• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOS-MOS Returning to Battle: DLC Season 2.

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
Hi! I'm also rooting for KOS-MOS in Smash since I beated the whole trilogy, four years ago. I think it's a character with a lot of potential.
So... good luck everyone!

I like how Kos-Mos is right in the front:laugh:
Hey so um I was wondering if I could join the support thread? I also wanna say that im sorry because Some may know I was against her at the time in the newcomer thread but it was because of that cat leak but I’ve noticed that if I keep doing this I would get embarrassed that I did this all for nothing. So I just wanna know that is it too late for me to apologize my additiude against kos-mos?
Having you as a supporter strengthens us

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I won't be able to see what happens Live tomorrow since I'll be attending my sister's concert in school. I don't know how long it'll last, but I'm assuming things like an after-party event and a celebratory late-night dinner. If anything disappointing happens, y'all know where to contact me. If it's a surprise worth the excitement, don't touch that dial.
I won't be able to see the VGAs live either because I'll be at work at that time.

D

Deleted member

One more day before the storm...

At the barricades of freedom...

When our ranks begin to form...

Will you take your place with me?

D

Deleted member

So ZevBenjamin sent me this on discord. It's real

I dont know what to think guys but this sounds like she is confirmed. Thoughts?

I really really DONT WANT TO GET MY HOPES UP but this looks good.
Gonna play the devil's advocate and say lack of explanation is not confirmation. Very likely Sabi is just getting her facts straight (or blackmailing for them).

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
I don't really care about drama or who's a respectable person or not. Keep that nonsense away from me lol. All I want is to talk about Smash.

D

Deleted member

Gonna play the devil's advocate and say lack of explanation is not confirmation. Very likely Sabi is just getting her facts straight (or blackmailing for them).
Seconded this. If it were the legitimate leakers' Discord chat it would be much, much more believable. Then again, Papagenos is just relaying this info to us, so most probably everything is still worthy to be taken with a grain of salt. Though KOS-MOS' chances are still looking good. But I myself won't say that she's a lock.

Blackthorne

Smash Cadet
It’s been quite a wild ride this week, huh.

From leak to leak to a lost faith back to hope. Even if KOS doesn’t make Pack 5, this event will forever stay with me. Everything lines up and hopefully we can see our collective dream come to fruition.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well...coming from my place...I might see the VGAs live, but I don't want to watch it due to the inevitability of disappointment.
I'm going to as this is one of the things I'm personally excited for even though it'll be 1 am or so where I am. Friday is my coursework day so I just sit at home and do nothing. If KOS doesn't get confirmed, I'll take Ghost of Tsushima trailer as a ok consolidation. Plus I'm curious about Death Stranding and seeing how much it'll win. If it gets best score or Game of the Year, I'll be very annoyed.

May it fall in our favour my friends.

Last edited:

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
I've always had a mild interest in KOS-MOS since seeing her in XC2. While I'm not a mega fan I'm definitely up for her being in. Can't really think of anyone else who I'd want more since I've gotten pretty much all of my dream picks already. Maybe Pyra/Mythra but odds are it'd be Rex with them so yea.

D

Deleted member

It’s been quite a wild ride this week, huh.

From leak to leak to a lost faith back to hope. Even if KOS doesn’t make Pack 5, this event will forever stay with me. Everything lines up and hopefully we can see our collective dream come to fruition.
Me too. This has been the most desperate Smash moment of my life. I was desperately wanting a female fighter in this pass just to make it feel right, and I believe that KOS-MOS could perfectly round up the pass on a good note. And it might just lead me to a new series I might invest myself in. Just like what Joker did with Persona, I do hope I can fully invest more into this series. This has been coming from someone who only heard of her once in Xeno2.

I will probably be the happiest or most broken person tomorrow.... i'll be at work but i'm watching anyway.
Fam, remember the day. Either we fall down to the abyss, desperately reaching for the stars, or we soar high in the skies....

I just want to say that...it's nice knowing you.

Tomorrow we'll discover what our God in heaven has in store..
dear God these Les Mis lyrics are getting in my head

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Hey so um I was wondering if I could join the support thread? I also wanna say that im sorry because Some may know I was against her at the time in the newcomer thread but it was because of that cat leak but I’ve noticed that if I keep doing this I would get embarrassed that I did this all for nothing. So I just wanna know that is it too late for me to apologize my additiude against kos-mos?
Damn, you just know things are crazy when Connor actually apologizes about KOS-MOS.

I forgive you.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Now guys, the only thing that I ask from all of us is that we don't act vengeful against her detractors if she actually happens. We don't need her fan base to be seen in such a childish manner so it'd be appreciated if we all play nice.

Same goes if she's not confirmed tomorrow.

Grimel

Smash Cadet
Whatever happens, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the posts and discussions in here. I don't post that much but I have followed this thread very closely for quite some time now and it has been quite a roller coaster. Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch the TGA due to time zone differences but I'll check as soon as I wake up. Good luck to us. :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Now guys, the only thing that I ask from all of us is that we don't act vengeful against her detractors if she actually happens. We don't need her fan base to be seen in such a childish manner so it'd be appreciated if we all play nice.

Same goes if she's not confirmed tomorrow.
Sometimes it helps to just take a laugh out of it. PErhaps teh best instance of this for me was during the entire SNK leak saga. I got bored of seeing teh salt in Smashboards for the SNK rep (Terry), and turns out, the reactions are just hilarious. Then, I needed to satisfy my laughter some more, so I took to Twitter, and my God, it was so funny seeing all this salt. I mean, at least they are learning something.

HAd my share with everyone calling Terry "Hat Ken", now watch as everyone now calls her out "Cyborg Rei Ayanami".

Dear God if someone pulls out that Jashin MOK-KOS I saw on her Xenowiki page it'll be golden.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
Always keep in mind there's a higher chance of not getting what you want over you getting the character you want. KOS-MOS is just one of dozens of potential choices. Tomorrow could be someone nobody even considered. Or it could be nothing at all. Always prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

Blackthorne

Smash Cadet
Sometimes it helps to just take a laugh out of it. PErhaps teh best instance of this for me was during the entire SNK leak saga. I got bored of seeing teh salt in Smashboards for the SNK rep (Terry), and turns out, the reactions are just hilarious. Then, I needed to satisfy my laughter some more, so I took to Twitter, and my God, it was so funny seeing all this salt. I mean, at least they are learning something.

HAd my share with everyone calling Terry "Hat Ken", now watch as everyone now calls her out "Cyborg Rei Ayanami".

Dear God if someone pulls out that Jashin MOK-KOS I saw on her Xenowiki page it'll be golden.
Good lord, MOK-KOS. That monstrosity still scares me. I'll make sure to make a few quiet posts before reveling here and in private (if she happens, of course).

D

Deleted member

Good lord, MOK-KOS. That monstrosity still scares me. I'll make sure to make a few quiet posts before reveling here and in private (if she happens, of course).
Can't wait for King of Skill to use it should he make a "kOs-MoS iS bAd" montage XD

D

Deleted member

Long story short: Fatmanonice Fatmanonice and Paragon said Sabi blackmailed a bunch of people in the industry and have cost them their jobs. They also said Sabi used the Smash community in a way to boost their influence. All in all: Sabi is a prick.
So the leaker finally shows her true face. No wonder she is planning to retire from the Smash gossip scne. Kinda reminds me of a certain Korean celebrity that fell from grace...

Last edited by a moderator:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
So the leaker finally shows her true face. No wonder she is planning to retire from the Smash gossip scne. Kinda reminds me of a certain Korean celebrity that fell from grace...
Who are you calling a leaker Fatmanonice Fatmanonice or Paragon? Paragon is a leaker, but not Fatmanonice Fatmanonice . Fatmanonice Fatmanonice just hanged around Sabi, Paragon and other people in a private discord. He heard stuff and was only given permission to share certain things he heard in the discord. Fatmanonice Fatmanonice is no longer a part of that discord due to people pressuring him like he is a leaker.

D

Deleted member

Who are you calling a leaker Fatmanonice Fatmanonice or Paragon? Paragon is a leaker, but not Fatmanonice Fatmanonice . Fatmanonice Fatmanonice just hanged around Sabi, Paragon and other people in a private discord. He heard stuff and was only given permission to share certain things he heard in the discord. Fatmanonice Fatmanonice is no longer a part of that discord due to people pressuring him like he is a leaker.
Sabi obviously. I never dismissed them as being pricks. They did the right thing to leave her.

SilverSoul24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SilverSoul94
Switch FC
SW-8066-4257-6220
Decided to make it official with an avatar change! I aced my final in my worst subject so as far as I'm concerned, anything can happen this week. Also, if Sabi's done after this then good riddance. She seems manipulative as hell, and the community is better off without so much toxicity. Even if KOS-MOS isn't FP5, this whole ordeal has given her a lot of exposure. Going forward, I'd put her at the forefront for Bandai Namco and Monolithsoft newcomers, and possibly even female newcomers as well.

zferolie

Smash Hero
Long story short: Fatmanonice Fatmanonice and Paragon said Sabi blackmailed a bunch of people in the industry and have cost them their jobs. They also said Sabi used the Smash community in a way to boost their influence. All in all: Sabi is a prick.
Thats a very serious claim, do they have any proof?

ZenythSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2552-4344-0495
Gonna play the devil's advocate and say lack of explanation is not confirmation.
yeah, add the fact Lloyd and Doomguy were pending confirmations as well until they were shot down.
honestly waiting for a shoot down than a confimation at this point since things are getting tense now.

don't wanna dissapoint myself for the lack of Robo-Mary

D

Deleted member

Decided to make it official with an avatar change! I aced my final in my worst subject so as far as I'm concerned, anything can happen this week. Also, if Sabi's done after this then good riddance. She seems manipulative as hell, and the community is better off without so much toxicity. Even if KOS-MOS isn't FP5, this whole ordeal has given her a lot of exposure. Going forward, I'd put her at the forefront for Bandai Namco and Monolithsoft newcomers, and possibly even female newcomers as well.
Funny enough that was the same avatar I used a couple of days ago XD

yeah, add the fact Lloyd and Doomguy were pending confirmations as well until they were shot down.
honestly waiting for a shoot down than a confimation at this point since things are getting tense now.

don't wanna dissapoint myself for the lack of Robo-Mary
Yeah...considering Xenosaga does have religious imagery and stuff.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Thats a very serious claim, do they have any proof?
What I'm about to do is write the most important post in my 15 years here and, no, it's not the Big Ass Geno post. I want to come clean and this has been weighing heavily on me for awhile. Some of you already know where I'm going with this but it needs to be said. A lot of people have been hurt in the last year and, after asking many of those people that have been hurt the most for permission, we decided to take the following action. It's merciful but a lot more than I originally. Several people talked me down from sharing the whole report that I mention in the following screenshots because, again, we're giving mercy a go, even if it's begrudgingly. So, again, I'm sorry for what has transpired in the past year.
(mod edit: spoiler-tagged due to size and crude language)

Top Bottom