• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kown

Smash Lord
haha i guess man i thought it was funny and everything but yea like i said earlier i love action movies.
hmm just curious do any of you guys watch anime? im not big fan yet but ive heard thier are some good action ones! please tell me since i got the whole summer to watch lol.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
I don't really like anime...at least not the ridiculous ones where the characters have very disproportionate facial features.

kown

Smash Lord
lmao^ well like what did you watch i know a couple that i liked. but the thing about anime is that it has every genre. im just into action. what are you into? ill ask a friend to see what you might like.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Uh, the point of a story has nothing to do with the art style. In order of importance...

Characters
Character Development
Story
Genre
Animation

Of course the animation becomes insanely annoying if the first three suck. However with Slayers the sight-gags are just too good. And you can actually watch Slayers in English without wanting to die from horrible voice acting. (Though the background characters suck as far as voice acting goes... v_v)

Plus after eleven years the series is being picked back up, starting off where the third season left off. Yep, this July the greatest anime series ever will be brought to this new generation. A generation of morons who need mascot characters and constant lewd jokes to be entertained... I wonder if the fourth season really has a chance of doing well... lol

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Ahem...what I meant to say was disproportionate facial features are annoying IF everything else also sucks.

Now please don't smite me, O Mighty Overlord.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
... Undrlord... /smite

But everyone should watch this series... EVERYONE! ^_^

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K I need more help im so close to getting vids up i can tast the spam that will come. First of all if you couldn't tell i know jack about comps compared to some/most of you. I got a cord from my friend that has the female ports for the red, yellow, white cables and will fit into my vid female port on my comp, I also got some spliters so that the singal from my wii will go to teh tv and my comp screen at the same time (tv goes kinda fuzzy because the signal is being split). I also have vitual dub on my comp, but thats as far as i am I can use v dub to record off of my web cam but thats it.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
K I need more help im so close to getting vids up i can tast the spam that will come. First of all if you couldn't tell i know jack about comps compared to some/most of you. I got a cord from my friend that has the female ports for the red, yellow, white cables and will fit into my vid female port on my comp, I also got some spliters so that the singal from my wii will go to teh tv and my comp screen at the same time (tv goes kinda fuzzy because the signal is being split). I also have vitual dub on my comp, but thats as far as i am I can use v dub to record off of my web cam but thats it.
Female ports? lol

And you seriously can't just use an SD card?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Try to be mature when reading this post the female ports are the ones the male ports (the red, white, yellow that came with your wii) go into the and the SD card just saves the camands given to each guy its not a real vid so if I put it in my comp it wouln't know what to do

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Try to be mature when reading this post the female ports are the ones the male ports (the red, white, yellow that came with your wii) go into the and the SD card just saves the camands given to each guy its not a real vid so if I put it in my comp it wouln't know what to do
No i know what you mean by female ports I'm just wondering why you call them that. Why don't you just call them ports, which is exactly what they are (no adjectives needed)?

And SD cards are how most people make videos...

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Make sure you have the DIVX codec installed. If you need it go to www.divx.com, download, and install.

Once you do that Leave the "Capture AVI" window to go back to the normal VDub screen. Open File "Capture.avi". Go to the video tab and choose compression. After that you'll want to choose "DIVX _._ Codec (2 Logical CPUs).

After that go back to the normal screen and click the Audio tab. Click Full Processing Mode. Open the tab again and this time click "Compression". Then choose MPEG Layer-3; at, 34kBit/s, 16,000 Hz, Stereo 4KB/s.

Now go to Save as AVI. Save it and you're done! ^_^

And no, the Wii doesn't store video files. It saves the matches as code that is played back later. That is why you can pause the Replays and the music keeps playing. You can't use the SD cart to get video over in the conventional sense.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Because if it were a recorded video then the audio should be stuck at the same rate as the video. Meaning if you paused a movie on your computer, both the audio and video out stop. However Replays don't, thus suggesting they are not in a video format that a computer would understand.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
ill try all that mobo jumb that you said i undrstand the first part and can get the rest from what you read do you know if that will kill vista or will it cause vista to eat **** tell it dies?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Oh with Vista? There's a special trick to Vista. First you take a magnet and put it into your CD-ROM drive. Then shake your computer until the magnets attach themselves to your HDD. Then buy a new computer and forget about the whole Vista mess.

kupo15

Smash Hero
i agree.. yes... magnets work wonders with vista. never owning one of those!! It doesn't even come with Paint!!

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Because if it were a recorded video then the audio should be stuck at the same rate as the video. Meaning if you paused a movie on your computer, both the audio and video out stop. However Replays don't, thus suggesting they are not in a video format that a computer would understand.
Replays on the computer would probably stop both if paused. Replays on the Wii itself wouldn't because the game never does.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
i agree.. yes... magnets work wonders with vista. never owning one of those!! It doesn't even come with Paint!!
Its not to bad they just dont have many drivers up yet I could us my other friends dazzle but the driver isn't dl able yet, however I do hate that i cant get warlords or diablo on my comp for some reason. So do you know if what you said will work for me or not?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Up yet...? You naive Captain Falcon user... I Microsoft made it so old products worked on Vista, how would they ever get you to buy their new stuff?

And no, the matches saved on the Wii are .bin files. They will not play on the computer.

kupo15

Smash Hero
More proof that it isn't an avi is the fact that your name doesnt appear in the replays. Im pretty sure that is proof. But the real proof is when some one replayed a match and did not see the same match he had saved! Freakky!

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Yes, if you preform certain glitches during a saved match, the results may come back differently. For instance the Wifi Double Damage Glitch.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
No they have patches for some of there older games and they are have a place where you can dl drivers for dazzle but they dont have the vista driver up yet, but it does say they are making it some day.

kown

Smash Lord
lol i got vista right when it came out and all i hear is that its bad. good thing im not too into computers so i really dont notice.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Is it just me or did smash boards update the site? Everything looks different. The names are not colored (all gray) There is this weird bookmark thing and tags above the quick reply, AND I think that it auto quoted the post above me (Im pretty sure I didn't press quote). Maybe it did this because someone posted while I was typing which means my post isn't displayed where I intended it to be.

Nevermind, I checked for an announcement and there was one http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4680116#post4680116

kupo15

Smash Hero
Is it possible to add a link in a post that brings you down somewhere in that page? I want to add links to my Wingdashing table of contents so you don't have to scroll down to find the next section because it is soo long.

kupo15

Smash Hero
I guess so, i would really link to add a link. Im sure it is possible because this forum is nothing more than single web pages connected beautifully for the most part. If I can figure out how to do that with lets say a webpage I created, then Im sure I can do the same thing here. Its worth a shot, I just need to find out how

Ryazan

Smash Ace
If you want to save yourself the work, just reorganize a little and maybe add section numbers to people can find the sections by entering the section number in Find. Like you could put the number next to each section in the table of contents at the very beginning.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Good suggestion and I shall do that. However, I will NOT GIVE UP!!! hahaha because I am stubborn and hate admitting defeat unless I feel I have tried my best at a situation and I have not tried doing this at all yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom