• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Kinda lol, I do everything the hard way a lot. Probably because I wanted to be a Mechanical engineer. They over think things a lot. Even though your solution is good, the clickable search function is the perfect one imo. No need to switch from the mouse to the keyboard.
And yes, after I found something that works, I think about how to make it better. Thats why I constantly edit my threads especially Wingdashing and ART. Im a perfectionist somewhat.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Yea, I use two hand to type. I switched from the one handed typing to two and I rarely revert back to one hand.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Less work true, but the other way which is more work will be more rewarding. If anything, more rewarding to me. I don't mind the extra work either. It gives me something to do ^_^

kupo15

Smash Hero
lol well, I did have my wisdom teeth remove last week. My job doesn't start till Monday and I do little things around the house like painting, and replacing floors and such. So I have a lot of free time. I would spend time practicing my French horn but my surgery is still preventing me from doing that. Too much pressure in the mouth for recovering gums

kupo15

Smash Hero
I thought you would have appreciated it at that time XD

Maybe I should go into more detail about what happens in your mouth while playing a brass instrument now that it is after dinner :laugh:

Ryazan

Smash Ace
I'm central time. It's dinner time right now for me. Good thing I know what goes on in your mouth when you play a brass instrument (trombone player).

kupo15

Smash Hero
Really? Cool we share something in common beside the constructive bickering lately :laugh: I can't wait to pick up my Horn again. Just forming my embouchure hurts so Im def not ready to play again. I should be practicing every day being a Music performance major :(

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Most times i get bored and wanna play brawl but noone is usually on. I was wondering if you could leave your im name and a time your usually on. :)

ctk495

Smash Cadet
Hey sir lucario and Ryazan I am looking for pit players to play maybe you guys can play me.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Where do you live? I want to make sure there won't be too much lag. If your state borders Illinois or borders states that border Illinois, I'll gladly add you.

Kupo, you're a music performance major? That's really cool! I just play for fun, but I'm in my high school band. My older brother wanted to be a music performance major but my parents were really mad. He went with poli-sci.

ctk495

Smash Cadet
Lol I live in Peru nevermind then I will improve my connection and play you another day ^_^

ctk495

Smash Cadet
I was going to do it anyways my friends tell me that my connection ball is red I want to make it better so there won't be much lag.

ctk495

Smash Cadet
Yep I wish nintendo improves brawls online mk wii online is by far better.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Kupo, you're a music performance major? That's really cool! I just play for fun, but I'm in my high school band. My older brother wanted to be a music performance major but my parents were really mad. He went with poli-sci.
Yea I am. My parents are not mad, just very concerned since orchestral jobs are not guaranteed. Aww he should have stuck with his dream to be a music major :p

Tenor or Bass trombone?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I really should face more Pit players rather than Sir Lucario, who is a very good rival and teacher i would say.
I should have some more Pit players in the clan im in... and Id let Sir Lucario in for helping me out.
Crushing noobs online is pretty nice, and hitting them with some arrow looping is amuzing.
I do other stuff with my other chars, but using Wario, Pit, Bowser, and Meta i find amuzing the most.

kown

Smash Lord
just out of curiosity. who wins between you and Sir Lucario?
Most pit players roll and smash online so i advise against a pit ditto.

on a side note ive found another really kool thing about pit. He plays according to how i feel. if im kinda angry i lose. If im lazy i spam. If im happy ill keep things simple. If im bored i try to incorporate ATs into my style. and lastly if im feeling amazing i wont lose......... ever. haha

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Slyde, you're still in school?

Kupo, I play tenor. And my brother would have completely ignored my parents if it weren't for the fact that they'd stop paying his tuition.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
It's a sequel to the horrible 2003 Hulk movie, and sequels are traditionally worse, so it will most likely be worse than Kung Fu Panda. The only reason that's the #1 movie is because there's a lot of whiny little kids with overly indulgent parents.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
just out of curiosity. who wins between you and Sir Lucario?
Most pit players roll and smash online so i advise against a pit ditto.

on a side note ive found another really kool thing about pit. He plays according to how i feel. if im kinda angry i lose. If im lazy i spam. If im happy ill keep things simple. If im bored i try to incorporate ATs into my style. and lastly if im feeling amazing i wont lose......... ever. haha
Sir Lucario beaten me more than I have beaten him. He even 2-stocked my Bowser before, and that is a rare sight (For non-spammers). He has good control of arrow looping like I do, and he taught me a few things. In the Pit matches he has good arrow controlling and is good at diisrupting my tactics which may include Arrow Blitzing (Arrow Rain). He's the best non-spamming Pit I ever played, and I'd add him to my clan for having such great skill and for teaching me a few things.
Thank you Sir Lucario. May Palutena guide us both, and everyone else here.

kown

Smash Lord
Sir Lucario beaten me more than I have beaten him. He even 2-stocked my Bowser before, and that is a rare sight (For non-spammers). He has good control of arrow looping like I do, and he taught me a few things. In the Pit matches he has good arrow controlling and is good at diisrupting my tactics which may include Arrow Blitzing (Arrow Rain). He's the best non-spamming Pit I ever played, and I'd add him to my clan for having such great skill and for teaching me a few things.
Thank you Sir Lucario. May Palutena guide us both, and everyone else here.
thats intresting.

Edit: hulk was good but i love any action movie. I can't wait till avengers comes out. whose on the avengers besides ironman and hulk. I think spiderman and captain america right? anyone else?

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
hmm i played trumpet for 5 years, but after about the third year i hated it, well i didnt hate it jsut practicing was a hassle and well.... i think i was the only person in the history of life to fall asleep in band class during a song haha d*** those 40 measure rests haha.... btu now ive jumperd on teh band wagon and swtiched over to guitar.... except my accoustic broke a string and im too lazy to buy a new one and my electric is ratcheting becasue well lets just say the made in china sticker doesnt really garauntee a quality guitar haha... oh well ive got some cash saved up and can buy a decent one now.... Music performance major though, wow... i had a sub once from juliard haha, she caught me everytime i missed a note haha

Ryazan

Smash Ace
You know what I love about Temple? There are enough different areas there that you can practice ANYTHING. It's my third-favorite training stage next to the cliche FD and Battlefield. You can use the large platform on the left to do wingdashing, AS and the ART, pretty much anywhere in the upper area to practice arrow techniques, the highest platform on the far right for gliding techniques, etc.

Xigbar

Smash Cadet
Hi everyone! I'm new around here and would like to say thanks for all the amazing adv. techs....my pit is better than ever :D

kown

Smash Lord
glad we could help. since u havent posted much try finding new ways to incorporate your ideas into some of our discussions.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Hey Xigbar! Welcome to the Pit forums! All the people here are pretty friendly, so make yourself at home and join some of the discussions.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I saw it with my Brawl crew Panda Lap Dance we liked it but i like most movies and the new hulk isn't a "sequel to the horrible 2003 Hulk movie" they redid it because it was so bad. (not kidding) I have a system for movies. The more money they spend on advertising the worse the movie is (works for most things) ex. New Bat man 1 and 2 not advertised much at all they have talked about it for some time but it is in no way every other comercial or ad, over all very good movie to most, The horrible 2003 Hulk movie I didn't see (still haven't) because I used this system and all I have ever heard is bad things about it like a missle boncing off his gut and what not and that thing was advertised up the ***, and i've always hated the hulk compaired to the rest of the super heros spider man FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom