• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Koth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Heartz, your statement brings me to something that has been bothering me for a while, exactly what does it mean to be sane? Does it mean to be perfectly normal? It could have several different meanings, but everyone has to be insane is some sort of way.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Heartz, your statement brings me to something that has been bothering me for a while, exactly what does it mean to be sane? Does it mean to be perfectly normal? It could have several different meanings, but everyone has to be insane is some sort of way.
Insane basically means ludicrously irrational, I think we can all agree on that right?

I'm hardly what you define as 'normal' but I'm sane, maybe with a lil less regard for human life and a giant ego that furthers my need to be an arse, but still sane. =/

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
Insane basically means ludicrously irrational, I think we can all agree on that right?

I'm hardly what you define as 'normal' but I'm sane, maybe with a lil less regard for human life and a giant ego that furthers my need to be an arse, but still sane. =/
Uh, ya, what he said :)

It depends what you think is normal though.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
What the other guys said.

We are only human, and no human is perfect. I may have misused the word "sane", but so does everyone else with many other words, fyi.

When I say "sane", I mean clear-headed, able to think for one's self rationally.

The human mind is very powerful, yet extremely vulnerable.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I really don't care if the story is true or not.
o_O

You'll get no sympathy from Jam Stunna.

Hopefully he means that in terms of making this blog of the week...I'll assume he feels bad for koth if he was really shot :p

So koolkat, any other updates? What's happened to those kids? Did the bullet stay in your leg, go through, or what?

Hopefully it's stopped hurting by now at least :/

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I agree. I can't imagine how it would be if he had passed away (Heaven forbid).

Koth is a good soul. But most of the attention in this blog is people being pessimistic of the matter.

KoolKatKarl

Smash Apprentice
Waiting for the 24th when my brother comes home.
I am done commenting on the accusations and questions that refer to this not being the truth. If you do not believe that I am telling the truth, I will ask you not to post, because every time, it hurts. And every time, I come closer and closer to not wanting to come back and give updates to the people that actually believe in the truth. Thanks.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I don't know what to think of all the pessimism about this story, but being a trusting person by nature, you get the benefit of the doubt. After all, if you were making this story up just for some cyber-pity, some common sense would have to come your way, and quickly.

KOTH is a good, friendly person even on SWF, and he has always been kind to me and others. I wish him well and he will be in my prayers for a speedy recovery.

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
I find it difficult not to comment on the irony here.
I kept staring at his name wanted to yell

"HEY DAT JOKE AINT FUNNY".

=/
So I totally lol'd at that, Yes i am a douche in many ways, sorry if this offends anyone :(
How's he doing though?

This is sick, heartwarming and hilarious at the same time.
i didnt mean it like that
he just knows me as that and i wanted him to know it was me
but it is ironic
sorry if i offended

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
but it is ironic
sorry if i offended
Naw dude it was just to ease the atmosphere in here a bit, I felt people were getting on each others' backs a bit.

KoolKatKarl

Smash Apprentice
Waiting for the 24th when my brother comes home.
Taking it easy. The doctor told him to start some mental rehabilitation class so that he isn't having nightmares and things. He is off the "breather" but can barely walk. I guess it took a lot more out of him that you can see physically. Otherwise he says that he misses being home and having more people to talk to. He wants to come back asap, but it could be 1 or 2 more weeks. He is going to have to make up his missed work in summer school, but it will probably be like 2 weeks of it. The doctor also said that he will be fine to go to Chicago in July like we planned, but said I needed more physical therapy...

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
o_O

You'll get no sympathy from Jam Stunna.

Hopefully he means that in terms of making this blog of the week...I'll assume he feels bad for koth if he was really shot :p
I suppose I didn't make my intent clear the first time, so I'll take another shot at explaining it.

The OP isn't why I made this Blog of the Week. If it's true, then it's a shame, but I don't have any feelings towards it. If it's not true, then it's a shame, but I don't have any feelings towards it.

The reason why this was chosen was because there's a lot of (legitimate) debate regarding this blog. That aspect is what made this blog stand out to me, not the shooting itself.

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
Do you think when KOTH is able to come back home he will still be active in the forums and continue in his shop(GFX)
cuz it would be a shame to see potetial like that go away
Give him my best
-VitalGuitarJon(im not saying pistolz this time)(this is my other name online)

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
this is depressing

i dont know what i would do if i were to loose my little brother
me and him work at a videogame store
and share our job as well
him and my friend jake were working that day and a man put a gun to their heads and told them it was a hold up
i pray everyday that wasn' hurt or worse
i feel you man,maybe not totally but i do

i pray for you and hope everything turns out better

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
we play either in glenwood at my place, or in omaha usually on 52nd and reis not too sure atm but we have held fests there before plenty of times.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Excellent news.

I'll be sure to say hi when he comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom