• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone Presents: EDster, April 21st. Newcastle upon Tyne *The BIG one, Dougless =x*

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
O_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________o O Rly?

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Im just gonna copy Jam now and do a few shoutouts.

Charles-Congratulations you ****:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: To be honest I wasnt surprised with what you did,the potential was always there and you always up another level when it goes into tournament.I also really enjoyed our friendlies,Roy dittos and such-like was good times.
I watched the finals vids and I think I might stab myself to be honest ^_______________^

Phil-Congratulations son.You've done really well.Camp more against Jiggs and be more aware of his rest set-ups and how to avoid it and you've got it.Congratulations on beating both the Peach's as well,you really are a beast.
The crack this weekend was like nothing else,****ing amazing.Was a decent shout.

Mr P-okemon:laugh: You showed them all what P is made of son.

Jam-Good games man.I was gutted we didnt get to play some friendlies or MMs or something afterwards but I barely played anyone this tourney:ohwell: .I didnt see your match with Charles but it seemed mad close,you share my pain:laugh: Why didnt you stick to Falco?

DSD9-Dang(****ing genius huh) congrats on 5th place!Good friendlies too,you're smart,you dont fall for certain stuff.You're going places and fast,keep it up:chuckle: .

More shoutouts to come guys

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
man, the emo way of solving depressions sure has upped another level too Z, kidding ;D

crabby the night before the tourney was just stand up comedy

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Amazing tournament Ed, good times all round.

Craig, Euan and Paul: Hope you enjoyed my tour of the North East :laugh: Good times all weekend and you're welcome back anytime. The patter was Brutal.

Charles: You're a good shout, really showed me the ropes in our set lol. But you know what you do when you live son? That's right, you learn. I'm gonna do some hardcore practicing and hopefully I'll be able to give you a run for you're money at TNJ2 :)

Ed: Good times with the tournament, everything ran smoothly as usual, shame you weren't at your best but no doubt there'll be a return to form at TNJ2.

Ryan: Did you just sleep through the entire day lol? Pretty sure now that Link > Samus, you should start actually practicing again.

Dan: Good stuff coming out of nowhere to get 5th. Our set in pools was really good, you're smart and basically had my number, we'll have to get a rematch next time we're both at a tournament.

Sabo: You're Falco's definately getting a lot better, but I've practiced that matchup to death with Geek and Zeppo. You should really be getting out of pools next tournament.

Keiran: I think I spelled it right lol. Good times with the Link, you're good considering that was you're first tournament, really enjoyed our matches, Link dittos are amazing. Probably see you up in Scotland soon and we can get some more games in.

Dave: Ah Zelda, what a legend, that bloody toe. Good games in pools, that match on Battlefield was too close.

B.B and the rest of STFU: Don't be dishartened by not getting through pools, as long as you keep improving, which you are, then that's what matters. It's a shame I didn't get my rematch Carlton, just never got round to it, also it's a shame that J03 can't control his patter :laugh: Only joking son, you're crack is the stuff of legend.

All the people downstairs early on Sunday morning: Sorry for my absolutely terrible patter, but I was really tired lol.

The mystery snorer: Legend.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
What a great time

well, this being my 1st tournament I didn't get through pools and got 4 stocked 3 times :dizzy: . Still, I has the honour of teaming with geek in the doubles and we did win one out of three.
People are doing these 'shoutouts' so I thought I'd do one:

Kone:
good to finally meet you even though I didn't get to play your peach. A little bit disorganised here and there with the lack of cubes and all but a very good tournament nonetheless. Next time we meet I must insist I play your peach.

Charles:
Congrats man! your jigglypuff is pretty good but then again, your kinda good with just about any character. **** LUIGI!!!!!! Anyway nice to meet you even though I didn't get to play you much. You seem sa pretty sound guy.

Geek (legend):
OMG Geek you are too good!!!!!!!! When I first met you, you seemed polite and friendly but that was before the rapage. That Doc was the best Doc I've ever seen and you don't even play as him :dizzy: . Nice to meet you at last and it was great that you let me play doubles with you even though I kinda mucked it up for us. You were right anyway, we should have beat Reacher and SLVR. I rekon my Docs on par with his at least anyway. My fault :ohwell: .

Jam:
it was nice and at the same time kind of terrifying to realise your in the same pool as the UK no1 and tournament favourite. Your Falco was just simply too good for my Doc. Still, I did manage to get 2 stock off of you on Brinstar (lava ftw :grin: ) so I wasn't a complete waste of your time I suppose.

Zeppo:
I appreciate the games you gave me man. That combo at the end was beautiful. I'd just like to say unlucky at the final, Cptn against jig was always going to be close.

Frostbyte:
Nice games man. You don't talk much but you play a pretty awesome marth. I won't forget that cape spamming Mario either that I almost beat :grin: . Hope to see you again sometime

AC Anon:
Well mate, I surely ain't gonna thank you for the samus and Doc ownage :( . But it was good to play against you anyway. Thanks to you I have some experience against a solid samus player plus you showed me a few tips with doc which I appreciate.

David:
What a legend!!!!! And I didn't beat that ***** zelda once goddam you!!! Still, good to see what a good(ish) Zelda player is made of I suppose. Thanks a lot for the fun matches. You've got a great sense of humour. That match against Aiko's falcon was ****ing hilarious. POWERSHEILD *****!!!!!!!

SGT stevie:
Thanks for showing me the ropes Steve. That Doc was pretty good (even though it shamefully lost to BBs cptn falcon) and it was nice to beat your sheik in doubles as well. Oh and by the way, I'm glad someone finally taught our scrubby companion, the forward spamming marth, Matt a lesson. He really annoys me and Johns all the time :mad: . BTW did he do any Johns against you? Or did he wake up and smell the coffee :laugh:

Ogre:
Just to say this -(OMG waveshine!) didn't get to play you this time so I will have to the next time we meet

Reacher:
I wanted to play your Link in singles but instead ended up playing your Cptn in doubles. Ah well. I'll give you a game next time we meet. And I look forward to it. BTW unlucky against Charles in singles.

AIKO:
beaten by a zelda and Geek's Doc in a 3 against one match :chuckle: you SUCK :laugh:

B.B:
Great to see you again and play against you at Necastle. Really really unlucky not getting past pools man. You looked pretty upset about that. Look at it this way- that match against Anon was very very close and sit could have gone either way. Really hope to see you visit us again sometime.

Chris:
Pleased to hear you enjoyed it as well. Your SHL is getting better. Lol at Matt's John 'my finger's been huting all weekend and's been affecting my game' :laugh: . We didn't get to play much but for good reason- we were both busy playing much better players. Btw, I think you made a good impression on your first tournament. One more thing DONT GET DEPRESSED OR I WILL BACKHAND YOU WITH YOUR OWN HAND

Thanks to everyone who played me for the experience :)

Mr P

Smash Ace
I'd also like to announce my joining of SDB! Been asked to join for a long time now but being in the mafia was a no brainer but times have changed and cities have been moved so it seemed like the right choice. Nothing personal to you guys if your thinking that <3
Yeh i guess it really was a "no brainer" being in mafia because of geographical location, no other reasons at all to be in a crew with us, yeh nothing. But where your allegances lay were never really in question with any of us son, youd rather talk to jam online than hang around with any of us, youve made an incredible transformation over the last year and half and trust me on this im not the only one to notice it. And really how can this not be taken personally ? You dont keep in touch with any of us, you didnt talk to us at the tournie and now you have announced without saying anything to any of us that you are joining SDB, what a good guy. Im also pretty pissed with you SDB guys who have constantly been asking him to crew with you even though he was still in the mafia, incredibly disrespectful.... but anyways onto some good news phil a.k.a Reacher has joined the Mafia so i am pretty happy in general to be honest, hes a good lad like.

grayfox

Smash Champion
I didn't mean it was a no brainer due to geographical location but because it was my crew but i personally don't really feel that welcome in the crew these days. I made an effort to talk with all you guys at the tourney but again i didn't feel too welcome too. It wasn't and isn't personal and you are all cool guys but if you want to take it personally then there is nothing i can do about that.

GEEK28

Smash Apprentice
i hate all this
but if we have been cold, then there must be a resion dont you think? what do you expect, you put it on yourself. its like euan seid.

'youd rather talk to jam online than hang around with any of us, youve made an incredible transformation over the last year and half and trust me on this im not the only one to notice it. And really how can this not be taken personally ? You dont keep in touch with any of us'

change all you wont, we dont care. but why do you drift further away from us, almost like you dont wont to be our frend.
ive been avoiding this for awhile but there you go.

alsow with the way you act towards paul im surprised he hasent hit you already, ive told you that one before. what do you expect us to do? seriusly? WTF?

ShineOfScott-SOS

Smash Journeyman
scub of srubs haha thats wikked

zeppo - ill av ya next time ya turnip , also fastest match ive ever played i think was really fun MM next time =p

dan - verrrrrrr close =p

ryan - lol comedy , u stole my pound

joe - legend

jam- always a pleasure dear

ed- mwah! thankyou

stacey- yes cards was brill see u at tnj i spose =]

mr.p/euan/chef/n00b - av ya next time aswell

tony - although he wont see this , ****in sound guy haha

stevie - alchy all good though =D

richi - is like is a legend

neil - safe nice games and some chats

craig - yea lol sorry about that was pretty monged alot

charles - loves his blanket

xxx

grayfox

Smash Champion
Friendships go 2 ways and i made an effort to speak with all of you. You guys didn't even come down or stay with me and the Allans. I invited you up the other week here Craig but you decided not to come to play smash with everyone else. It really does go 2 ways. But i'm really not commenting on this here.

One thing i will apoligise for is the Paul thing, he is a cool guy and i've been unfair at times. So sorry for that mate, that was more my problem than anything over a way of thinking rather than you personally.

I'm not replying to anything else on this matter here

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
Right guys, at the end of the day, it is just a game. The mention of someone hitting someone is a joke to me (unless they p i s s on your kids at christmas then its different matter). Fair enough you may have differences but just use this as 'friendly' banter (patter, lol). Just look at the abuse Phil (absolute legend) gets! If he took it seriously he may be in prison for murder by now and SDB a couple of members short. Hee hee hee.

Grizzly Adams did have a beard!

J03

Smash Master
oooooooook time for the shoutouts o_0

SDB:
ed: thanks for the sleeping space, was awesome, and thanks for hosting, was awesome, and good crack all round

jam: thanks for not killing me lol, im serious...i even wanted to punch me! thanks for the **** n joints, was good times

dan: LEGEND, well done lad, i knew you could do it and im fooking glad you did as well as you did, chat on MSN and ill be in touch about the whole bolton thing in the weeks to come!

scott: nice to meet you properly and thanks for rolling me as many **** n joints as jam did...NICE!

craig: SO IT WAS YOU! MY HEAD KILLED ALL SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!! your a good lad though and tbh you probably shut me up more then anyone else did, though to be fair i was drunk n high lol

ritchie: aways a pleasure mate

bigman: upset its your last tourney :( , your a legend mate, beat me down in pools n the MM n now you want give me a chance to redeem maself :(

ryan: legend, falling asleep for the finals 0.0...just legend

J03

Smash Master
GMC:
ogre: dunno how i took a game lad, well done and a nice fox

caleb: im going to kill your kirby :p

mont: lol your roy is godtier :p, i cant believe we didnt see eachother in pools :0, we'll have to rig the TNJ2 pools :p

sabo: like i was saying on the day, youve improved loads keep at it mate, and i didnt know i played falco :p

stacey:...loves jam :p thanks for the slap ^^ and for tending to my hand ^^

J03

Smash Master
Mafia:
Z: good times, well done placing 2nd, im definatly looking forward to seeing you at TNJ2, your patter is legend!
P: what can i say. you look like a stalker :p and that slag well wanted your body ^^, good times outside your a legend
reacher: finally the dream has come true, and you finished 3rd!, thanks for the **** and i hope to see you in bolton!
geek: nice to meet you (i was the other guy outside, not really sure...i was the guy making the waveshine johns ^^)
anon: nice playing you mate and i swear you were small o_0, btw dyu remember who won our best of three, i know it was 1-1 but i have no idea after that

J03

Smash Master
RAF:
ouch: I REGAINED MY HONOUR MUHAHAHAHAHA

spam: didnt get a game, will do at TNJ2 for sure!

others:
charles: you beat the odds my friend, its gonna take some getting used to having a jiggs at no:1, i heard you say that you think that zeppo and jam were better then you...i say no johns son, you won fair and square, no one was close to beating you, keep it up and bacome the best JIGGS IN THE WORLD!!!!

that marth i played in pools:
2 months and your at that level, all i can say is keep it up lad!

anyone else who was in the room the night before the tourney:
erm what can i say lol, sorry for doing your heads in...and hope you enjoyed it...because i REALLY dont remember most of it...all i remember is waking up with my head on fire and wondering what the **** had happened. then i remember getting up and thinking...please say you didnt make a fool of yourself...only to walk down the stairs to have the night explained to me ^^

good times!

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Since those 10 posts aren't coming anytime soon, I'll do my shoutouts.

Ed (& Stevie): Thanks for organising the whole thing and taking us back to the station when we were just out of time. You're a lifesaver man.

Jam: GGs in singles. My first opponent in brackets... Some luck I had :( Anyway, come down to London some time soon so we can get a few games in

Ryan: damb you 2-0ing everyone in our pool XD

Caleb: Peach + DK64 = one of the longest *** matches I've ever had

Jake: You seemed pretty upset after our game... just try to take it easy.

Dan: Good shiz man. Thanks for the lifts and stuff. You got a nice sheik there too

Bill: Cape FTW!!

Falco player in my pool whose name I have forgotten: Biggest improvement I've seen it was like... overnight!

Spam: Keep working on the Marth. Like I said, Marth dittos are what I do, so... yeah :p

There were still some people I didnt get round to playing though, maybe next tourney.

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
this is stacy

joe - thanks for the laughs, hope ur hand is ok, u fek!n clown, do u remember puttin cider in jams hair.. and admitting u fancied him??? i dnt love jam i prefer marmalade btw

xxx

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
just got back from work. ultra cheesed off. dropped my phone on the floor. battery cover smashed on the floor, one other worked who smells like stagnant urine wont frikkin shower. so im cheesed off but anyway...

ed: good shaznit guy, thanks for having us man. arigato

charles: lol i was tellin owna u would win it. and u did. congratulations - everyone is coming for you now.

sephela: KFC :D :D

will: always enjoy playing u man. i gotta actually practice now cos i cudnt keep up with u

Joe: heard ure fox very nearly 4 stocked ouch.....wicked

mtbz: ure style has gotta be the hottest in the UK. 4 stocked ouch. i nearly peed myself it was so awesome. awesome seeing you man, hope to play more at the next shindig.

andre: flakes and sugar for breakfast

frosty frosty:...............muf**** :p

paul: KAMIKAZE :grin: nah i was unlucky to suicide but the fact is i lost. good going and i wanna play u definitely at the next event.

i was pants at the tourney, didnt even get out of pools but whateves. i better train now. Charles, phone me when ure sessioning

sayo b****S

(My highlight of the event has gotta be Jam's Sheik ditto with Geek i think it was. Jam man, ure sheik made me sick. awesome b****!)

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Alreet guys. Enjoyed this tourney loads. Cheers Ed! Congrats to Charles for winning and the rest of people who made top 5 and made it out of pools.

Charles: Don't think I played you in any friendlies but I'm doing good voice impressions of you!

Zeppo: You'll win the next tourney if you turn emo. It'll give you the edge. lol. Missed our mm again.

Phil: Congrats on 3rd after getting beaten in your pools by the mighty Dan! Seriously, just before I play you I always think this will be the time I beat you then I'm always mistaken. You beat me with 4 different characters consistently. Oh well, absolute legend who takes abuse very well.

Euan: Son Close son match son but son you son got son your son tactics son spot son on son no son matter son how son gay son I son thought son they son were son.

Geek: Close match aswell. I was gutted when you changed to falco. Tactics spot on.

Dan: You're my boy blue. Made up you got 5th. You're Sheik's frickin awesome now and I expect it to get better using the notes you made!

Jam: I expect you to come roaring back with vengeance! Loved the Marth ditto mm too. It was probably the best I've ever played at smash.

Ed: I hope you're embarrassed placing the same as me! The Godfather will return I'm sure!

Jake: Good 4 close games even if one of them lasted 30 seconds. I agree with frost byte in that if you relaxed more when you played you'd be a hell of alot better.

Scott: Frickin legend. Always up for getting mighty booshed!

Crabby: Absolute hero! On top form Friday night. Don't worry about making a fool out of yourself because if you can't remember it then it never took place! Good to see another big improvement and wasn't expecting that you could play Sheik. MM was pretty good aswell. the 4 stockings seem a distant memory. Good match in pools aswell. It won't be long until you're maing it out of pools!

Will: Falco has improved loads. Just need to get your combos flowing more smoothly and consistently. Again, won't be long until you're making it out of pools.

Smashie: Marth was pretty technical but you need to get your mind games alot better. Good games in pools.

Zelda hoodie: Is your name Matt? Thought you were the opposite to Smashie in that you had decent mind games but not a lot of tech skill. Keep working at it!

BB: You're awesome at Stepmania! Plus some good random matches too!

Neil: This bit is going to give me so much pleasure. You had absolutely nowt. The docosaurus absolutely ***** the docodile so much the docosaurus was in danger of being arrested! I hope he's back at the swamp training. 3-0 = easy days. The docosaurus could afford a couple of days off and lay with his homeboys in his 4 storey luxury cave.

On the topic of Docs. There have been new species found and I expect more to appear.

Docosaurus- me
Docodile- Neil
Docephant- Ed
Docules- Ryan
Docorilla- Dan
Docofile- Euan
Docoson- phil
Docomole- Rich
Doczilla- Dagi
Docodillo- Tony

More names please: ie lady, bullet bill, zeppo, etc. Get some good names and we should have a doc tournament! I'd say Charles but Doc is his least played character and has nowt! lol.

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah:

Ryan: Best quote of the weekend goes definitely to you: 'how come you've got a scouse accent? You've only been there for a week'. lol! What a waste of money your bet was!

Allan: Good match in brackets. You absolutely ***** me first match then you decided, thankfully, to keep dash attacking into my shield!

Al: Keep practicing! Could see the improvements straight away!

Two Allans has got to be what you're known as!

Stacy: Thanks for stealing my quilt!

Everyone else: Good that everyone could make it. Good to see alot of, already, familiar faces.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
One thing i will apoligise for is the Paul thing, he is a cool guy and i've been unfair at times. So sorry for that mate, that was more my problem than anything over a way of thinking rather than you personally.
Craig and Euan had explained before that it was your problem and not to do with me.I have nothing to do with this Mafia/SDB thing though so I'll pipe down.All is good though.
And Stevie is so right to use Phil as an example of not taking a joke seriously.Phil is too good:chuckle:

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Frostbyte:Good stuff in teams with Charlie:) and well done on a good run in singles!We're going to be seeing alot more of your Marth Im sure.Lets get some games next time.

Craig:Its a good shout to be honest.

Stevie:What a hero.Congratulations on your Doc success.Your patter was ridiculous as usual,gutted that we didnt play.I'd have liked to see your Roy beasting all those Samus' haha.A real blow to the UK scene this being your last tourney.

Ed:Sucks that you were off your game,never good to see.Would have been interesting if we had played.I look forward to seeing you comeback next tournament.

Ogre:Good friendlies Friday night,your Fox has improved alot.And yes,calm down.

Ryan:The Grayfox of old seems to have vanished but I saw flashes of his patter from time to time,hes still in there somewhere:laugh: :laugh: .Good games in the tournament,Falcon punch to air dodge,what can I say?

Allan:The green Samus,was well glad to get some friendlies again:laugh: :laugh: Good times,and congrats on beating BB!

Monty:You were tricky in pools,good games.That last match you had with Spam was awesome to watch,and a very nice combo you had at the end.I’d loved to have seen your Roy,let me guess....4 moves right?

Scott:Haha what is this?Really good games,I enjoyed our set alot.Shame it wasn’t recorded!Im surprised I kept up to be honest,so fast.

Caleb:Lol you really do always get the Marths..I’d say go for it with Sheik,if that’s what you really want to do.Euan’s really good on Marth though,with his Peach.

R&F:
You guys always make tournaments that bit more fun.I really enjoyed playing and talking with both Spam and Ouch,OwnA gutted you couldn’t be there mang.Spam oh so close in pools but I did steal your Marths grab game I tell you,too good.Awesome Marth dittos too,you were getting better with each one.Ouch those Falcon dittos were a riot,I loved your comeback Falcon punch that was so good.Falcon is all about grabs,as Doug once told me that’s half his game.Learn to abuse some of his better moves like dair on fastfallers and nair on everyone,and also remember most of his aerials follow into grabs,so useful.

Dave:ROFL at me being scared of your Zelda,you legend.MM next time,no problem.

Bullet Bill:I would have happily played you some more after that first friendly,but I admire that you asked me for a game,that’s how to do it.You were a nice guy,and you had a good Doc for how long you’ve been playing.Hope to see you at some more tournies,sorry I didn’t play you Saturday night.

Everyone who wanted to play me Saturday night but didn’t:I apologise,but I was really uncomfortable and just wanted the patter.

BB:Your patter has stepped it up a good few notches of late,congratulations.Good to see you again son,nice G&W.Get grabbing more and be more evasive on peoples shields to avoid the shieldgrabbing.Abuse the Fsmash,uthrow to fsmash on fastfallers.Also Utilt more.And I generally advise working on your DI more,that’s the only reason I 4 stocked you on Saturday lol.

J03:Learn to pipe down from time to time son,I was devastated.You don’t know much about this game,nice guy but cocky.Start winning first.and perhaps you should just stick to Sheik lol,you seem to keep going back to her,and she is the best in the game.Go for it son.

COEY:Good guy as always,sorry about waking you up at 6am then absolutely pwning you but it had to be done!Keep stepping it up and you’ll get there.

I’d also just like to say…

1 Charles
2 Zeppo
3Reacher
4 Mr P

Wow,is that 3 Mafia members in the top 4?Oh my Goodness.And when Charles inevitably joins(when he stops cheering for Jam against me :laugh: jk)that’s a full Mafia top 4.OH MY GOODNEESSS.

And you havent even played Davemans yet!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
neh stevie thats no reason to leave me out, i play every char anyway for fun + im the only one who can coin cancel consistently in the UK =) (up + b)

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Euan: Son Close son match son but son you son got son your son tactics son spot son on son no son matter son how son gay son I son thought son they son were son.
LMFAO too funny.

My Doc name is going to have to be Docelin doesnt it.Zeppo-Zeppelin.When is this tournament going to be lol:laugh:
Craigs Doc is the best I've seen from the UK.An absolute beast,honestly.

Why would Bold Leonidas be proud?

Cause I have 300 posts.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Time for my shoutouts!!

SDB:

Craig/Ed: thanks for hosting and housing. Ace tournament and nice memories.

Bomhead: Did I spell this right?

Scott: I hardly recognised you with blonde hair.

Jam (I dunno your name dude): Nice games in the pools. Demonic Falco. Thanks for the praise and the royal *** beating.

Mafia:

Paul: What a beast, I've never been 4 stocked so quickly in all my life. Good Crack, Good games, No johns. Congrats on the 2nd place!

Euan: So that's what the P stands for: Patter.

Craig: About time you got back into the scene, good to see you've lost none of your skill or crack. Thanks for the friendlies, ace Falco you've got.

Allan: What a set that was, most intense game ever. I was still shaking like 3 minutes afterwards. Great games.

Phil: Congrats on your placement! Your Link is devastating now, I'm quite fearing our rematch.

GMC:

Jake: That Fox is just scary, so fast and offensive.

Caleb: Did that really smell of biscuit? My nose was stuffed.

Sabo: I didn't get to play you this tourney. Although I hear a lot of good things about your falco.

RnF: Didn't get any games against you guys, man up at the next tourney and let's play.

Uncrewed peoples:

Charles: What a jiggs, congrats on first place!

Bullet Bill: For the amount of time you've been playing, that is a very good Doc. Nice games in the pools, you really step up under pressure.

Chris (Wireframe): Good to see you wanting to go further in the scene. Good times.

Aiko: What was with all the SD's? Still, nice to see you at a tournament, hope you enjoyed it.

FoulPlay & P. Vanity: Nice dittos, nice characters, you're doing VERY well for people new to the scene.

I know I've missed people out, but I can't remember names, aliases or tags. Thanks everyone for turning up and making the tourney kick ***!!

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Some last shoutouts!

Neil:Good times!Your crack always gets me,too good.Keep pwning Phil at patter cause he definitely deserves it.Your Doc was also LOOADS better than last time,keep it up.

Kieran:Glad to hear you enjoyed the experience.Like I said,no problem son:) .Keep working at it.Good guy too.

Matt:Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself too:chuckle:

Everybody dont call these guys lil scottish kids anymore,its Foulplay and Pvanity.:laugh:

Top Bottom