• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone Presents: EDster, April 21st. Newcastle upon Tyne *The BIG one, Dougless =x*

Kone

Smash Master
I smell a mafia v sdb money match coming on. Bit of zeppo/euan/geek/allan/davemans/phil vs ed/jam/scott/stevie/dan/ryan.

We all know it has to be done.

Pfft and calm down over ryan thing, well overboard. I could say similar things regarding phil, he plays us alot more than you guy but im happy enough him being mafia. Cos I know he aint got the sdb heart.

Im taken out all the mafia next tourney.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Alreet guys. Enjoyed this tourney loads. Cheers Ed! Congrats to Charles for winning and the rest of people who made top 5 and made it out of pools.

Charles: Don't think I played you in any friendlies but I'm doing good voice impressions of you!

Zeppo: You'll win the next tourney if you turn emo. It'll give you the edge. lol. Missed our mm again.

Phil: Congrats on 3rd after getting beaten in your pools by the mighty Dan! Seriously, just before I play you I always think this will be the time I beat you then I'm always mistaken. You beat me with 4 different characters consistently. Oh well, absolute legend who takes abuse very well.

Euan: Son Close son match son but son you son got son your son tactics son spot son on son no son matter son how son gay son I son thought son they son were son.

Geek: Close match aswell. I was gutted when you changed to falco. Tactics spot on.

Dan: You're my boy blue. Made up you got 5th. You're Sheik's frickin awesome now and I expect it to get better using the notes you made!

Jam: I expect you to come roaring back with vengeance! Loved the Marth ditto mm too. It was probably the best I've ever played at smash.

Ed: I hope you're embarrassed placing the same as me! The Godfather will return I'm sure!

Jake: Good 4 close games even if one of them lasted 30 seconds. I agree with frost byte in that if you relaxed more when you played you'd be a hell of alot better.

Scott: Frickin legend. Always up for getting mighty booshed!

Crabby: Absolute hero! On top form Friday night. Don't worry about making a fool out of yourself because if you can't remember it then it never took place! Good to see another big improvement and wasn't expecting that you could play Sheik. MM was pretty good aswell. the 4 stockings seem a distant memory. Good match in pools aswell. It won't be long until you're maing it out of pools!

Will: Falco has improved loads. Just need to get your combos flowing more smoothly and consistently. Again, won't be long until you're making it out of pools.

Smashie: Marth was pretty technical but you need to get your mind games alot better. Good games in pools.

Zelda hoodie: Is your name Matt? Thought you were the opposite to Smashie in that you had decent mind games but not a lot of tech skill. Keep working at it!

BB: You're awesome at Stepmania! Plus some good random matches too!

Neil: This bit is going to give me so much pleasure. You had absolutely nowt. The docosaurus absolutely ***** the docodile so much the docosaurus was in danger of being arrested! I hope he's back at the swamp training. 3-0 = easy days. The docosaurus could afford a couple of days off and lay with his homeboys in his 4 storey luxury cave.

On the topic of Docs. There have been new species found and I expect more to appear.

Docosaurus- me
Docodile- Neil
Docephant- Ed
Docules- Ryan
Docorilla- Dan
Docofile- Euan
Docoson- phil
Docomole- Rich
Doczilla- Dagi
Docodillo- Tony

More names please: ie lady, bullet bill, zeppo, etc. Get some good names and we should have a doc tournament! I'd say Charles but Doc is his least played character and has nowt! lol.
:chuckle: you can add me as Doctopus if you want.

J03

Smash Master
J03:Learn to pipe down from time to time son,I was devastated.You don’t know much about this game,nice guy but cocky.Start winning first.and perhaps you should just stick to Sheik lol,you seem to keep going back to her,and she is the best in the game.Go for it son.
a hard task indeed

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
nah, joe will NEVER pipe down- he's top teir at chattin on for 5 HOURS straight lol :p

decided to resurrect the old username-its this till i remember the password :/

anyway, shout out to everyone who was there, friday nite was awesome as, and STFU are gonna be manning it up at mario kart for the next tourney! we're takin newcastle down!

charlie x

ac_anon

Smash Ace
OK my shoutouts

ED- Great tourney thanks for hosting it and everything, still not played u though, not since ROS2 anyway

Stevie - Bah i hate marth, il beat you next time. Oh and Docadillo will be seeking revenge too, nice to see you again though.

Jam - Nice to see you again man, falco is how i remember it, ****** me except for the odd downsmash i could get in

Dan - good to see you again even though we only played a few friendlys, you sheik is good but my bomb combo was awesome lol 180%

Scott - Good to seeyou again but i didnt get a chance to play you this time, still need revenge on your fox for putting me out at AR

Richie - good to see you again even if we didnt play

B.B - Brilliant match, you had me seriously worried, you have improved a lot over the year, sorry about all the up-b's. We should totally do team d-smash sometme

Bullet Bill - Your doc improved after pools when i played it at night, nice job teaming with craig

Dave - Zelda lol well its pretty good even if i can missile spam it to death.

Charles - congrats on winning man even if u are a puff player...

frostbyte - only really played u in teams but thats a good marth u have

Sebo - lol im sure we played but i have no idea what happend, nice seeing you though

Calib -Good to see you again, i still hate your peach

Ogre - Really shouldnt have counterpicked FoD...nice to see u again though

Monty - Nice talking to you and playing you although im not sure we played any 1v1s

Cap Smashie - Good to see you again, you have definitly gotten better nice talking to you

yoshi player whose name iv forgotted - great fun playing all the stupid matches after the tourny

JO3 - great talking to you again and no i cant remember lol

akio -your falco improved over the tournament and i think u started to suicide less too lol

wireframe -you were pretty good but the 3 v 1 match was hilarious

kieren - nice to meet you and your link was pretty good, got better too

Mat - Sorry i didnt play you il have to remember next time, from what i seen you were improving too

Reacher - Good to see you again but i dont think i played you this time, good job on your placing thoguh

Neil - poor Docodile, never got to play you but did get to talk to you a bit

Ryan - Lol a picture of you sleeping as usual , team sonshot were robbed

Euan - Never played you but great to see you again son

Craig - Bowser is too good, good to see you again

Zeppo - Good to see you again and gz on your placing son

Allan - glad you came even if you didnt get too far was fun and i think you improved over the weekend.

il update this if iv forgotten anyone

Mr P

Smash Ace
I smell a mafia v sdb money match coming on. Bit of zeppo/euan/geek/allan/davemans/phil vs ed/jam/scott/stevie/dan/ryan.

We all know it has to be done.

Pfft and calm down over ryan thing, well overboard. I could say similar things regarding phil, he plays us alot more than you guy but im happy enough him being mafia. Cos I know he aint got the sdb heart.

Sounds fine by me, and you dont really know what you are talking about when it comes to the ryan thing, most of this is not even related in any way to smash and is in no way comparable to phil joining us. He wasnt even in a crew in the first place.
Sure you will son

Kone

Smash Master
Yeah , I was only talking smash realted in my repsonse. This is a smashboard after all. Anything you have personal to say should have been kept of this board man. I dont know what the ryan things about nor do I want to. Just dont feel like it was needed here.

Except paul, who Ill go close with, the rest of the mafia aint got nout =p

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
After finally teaching you the difference between lend and borrow, I still want you to improve your English Ed! You should change what you wrote there because that was a double negative. You implied that the mafia haven't got nothing so they must have something.

Suggested quote:

The mafia have got nothing (nowt if you prefer).

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
No worries about the Up+B's Anon, they caught me everytime. I deserved it, just know I'll play day and night to see your face when my Peach wins ^__^

Team D-Smash sounds too cool.

COEY

Smash Lord
Shoutouts time....

Ed: Great job hosting man, shame it might have been your last. I enjoyed this tourney more than any other by far.

Dan: Bach number 2 is here to stay see you soon if you do get up here sometime.

Jammy: Jam5 is too good, love your falco i based mine alot of yours your an inspiration.

Stevie: Docasaurus is a monster, put my sheik in her place. when your back in Liverpool gotta come Bolton sometimes or visa versa.

Craaaaaaiigg: Next time kill Joe :p Nice falco i could see you having good technical game if you had your controller.

Ryan: Nice seeing you again, i promise i will be much smaller in Yeovil :)

Rest of STB: Thanks for making me feel welcome and not so awkward on both nights, very much appreciated.

P: Good games P is too good.

Geek: Ddn't get to play you :( Liking your falco.

Zeppo: With those jokes don't quit smash.

Phil: PJNR > P? o.0

Anon: You missed me in your shoutouts :( GG shame it was only one, GJ against BB in pools.

Other Scottish Peple: Didnt get to meet or play you guys sorry hopefully in Yeovil.

Caleb: Wont switch to marth against you again no matter how bad you feel against them.

Jake: Nice job beating Joe :p

Monty: Nice seeing you again, if your housing TNJ again i hope there will be no 7 am wake up calls...

Sabo: Did we play...... :)

Stacey: Keeping Tony as my smash tag =)

Charles: GJ on winning, and for having a tag that can upset so many opponents in games.

Frostbyte: Nice one on getting so far, i remember another certain marth getting a game of Jam at his first tourney too.......

Spam: You give me tooooo much credit dude, if i seemed faster and better before it's due to having good players like you to motivate you to win <3

Ouch: No J03 combos this time.... I'm glad Joe got to prove himself but i think 3 stocking you was abit mean.

Aiko: Good falco man, nice tech skill just remember falco has alot more going for him than that tho. I ahte dittos and against fox its too technical based, just remember it wont hold up vs a peach or marth anywhere near as well. GJ on 3rd in pools tho.

If i missed people sorry tell me!

STFU shoutouts;

BB: Unlucky in pools man, don't get disheartened, be motivated by the fact that your not unbeatable... yet.

Smashie: Again bad do's in pools, proved yourself abit in friendlies tho GG's.

J03: Close in pools GJ, but i know your much more glad you got to prove yourself and shrug of that J03 combo thing.

3rd in pools again..... 2 peaches in my pool did seem a little harsh but no Johns. I'm not so bad at that match up and i lost fair and square..... though still it's not the happiest pool for anybody. Gonna practice hard for Yeovil. Gonna work on my Johning in advance too....

ac_anon

Smash Ace
****it knew there was sombody

COEY - good to see you again and talk , i dont think we played though..but i might be wrong my memory sucks. sorry for missing u

J03

Smash Master
coey: ill never fully live the J03 combo down, ill just have to make sure it NEVER happens again :p, i did feel good to whoop ouch *** to the same degree he whooped mine.

ouch: the stage has been set for TNJ2, i could tell from the off that you havent been playing as well as you have in recent tourneys so its time to man up and practice! i make this deal with you, if we have a ****ed close set at TNJ2 then i will sandbag and youll get to relife the J03 combo ^^, also its about time for a new STFU vs RAF crew match, so make sure all you guys show for TNJ2 or at least 4 so we can declare WHO IS BEST!!

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
After finally teaching you the difference between lend and borrow, I still want you to improve your English Ed! You should change what you wrote there because that was a double negative. You implied that the mafia haven't got nothing so they must have something.

Suggested quote:

The mafia have got nothing (nowt if you prefer).
Lol Stevie is a joker haha! Oh, and sorri i wernt at this tourney to regain my WSF belt back bro! I hope u didnt lose it to some other random Yoshi player because im coming to regain whats mine at TNJ2!! So make sure u find urself there with my belt ok!!?? Its ON like a bag of chips!!!:laugh:

:yoshi: :mario:

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Shoutouts time....

Ed: Great job hosting man, shame it might have been your last. I enjoyed this tourney more than any other by far.

Dan: Bach number 2 is here to stay see you soon if you do get up here sometime.

Jammy: Jam5 is too good, love your falco i based mine alot of yours your an inspiration.

Stevie: Docasaurus is a monster, put my sheik in her place. when your back in Liverpool gotta come Bolton sometimes or visa versa.

Craaaaaaiigg: Next time kill Joe :p Nice falco i could see you having good technical game if you had your controller.

Ryan: Nice seeing you again, i promise i will be much smaller in Yeovil :)

Rest of STB: Thanks for making me feel welcome and not so awkward on both nights, very much appreciated.

P: Good games P is too good.

Geek: Ddn't get to play you :( Liking your falco.

Zeppo: With those jokes don't quit smash.

Phil: PJNR > P? o.0

Anon: You missed me in your shoutouts :( GG shame it was only one, GJ against BB in pools.

Other Scottish Peple: Didnt get to meet or play you guys sorry hopefully in Yeovil.

Caleb: Wont switch to marth against you again no matter how bad you feel against them.

Jake: Nice job beating Joe :p

Monty: Nice seeing you again, if your housing TNJ again i hope there will be no 7 am wake up calls...

Sabo: Did we play...... :)

Stacey: Keeping Tony as my smash tag =)

Charles: GJ on winning, and for having a tag that can upset so many opponents in games.

Frostbyte: Nice one on getting so far, i remember another certain marth getting a game of Jam at his first tourney too.......

Spam: You give me tooooo much credit dude, if i seemed faster and better before it's due to having good players like you to motivate you to win <3

Ouch: No J03 combos this time.... I'm glad Joe got to prove himself but i think 3 stocking you was abit mean.

Aiko: Good falco man, nice tech skill just remember falco has alot more going for him than that tho. I ahte dittos and against fox its too technical based, just remember it wont hold up vs a peach or marth anywhere near as well. GJ on 3rd in pools tho.

If i missed people sorry tell me!

STFU shoutouts;

BB: Unlucky in pools man, don't get disheartened, be motivated by the fact that your not unbeatable... yet.

Smashie: Again bad do's in pools, proved yourself abit in friendlies tho GG's.

J03: Close in pools GJ, but i know your much more glad you got to prove yourself and shrug of that J03 combo thing.

3rd in pools again..... 2 peaches in my pool did seem a little harsh but no Johns. I'm not so bad at that match up and i lost fair and square..... though still it's not the happiest pool for anybody. Gonna practice hard for Yeovil. Gonna work on my Johning in advance too....

I only just realised will, I didn't play you once :( . Really sorry about that. I didn't even speak to you come to think of it :urg: . If you are going to sommerset I'll have to play you there. I'm bored f loosing to Aiko's Falco

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts....Could take a while, but MEH...worth a pop...

S-D-B

Ed - Legend, hospitality appreciated, Tournament real success and look forward to seein ya down my end, being on the "Tent"age...Ya had a blip this tourney but we all know your Peach is mad...!

Jam - Journey made much easier man...Ta. Jam5 wasn't there at this tourny your much higher than that and i've all the confidence in ya.Keep it going.I'll come down Brighton soon get some South training in.

Scott - You make me laugh, your a real character and your fox has speed, good set and yeah like ya said, well close. Stay doped and get ready for TNJ2 - Bathroom napper ;)

Stevie - Bigman - Bigheart - Bigmouth...Awesome dude. Your company's always entertaining and you did well this tourney keep that shwinging Marth coming dude. Teams FTW - Shot by Two Plasma Beams WTF...!

Richie - Safe as fook - "How's it going like"...Real genuine bloke. Keep up the Peach if you can man, you've got talent boyo..Greatest Trait..? That freaky Joker face...Ya love it.Cya soon ^_^

Neil - First time i proper met you, and have to say, pissed off about that.Your a great crack. Come on the Docadile...EMO FTW...Keep it coming man, this Doc tourneys yours.

Ryan - Converted - Con....Ver...Ted....CONVERTED...Have it. You sick sleep deprived Scottish monkey man. I love it. Strange but undeniably friendly dude. Good games on the Sunday though we both weren't playing too well...LOL.

Craig - The newcomer. Nice to meet you man. Your a cool laid back guy..Good addition to the crew i'd say...and considering your time playing smash i'm impressed with your technical skills....Meh, i hate Falco...lol...Ya can have a text anytime too!

STFU

JO3 - Oh dude...That raincoat fell into the wrong hand's all because of you..Don't let it happen again because the masters of the weather forecast shall rain down upon you with lighting bolts and the scaryness rahhh rahhhh without it...Your in charge..Remember, with great CRAAAAABBBYYY comes great RESPONSIBILITY...Your too funny man.We're a good team you know it. Entertainment ahoy and foxy foxy's coming along fine buddy boy. Well up for next month.

Will - COEY - Bach2 - Good times. Nice to meet another member of STFU properly. Keep the montage going, or at least start and remember to ACTUALLY take footage when your caned/p.i.s.s.e.d ha ha..

Smashie - Didn't play you but good to meet you bro. Just remember, if you bring weed to something like this, it's gonna get smoked one way or another...(Hopefully not anally) but yeah relax a bit, you can have some of mine at TNJ2...!

Mafia

Zeppo - Congrats buddy but it should'a been urs. Admire the speed of your Falcon and was good to play against it. Keep on striving matey and Charles is yours, but watch out cause the SDB's coming...

Phil - Reacher - Finally, i get to meet you, your legend proceeds ya and i know why...Your Link is manic and real clever. I enjoyed my game with you in the pools the most out of the tourney so ta for that. It was close.And congrats on 3rd stepping it up all the way and i'll catch you at TNJ2 no JOHNS...

Euan - It was close man and you know it..Mute city ****it..Good games and good shnizz on 4th though i'm coming after ya at TNJ2..Didn't speak to you much we'll have to work on that...Peace.

Allan - Meh 180% bomb - what ya talking about, more like 200%...Grrr..that was class and i've never seen shnizz like that..I finally talked to you properly and your class boss...!Get ur *** down my way at TNJ2..

Charles - Congrats on your win, most impressive and your games stepped up incredibly quickly and consistently. Though your Smash is good, your people skills are terrible bud. There is more to life than smash and lifes a game i'm always gonna beat you at, Rests or not.

Frosty the snowman - Errr Frostbyte - Was a tense game and i enjoyed it. You don't talk much, but make it count when you do ;)...Keep going with your Marth man good mind games all round.

Jake - Oh dear. Your fox has got lightning but remember lad...It's just a game. I'm competitive as hell but there's a line like...Be there as much for the company and Venue as the game and outcome itself yeah....

Sabo - Don't know ur name - Lewis is it?LOL - That sucks in pools but yeah i enjoyed the friendlys...Get ready for TNJ2 and i'll be seeing ya there..!

Dave - Zelda Player - Nice games.Try and work on your Sheik matchups and you'll be well away. Didn't get a chance to play ur Zelda though.Shame. Keep it up.

Lil Scottish Kid with the Link in my pools - That's a long introduction..Ha ha. Your link is aggressive and it's pretty good. Try and talk to Phil about his game..Nice playing you though man ;)...

Right...Seeing as though this is the second time i've typed this out due to F5 refresh page i'm slightly peeved...Woo hoo...I'm done.And i've blatantly forgotten people which is annoying...
Help me...LOL....

SDB top four next Tourney no doubts and everyone keep up the pace...Madness i tell you...MADNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Sharpy out...

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Hey man...i actually originally had you in my original shout out....Whether you believe me or not is something i genuinely don't care about...
Charles - Congrats on your win, most impressive and your games stepped up incredibly quickly and consistently. Though your Smash is good, your people skills are terrible bud. There is more to life than smash and lifes a game i'm always gonna beat you at, Rests or not ;)

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
I don't think you did bud...I would have remembered your tag and asked for your name anyway...Get some games in at TNJ2 for sure..Come find me...I'll be with the S-D-B getting plastered...LOL

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Dan nothing against you personally but:

Though your Smash is good, your people skills are terrible bud. There is more to life than smash and lifes a game i'm always gonna beat you at, Rests or not.
What makes Charles deserve this?Thats just lame.

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
What have we done to the world
Look what we've done
What about all the peace
That you pledge your only son
What about flowering fields
Is there a time
What about all the dreams
That you said was yours and mine
Did you ever stop to notice
All the children dead from war
Did you ever stop to notice
This crying Earth this weeping shores

Kone

Smash Master
Hes probably rubbed Dan up the wrong way. Guesing from his shoutout maybe charles was a little big headed after beating dan? dan dont like disrespect and dan dont like keeping his mouth shut. lol

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Ed.. :D
My original shout, which was deleted, was a laid back one in relation to Charles and a genuine mistake that i forgot to put him in it.
The fact Charles's immediate - and i mean about 2-3 mins later - response, was the lack of himself in a shoutout, suggests to me a level of shallowness and egocentric behaviour normally associated with someone who wasn't loved as a kid.
Either way it's annoying as hell..Sooooo what i didn't put him in a shoutout. Just because he won doesn't mean he warrants a response from me.
The main reason i give shoutouts is on the person rather than their game. I missed some people out of course:
1) because i'm not a machine for names and...
2) because i probably haven't spoken to them in either a bloody long time or ever. I think in the whole time i've known Charles we've spoken twice. And it's not me having a problem speaking to him considering the fact that i can talk to pretty much ANYONE on the planet. Jesus - Sharpy's going on one now....Have it.
There wasn't any need for Charles's sarcastic attitude in his response. So i think i've explained my end pretty well......
Any further questions may be taken up more personally, with my secretary. Unfortunately my secretary is out of commision(she's dead) because Stevie covered her in cheese and ate her.
This has been a Sharpe Studio Presentation...
The end....

craiigg

Smash Lord
hahaha dan gotta love it
come up to reading before TNJ2 we'll get some practice in with jam not that you'll need it ^_^
also check your pm's

Kone

Smash Master
Craig, im popping down dans way may 11th weekend. Convince yourself lol and jam to get across there ^_^

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Awesome for me.....come to me my children...come to me...
Ed - being the grandfather of UK smash you should so use that....Ha ha...Yeah Craig and Jam get down to mine...I wasn't asking i was telling :D

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Thanks Ed.. :D
My original shout, which was deleted, was a laid back one in relation to Charles and a genuine mistake that i forgot to put him in it.
The fact Charles's immediate - and i mean about 2-3 mins later - response, was the lack of himself in a shoutout, suggests to me a level of shallowness and egocentric behaviour normally associated with someone who wasn't loved as a kid.
Either way it's annoying as hell..Sooooo what i didn't put him in a shoutout. Just because he won doesn't mean he warrants a response from me.
The main reason i give shoutouts is on the person rather than their game. I missed some people out of course:
1) because i'm not a machine for names and...
2) because i probably haven't spoken to them in either a bloody long time or ever. I think in the whole time i've known Charles we've spoken twice. And it's not me having a problem speaking to him considering the fact that i can talk to pretty much ANYONE on the planet. Jesus - Sharpy's going on one now....Have it.
There wasn't any need for Charles's sarcastic attitude in his response. So i think i've explained my end pretty well......
Any further questions may be taken up more personally, with my secretary. Unfortunately my secretary is out of commision(she's dead) because Stevie covered her in cheese and ate her.
This has been a Sharpe Studio Presentation...
The end....
<3 Smashboards!! Too many jokers!! lol! :laugh:

:yoshi: :mario:

Top Bottom