• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I feel a bit sad that I have no vids showing my Pit yet (Cant record). As I watched Undr's beautiful vids and his most recent one, I wished for my own vid of my Pit. You can say that I'm jealous. Finding some1 who with nice quality is hard, as well as them being Pit players. Only thing I could do is give out the replays of me, but idk anything else... well besides the music to be on it.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's hard learning everything. I'm slowly learning though. Now that I got my screen name, i need to know the next step.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I've been waiting for Spore for how many years? When the concept was initially pushed back in '98? Then when I heard that the game Spore was going to be made it made me excited once again. I just hope there isn't another delay. -_-

FzeroX

Smash Journeyman
Onoz Flash backs of Duke Nukem Forever.

EDIT: lol at the advertisement, and I believe this is my 6th post in here kown.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just got back from watching Speed Racer with my fam. We had the whole theater to ourselves. :) I thought it was good. Most people either say they hated it, or they loved it. What do y'all think?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Undr i think you can get a creature creater demo for $10 and they will take it off the price of the game when you buy it from them. The demo comes out in like 1 1/2 days i think

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
have you heard of it or just now?

Ya i just pre ordered it on line and because i did that i get the full creature creator on the 18th but still have to wait tell september for the game

Ryazan

Smash Ace
No I've known about it. There's a similar, much simpler app for the iPhone, but the name escapes me right now.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
I own a DS, but even if they make it for that it's gonna suck. Besides, I have another computer that I optimized exclusively for gaming.

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
heres a sentence
make your own here http://www.morewords.com/contains/pit/
Pit send the pitchers to a hospital with a pitchfork because they were anti-capitalists who were then decapitated for being such a coalpit. however then pit showed pity despite being the one to outpitch them. pit then tried to propitiate by jumping in a pitfall!

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
you mean the sig right the thing below my text here? you have to have a high enough post count i think its like 20-30 but go into your accout and find the sig button you can put any pix there or some words, you can also get your own avatar up now. Also don't multi post just edit your last post.

kupo15

Smash Hero
I just played like 14 matches against Sir Lucario online and I would have to agree that he is very good. He won a lot of the matches probably because he has more exp with lag than I do. I will be playing some offline matches with him soon to post up. We were pretty neck and neck online so I can imagine that I will win half the matches just like the Skag Pit duos.
Both had some nice combos and fun intelligent spam so it should make for some good offline matches :)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I just played like 14 matches against Sir Lucario online and I would have to agree that he is very good. He won a lot of the matches probably because he has more exp with lag than I do. I will be playing some offline matches with him soon to post up. We were pretty neck and neck online so I can imagine that I will win half the matches just like the Skag Pit duos.
Both had some nice combos and fun intelligent spam so it should make for some good offline matches :)
I really lose my balance against those who keep up the pressure on me, since I do use Arrow rain in my arsenal (Usually only when I'm at my last stock which represents my rage).
And that creature above me is both wierd and funny at the same time.

kupo15

Smash Hero
I love the pressure and the close combat fighting like Sir Lucario does. I lost the majority of my matches due to trying to gimp him which doesn't work online. Usually the first person to try and gimp the other pit, fails and leaves himself even more open than the person he was trying to gimp. But offline matches should be very close.

Admiral: Arrow Rain huh? hmm, idk how effective that is because it is really slow.....

Icystrider

Smash Rookie
gosh... today was pretty good... my class was cancelled, but after, my friend took me to a restuarant to grab a bite to eat.... he paid so i'll have to get him back for it.... that's about it... *sighs* it's been a good day so far (^_^)

Xigbar

Smash Cadet
My thoughts about Arrow Raining:
1. Even though it is really slow, to me it works well w/ edge guarding ( if u have time)
2. I use it a lot when playing doubles: gives your partner time to recover ( if used and aimed properly)
3. It also very fun to do if pulled off properly :D

- I've actually KO a person when playing doubles and won the match. I think that Arrow Raining is better and more useful in doubles, but if you have time to do it in singles, go for it :)

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'm logging on from the library. I can't really get Arrow Raining down. I just can't fire an arrow and maintain a loop at the same time.

Xigbar

Smash Cadet
Hey Ryazan. The only way that i got arrow raining down was by building a simple, but useful practice stage.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Show me!!!!! I need one of those! The best I can do is my stupid little arrow guiding/glide maneuver practice stage...

Xigbar

Smash Cadet
Ok, hmm...i dont know how to post an attachment/ pic of it so maybe this will work:

KEY
1. __= the square block

2. ^= moving platforms going up

3. CPU = computer

Steps:
1. Select large stage
2. Which background u want/ music
3. Follow map

Okay here goes nothing.........
1. make the blocks on top, in the middle of the first top line of stage creator and add the CPU on top of it
2. the two rows of block on the bottom, put on the very bottom line of the stage creator.
3. add two moving platforms that go up below the top blocks so your computer can get up there.
4. It doesn't matter how many blocks you have on the two rows, as long as they are equal in blocks and you have enough room for pit to move.

__ __ __

^

^

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ ___ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS! HOPE THIS HELPS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom