• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Off topic but I would like to point out something I noticed and since this is the spam thread it seemed like the best place.
If anyone has any doubt if some of these AT's have uses, I think the best place to find the answer is by looking at some of the Japan Pit players. This isn't really a good argument because I have only seen 2 vids of Japan Pit's and so far I haven't really seen any AT's that we have discussed. Consequently, they look very slow and unimpressive. I also see a lot of arrow spam and a lot of random jumping (2nd-4th jump). Does anyone share my opinion? Maybe I should have looked at more vids.

kown

Smash Lord
corrupt fate is the name
of the guy who won my game
he passed the test
therefore the greatest
makinig him feared by all
only fate can truly brawl

ima beast lol.

Edit: Kupo are you talking about masashi?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Bad *** poem kown I'm going to add it to my comps desktop lol

Kupo how old are the matchs and it could just be random peoples vids not nessasarlly some of the better pits

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Off topic but I would like to point out something I noticed and since this is the spam thread it seemed like the best place.
If anyone has any doubt if some of these AT's have uses, I think the best place to find the answer is by looking at some of the Japan Pit players. This isn't really a good argument because I have only seen 2 vids of Japan Pit's and so far I haven't really seen any AT's that we have discussed. Consequently, they look very slow and unimpressive. I also see a lot of arrow spam and a lot of random jumping (2nd-4th jump). Does anyone share my opinion? Maybe I should have looked at more vids.
That sounds like me, except the jumping part. Is arrow spamming that bad? Idk where to find the vids you're referring to anyways so I can't tell.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
this is prety random but i was thinking and heres a riddle. First one to get it gets a post about them lmao.
it will be up at 3 o clock (12 minutes) to give a fair chance to every1

how does one conquer death?
Wait, being born again is being granted everlasting life...
if your born again over and over what you said sounds like only once

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
true true but I got my poem so Im happy and kupo is right about being death, Undr has a good point with his rebirth and you posted too so I demand kown writes poems for all of you!

kown

Smash Lord
ii can only write for those who win. well the answer i was thinking of was by dying so you all lose except for corrupt. lol ill hvae another game later when i think of one.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
The time has fanally come im going over to my friends house in a few and if you guys want I bet we can get on his wifi and play ill put his number up later. First of all the Utah smash is very small and are out numbered and our gamed by almost any other state but he is the best MK is state (also placed 3 in our last smash thing) and im one of the 2 pits in state and ive been to more then the other guy so I call myself the best pit in state (not sure through) so if you guys wanta play me or him let me know.

the reason why im never on is my wifi sucks my mom is cheap so we get it from the people who live around us but his is good.

Sage: 3566-1249-9287 if you wanta play let me know so I can add you to his

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Work, girl friend, saving for school, thinking about taking some summer classes and getting them out of the way. So is noone taking my up on my offer to play im leaving for his house right now?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I guess the only way i can get my vids up on youtube is to give replays to the other Pit players. I also happen to have some recent Metaknight ones. I'll have to be patient.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
if your born again over and over what you said sounds like only once
/sigh haven't you ever heard of the phrase "born again"? Being born again is being granted everlasting life. But in the end it was his riddle and it had a specific answer so I can't complain. ^_^

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
what do y'all think about Olimar? I main him and it seems that some of the peeps in the olimar forum can't beat Pit very well.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Just an announcement. I probably will start up online play again soon because new servers were added so internet is pretty lagless it seems.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Ya we arn't on now kown kicked my *** but to make my self feel better there was like 3 sec lag on my end no sure on his. Kown is way good at looping.

When are these servers coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom