I gotta wake up early, epic games thar. Snake is so easy to read to me its so cool. Pikachu 3 stockin snake with that qac lock was delicious. That usmash spike with Pit though :awesome:

Top Bottom