• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Sry don't you mean that sdi...? :awesome:

That's why i did dair trololol.

Still learning how to punish certain actions with snakes limited choices.

Like i said hit me up any day.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Gunna record some high quality (HD AND GOOD MATCHES) videos of me and ...

AEGIS ANGEL ADMIRAL PIT.

This dude is pretty damn good, not gunna lie, first time I played him. Second time I've been surprised by someone that is usually hated on like Boku. Boku's not bad either. But AP, man, he's the original Pit. Too bad he doesn't go to offline tournaments, he's damn able to.
I'm actually just Admiral Pit around, AP for short. I just like a few extra words in the name from time to time. But yes, those were some pretty dang good matches. Still loved that Brinstar one.

AdmirLOL ****s still a moron and completly out of touch with reality.

there's a reasno no one can stand him, he's literally insane(not in a good way, i mean 100% literally mentally insane.)

Always the pit mains :troll:
Well it's not a surprise that you'd continue stirring up problems, but I'm not gonna argue bout it. Plus I rather not get in trouble, since I'm still trying to improve on controlling said temper.

tbh, I've left the site for months a little bit before its major appearance update thing for a lot of reasons, not just because I needed to shrug off a bit of stress on my back.
I do admit though that I've been using that one stage CP/ban list thing that's over a year old for various matches I had with many others on other sites. Despite the list being outdated, it still helped, but recently, I've began to use Brinstar more and more, and to me, it could be a great stage, provided you don't see MK, Lucas, DK, and a couple others on it.

Overall, it's still nice to see a few of the old long-time Pit users around here, as well as Krystedez; very nice player. Remind me to play your Wario one day. For some reason, I like fighting him at times despite it being a bad MU, idk why.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
He probably was gonna have em uploaded by him or from a friend eventually. W/e the case, they were quite fun. I still loved that first Brinstar one We definitely need another set of nice matches.

:brinstar: :pit: <<< It's almost official that I am one of these :laugh: Nice new icons they put in btw.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I told Mega to upload them but he takes forever and he still can't the music to play during the replay. I might have him do it this weekend for sure. I just couldnt have the patience to wait on him to do it right because i been drained @_@

link2702

Smash Champion
admirLOL you brought all the hate upon you yourself, from the entire community of aib, to even quite a few other pit mains, and pretty much ALL people who main any other character other then pit.

I'm just stating the facts, you dug yourself into a very very VERY deep hole that you'll never get out of.

link2702

Smash Champion
I'ma just being honest Luckay.

You go ask around the aib community if you don't believe me.

ask alot of em their opinion on admiral.

And Where do you think the "always the pit mains..." meme came from?

just saying.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I told Mega to upload them but he takes forever and he still can't the music to play during the replay. I might have him do it this weekend for sure. I just couldnt have the patience to wait on him to do it right because i been drained @_@
:) either way i look forward to it.
I should upload a few of my matches pounding kuro's Snake :awesome:
HEY i slowly did better, and better, and better. I'm still learning **** w/snake. Fighting pit w/snake is helping fix one of my biggest problems so that's why i want to play yall more.
admirLOL you brought all the hate upon you yourself, from the entire community of aib, to even quite a few other pit mains, and pretty much ALL people who main any other character other then pit.

I'm just stating the facts, you dug yourself into a very very VERY deep hole that you'll never get out of.
ehhhhh live and let be imo. No point in digging it back up constantly.

this link2702 character has been hating a lot recently
If your referring to gadiel that definitely wasn't hate.
I'ma just being honest Luckay.

You go ask around the aib community if you don't believe me.

ask alot of em their opinion on admiral.

And Where do you think the "always the pit mains..." meme came from?

just saying.
Either way. No point in rubbing salt on the wounds.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Told ya he was gonna continue, and I grew tired of the fighting, conflict, and arguments, which was also a reason why I needed some time away from here. But before more trolling and arguing comes around, I have a question of interest. What stages do you like to play on very often as Pit?
For example, like I said above, I recently have been using Brinstar a lot. There's just something about using the acid and Up-B in a way that makes it fun to me, and to torture others, not to mention it's good against many characters. Krys knows what I mean :laugh:

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Just saying the guy doesn't have to go around starting ****, maybe he was right about not being a true Pit main because I don't think any of us are like that.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
wow. admiral pit is back. im happy!

1. stop bringing up the past link. genesis solved the pit main problem

2. admiral, come back (as long as you keep working that temper like you said lol) and stay a while. after all, your first combo vid is what got me started on this character and i know you've still got a ton of knowledge about pit.

3. i like brinstar as well. it's good against oli and great against like ICs and pika (his jolts don't travel under this stage!)

also, admiral, check out the unnofficial idea thread, im sure you'll find some good shizzzz

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Imagine if I excel in that stage, but not many ppl know about it. The wrong person CPs me there, thinking it'd be good, and then I own it all. Same goes if I CP the stage if said person doesn't ban it. It really has helped me against a few annoying AIB opponents, not like you guys would care bout it :<

The problem I'm having is to have another backup stage just in case I don't want to use the stage, or if they ban it.

EDIT: Oh yea, I forgot that I did take a look at the Unofficial idea thread thing, and I like and might make use of a few things from there, especially that Glide > Up-B thing. I just need to find easy unsuspecting targets first. Thanks for telling me, Mystic :<

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs &amp; FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
Marth's good on Brinstar too. Extended tipper hitboxes ftw. Personally I don't care much for the stage. I avoid it if possible. I think it hinders us more than it helps us. But maybe it's just me. Oh, and welcome back Admiral. Maybe you'd like to face off againsst my Pit on wifi sometime?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'll find a way to make the stage work to my favor against most characters, and I might play, though I don't check SWF too much, so it'd take some time for us to play.

Suyon

Smash Lord
I think that stage is just personal preference. It's either RC or Brinstar that people take me then go MK on me since they're cool like that. Also I don't know if Links is good on that stage as he is with Norfair.
I'm all an up for wifi but I can't really use a thread for attempting. Oh well.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
MK is just dumb anyways. If I see one, I'd just ban RC up front. Part of the reason why I'm practicing on Brinstar is because I feel that I could make great use of it, and maybe if a few MK users aren't aware that I may be better-than-average on said Brinstar, and may actually take a game off them. I'm still annoyed bout the MK users with a huge ego. Also, I still have to learn how to fight a Lucas and DK there, not that those 2 are common, but for the sake of being prepared.

I can't remember what other stage I need to learn, besides Japes, though I despise that stupid place so much. There's no one I can CP it against either.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Not a clue. I probably saw it late, but I was very disappointed. Almost every match I've seen had a MK in it. Only highlight I've heard about that I liked was Junebug beating M2K (off-stream), but nothing else. Of course, I'm waiting for the day MK gets banned.
Sigh, wished there were more underused characters like Pit to place well, let alone see more of them. Speaking of which, I forgot who that light blue Yoshi was, though I remember seeing "Delta" as the tag.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
MKless meta game means more marths, dededes, and a few others. Pit would definitely rise a bit more in representation. I'd be able to walk in a game thinking "Wow, I don't really care who he uses, my character is mid-tier, hurray!"

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Although I despise many of those characters, especially Marth, G&W, Falco, and Oli, and whoever else has an advantage over Pit (except Wario... yet), I'd rather fight them than MK, not to mention I can make use of Brinstar much more. There's also something bout Kirby that really irritates me.
Oh, how Pit deserves more attention so. Alas, I guess that's the curse of being seriously competitive, to the point where the majority just relies on top tiers just to win, and some giving up their old characters for this reason.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
admiral, did you check out the last 2 pages of the idea thread? that's where the gold is after the OP

also, please check out the THIS IS HOW WE ROLL thread and contribute please. im trying to get everyone in on it. it is a constant work in progress for everyone but it is something i feel we can benefit from.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
MKless meta game means more marths, dededes, and a few others. Pit would definitely rise a bit more in representation. I'd be able to walk in a game thinking "Wow, I don't really care who he uses, my character is mid-tier, hurray!"
Honestly the only mu i could see getting worse as it's explored more, aka if metaknight is banned, is marth. That has lots of room for development on marths side and i think he could be worse for us if played out much more. THere would literally be nothing from keeping a pit taking multiple tournies.
Although I despise many of those characters, especially Marth, G&W, Falco, and Oli, and whoever else has an advantage over Pit (except Wario... yet), I'd rather fight them than MK, not to mention I can make use of Brinstar much more. There's also something bout Kirby that really irritates me.
Oh, how Pit deserves more attention so. Alas, I guess that's the curse of being seriously competitive, to the point where the majority just relies on top tiers just to win, and some giving up their old characters for this reason.
Yaaa it's really sad. I truly respect ppl like Kyon, tkd, trevonte, san, ryo, boss and c018 for sticking it out.
admiral, did you check out the last 2 pages of the idea thread? that's where the gold is after the OP

also, please check out the THIS IS HOW WE ROLL thread and contribute please. im trying to get everyone in on it. it is a constant work in progress for everyone but it is something i feel we can benefit from.
I'll be working on mine soon :)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Does anyone still have the link to koolaid's vids vs malcolm that he posted a while back...it's weird i did a search but CAN'T find them yet I KNOW we critiqued them...

raage -.- a little help plz?:(

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That name sounds familiar, as if I thought that was the Falco san beat. I know I saw san fight and won against a Falco on BF. I still wish we had more Pits back on the scene with such potential.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Well we pits have to stick together. Our metagame is nowhere near it's end. We're costantly advancing it. So we need to keep up w/others/ catch up to others. And no that wasn't who san played.

Top Bottom