• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone and the Newcastle Crew Present: SCT4 April 29th/30th. ALL WELCOME ^_^

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
How's this going? Go everyone from Europe that I love that's going to this thing!! Oh wait, that's like everyone that's there. Well, go the people that cheered for me the most at RoofSm :D

Kone

Smash Master
Results to JAM5's memory

1- Helios
1- Comp (Helios and Comp agreed on tying 1st and shared winnings)
3- Doug
4- JAM5
5- GEEK
5- Mr Silver
7- Yuna
7- Euan
9- Charles
9- Zeppa
9- Ry@n/Graysocks
9- Qwester
13- Allan AC Anon
13- Kone
13- SoS Scott
13- Stu

Teams
1- Helios and Comp
2- Yuna and Doug
3- Euan and GEEK (??)
4- ??
5- JAM5 and Ry@n
5- Kone and Scott

Can't remember past that =s

England vs Scotland - The Ultimate Smash Showdown

England vs Scotland
32-32

England: Dan (Sharpy) Scotland: Fantasmx
1-0

England: Dan (Sharpy) Scotland: Adam
1-0

England: Dan (Sharpy) Scotland: AC Anon
0-3

England: Caleb Scotland: AC Anon
2-0

England: Caleb Scotland: Ry@n
0-3

England: SoS Scott Scotland: Ry@n
1-0

England: SoS Scott Scotland: Zeppa
0-3

England: Jake Scotland: Zeppa
1-0

England: Jake Scotland: Qwester
0-4

England: Geoff Scotland: Qwester
0-2

England: Kone Scotland: Qwester
3-0

England: Kone Scotland: Euan
0-1

England: Charles Scotland: Euan
4-0

England: Charles Scotland: GEEK
0-1

England: JAM5 Scotland: GEEK
3-0

England vs Scotland
3-0

ENGLAND CLAIM VICTORY FOR THE SECOND TIME!!

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd guess it wouldn't be described as happy, just not "steaming mad" :p

Good stuff Comp reppin' the US!! Even though you cheered against me in Sweden -_-

Hurry up and get home, Yuna, I'm getting lonely not being able to flirt with you on MSN/DC++ for the last few days :( :( :( :(

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
lol i might of done ok if qwester hadn't of swapped pools with me :( oh and how did scotland vs england go? i had to go home because a relative of mine passed away.
Also sorry for being so quiet everyone, i dunno why i was it's not like me to stop talking.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
C0MP! YOU MOTHER F*CKER!!! YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!!!!!!
GOooD ****Z!
DAYUM! Yaaay Way to rep black peoplez..I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T LET ME DOWN!
YOU RAWK!!!!!!!!!

*goes nutz*

BONG..BONG BONG BONG BONG!!!!

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
WOOOOW ENGLAND BEAT SCOTLAND.
Also scott's fox was the best fox i've ever seen also helios was horribly indimidating also my match vs neill was the best/closest match i've evr played.
Thanks very much for hosting the tournament Ed; i got so much better from playing a couple friendlies and a money match hope to see you all next newcastle tournament ^_^
Oh and that guy that kept an eye on us with the weird shorts on was Fuxing legendary.

Mr P

Smash Ace
Mr P is very tired and needs sleep, good times.

The mafia pretty much elimated eachother, ryan took out allan in losers, then i took him out in the next round then i forfeited to my bro the round after that. So Ryan took out allan, i took out ryan, and my brother took me out.

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
Helios' fox is is solid but scotts has the mindgames, helios out played me instead of making me run around and do stupid stuff, scott did both. seriously he's the best fox i've ever played or the best fox match i've ever had.
Tell us when you think the next one will be Ed ^_^

Captain Smashie

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, no offence Adam, Helios doesn't need to use mindgames against you (or me)- he can win that match without really trying. You watch him play someone Jam5 or Yuna in teams n then he starts pullin out the fancy stuff- Scott is **** good but doesn't quite have that extra level to take it to.

Keep it up by the way, those were some good matches yesterday

edit:What? I can't say d a m n ? Come on, that's just silly

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Currently sat in a cybecafe in London Victoria, half way home >.> Butyeah - my original intent with this post was to make happy noises about england whupping scotland, however, thats already been done to death ;D

However - does anyone know what happened to Comp? I had a fever at one point, and I remember (Weather queer hallucenation or not) Ed's sister telling us all that he'd been arrested for breaking somebody's Jaw. And considering the alchahol comsumption rate that evening, I wouldent be surprized xD You could hear the man from two floors away, through two sets of closed doors. Singing something where the only audiable actual.. 'Word', as it were, was "SHAAWWWTAAEEE". Whatever that means o.o

Furthermore - Yuna, you have to condense that rant down into a guide of some sort. I spent most of it fighting off a migrane/mild fever, however a fair bit of it managed to stick, despite Charles's babbling .____.

Anyway - I'm about to run out of time here and the prices are extortionate, I'm going to hunt food, got another four hours before I actualy get home, and compared to the nine I've just spent, it doesnt actualy seem that long ^^

ant-d

Smash Lord
Nice tourney indeed. Shame I didn't get to play everyone though.

Just got back to London. Finally, can have a shower :laugh:

Thanks for the housing Ed, managed to get a bed most of the time :p

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
What the ****?! It turned out that serious? Jesus christ, this **** is fukked up...
I really hope comp is ok :(

I just came home, had a hard time not throwing up on the planes >_<
Tourney was mad fun, and I absolutely LOVED all the cool people there! COME TO SWEDEN PLZ! <3

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cool tourney, shame about all the crap on sunday night. Hope everything works out ok, kinda mucked up if it didn't.

Cheers for housing/hosting ed/jess and anyone else involved. Everyone was awesome, new people, old people and the rest.

I'm off to catch up on some sleep.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Had a real good time apart from some unavoidable **** ups yet they already seem pretty funny. Much appreciated for the effort on the part of Ed and the rest of the Newcastle crew. Hope to see you all again soon x

Captain Smashie

Smash Apprentice
Whats all this about Sunay nite? What went on? If comp was as pissed as he was satureday I'm not surprised screwed up stuff went on...

Did Yuna make pie like he said? :(

Climhazzardous

Smash Cadet
That was a cool tourney, I had a wicked time there. It was a great experience, and now I know how good people are, next time ima make sure I whoop *** j/k (or is it?). Thanks to Ed for the housing. And it was really good to see everyone in person, some cool and very nice people were there. I know I don't speak much, but the reason for that is kinda long. And thanks to Gary for being extra freindly and keeping me company, as well as Charles and Anthony.

And I gotta give a thumbs up to Helios, you're too f****** good, because I thought Jam and Doug were like, unbeatable. And good games to Comp, you whupped m *** in the tourney, and did exceptionally well overall...just don't get drunk at the wrong time lol, I hope you made it out of the police station fine.

Hope to see you all at the next tourney, but I don't think I'll come to Sweden.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
An ace tournament and ace turnout, I learned a hell of a lot and had a cool time even though I went straight out xD

P.S. I seem to be missing a Black Controller that I took to the tournament. If anyone sees it, message me ^_^

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
<3 <3 <3

I can't believe how much school **** I've got now tho, I prolly won't be on smashboards or msn or anything much the coming weeks...

>_>

At least that's the plan...

v_v

Go comp, we wuv you!

Top Bottom