• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone and the Newcastle Crew Present: SCT4 April 29th/30th. ALL WELCOME ^_^

Kone

Smash Master
Hey all :). Looks like I finally got my *** into gear. My tourney will be a two day event on sat 29th and sun 30th of april. I apologise for the incovenience that the date is near daves XTC. This is the ONLY weekend I can run the tournament. Any other weekend and housing would not be possible.

Me and Stevie are currently finishing of the venue issues. For now please let me know your interest :). Venue will be booked this week. After this ill update this post with all the normal tournament information allowing people to book.

Just check your schedules, see if your free and check trains/planes ^_^

For trains: Go to Newcastle Upon Tyne Central Station

For Planes : Fly into either Newcastle International Airport or Durham Tees Valley. Its not cheap flying direct to newcastle. Ive never gone to a tournament in europe without changing in london. I suggest looking to fly into london stansted/heathrow/gatwick and then get a flight upto newcastle.

EG. If you fly to london stansted look to fly easyjet from there to newcastle
If you fly to heathrow or gatwick check bmibaby.com for flights to durham.

Ill post up more flight info soon. Don't panick if your having problems with flights, there are plenty of other options : )

EG If Dutchies finding it difficult flying to london try amsterdam -> doncaster with www.thomsonfly.com or try amsterdam to leeds with www.jet2.co.uk . From there you would have to catch a 1/2 hour train to newcastle (booked early trains are that costly in england)

So yeah, let me know what you guys think!

Oh and Scots, Sat Night = England v Scotland time ^_^

ac_anon

Smash Ace
First post I win

Should be there to beat England, cant wait should be great. Still waiting for the english to take me up on my money matches lol, well cept adam. so what other touneys ill there be? I assume singles and teams and Scotland v England but what about low tiers or normal crew. and what are teh entrance fees.

roll on April :)

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
2nd post i don't

yeah i'll very probably be going to this; tell me if u want me to bring stuff.
Btw if it's ok i wanna rep england in this england vs scotland thing.

ALSO; wanted: a team mate who is willing to have fun and lose all the same. wanted by a scrub with no experience whatsoever, please tell me if you're interested.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll try my darned best to be there, although with 3 other international trips in one month, it MIGHT be tough. We'll see what happens ^_^

Kone

Smash Master
The two days will be ;

1. Draft Crews and then England V Scotland

2. Singles and Doubles

Low Tier sucks!

Helios you better be there!!

Q you coming? reckon you can convince any other old scottish veterans like pict ?

*****ANNOUNCEMENT FOR DUTCHIES*****

Was checking flights into doncaster and there only 50 euros. If you guys can get a good 4 people or more flying into doncaster on same flights ill pick you up from airport avoiding train costs!!!

Yeay ^_^ can't wait for this :)

Smashbros

Smash Journeyman
I think England have a chance.

Why dont you do teams on the same day as crews ? Means more games for singles.

Also whats the rules gonna be for singles ? gay stages suck.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I might actually make it to this (or XTC3 depending on who goes where). I just got my student funding or whatever it's called. The money they give me for attending Uni.

5700 SEK/$708,12/€594,67/£408,50

Yay me!

EDIT: What's Doncaster? Is it a city in Scotland? And those 50 euro flights, is it only for Dutchies? >_>' Does Ryanair fly there? :p What's the closests Ryanair city? What sites are there to check for cheap Euroean flights? :p

Doug, are you going there by car? :p If I happen to run out of options, could I fly off to your place and then ride with you in your car? :p

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
doncaster is an english city south of newcastle by about 115 miles and if my maths is right thats 135 km. It's pretty much next to sheffield which you should be able to find on any map.

ant-d

Smash Lord
Dayum, I can't make this.
Sorry english peepz but I just can't make this date. I think England can still win without me.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
yayayayay

Man I can't wait for this.

Jam's pre tourny thoughts:
Q flakes
Allan doesn't win a single mm
Jam wins Lego

^_~

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
Comp needs a teammate. I'm requesting Helios, Jam or THE DOUG!!! Who wants to team wit Handsome Comp!

PS....if its not obvious IM COMING TO THIS

ShineOfScott-SOS

Smash Journeyman
smashbros are emo **** and dont deserve to be at the tourney with there girls jeans and percings and stretched ears.! tut tut...shud be like me with my baggy clothes and untamed hair =p ........................just joshin lads...yea me and kirby will kill you all O_o

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
DOUBLE POST!

Directed mainly to Kone....
1. Can I arrive a couple days early? see what london has to offer? I wanna see museums and ish.
2. who lives in london that whats to show the kid around?
3. i know kone drinks.....should i bring a couple bottles with me though?
4. CLUBBIN OR WHAT?!?!?!?

Mr P

Smash Ace
ShineOfScott-SOS said:
smashbros are emo **** and dont deserve to be at the tourney with there girls jeans and percings and stretched ears.! tut tut...shud be like me with my baggy clothes and untamed hair =p ........................just joshin lads...yea me and kirby will kill you all O_o

LMAO

Smashbros are going to take teams, we're amazing (just filling up the 10 word bull****)

Kone

Smash Master
I love you all

im 20 today

im happy

euan eyah your right

comp yeah ill talk on msn, ill get us housed at geoffs in london and theen well come to mine. so yeah your welcome to come earleir

FRENCH : step it up

Dutch : ste it up

Irish : SHow your faces!!

Swedish : wheres helios, ek, svampen , yuna n akke

yeay this tourney will rock

grayfox

Smash Champion
DevMBC said:
yayayayay

Man I can't wait for this.

Jam's pre tourny thoughts:
Q flakes
Allan doesn't win a single mm
Jam wins Lego

^_~
1. agreed
2. mangz allan is top tier now
3. GTFO your **** at lego

- D, no Johns.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
What's this talk about Legos?

Jam! Let's moneymatch again! Q! Random people, moneymatch me! I've got moneyz for once!

Crash&Burn

Smash Apprentice
****, i'm def interested in this one...
One problem tho, im not sur if i have the money to be able to get there or if im even allowed to go...
Are you coming to XTC3 Kone? If so i def want to talk to you there, maybe smoke some...
R.I.P. JD

Grtz

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
Yuna we can team only if our team name is Intl Peach Vision. HAHHA...and that match was for 3 & 4th places. GOD I HATE GANON lolz. but I got somethin for the dorf now.

Folks im gonna need a new banner soon....lets get it togetha folks

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
aww crap....decisions decisions!! Peach vision would be hot but on the other hand its HELIOS!!!!!...COMP will need hrs to deliberate....hmmmm will respond in 3hrs with an answer

ant-d

Smash Lord
Comp: I think the only person in London is me. Geoff lives quite near so maybe he could show you some places.

Edit-

Ed: If I can't make it then there is little I can do about it. Wait and see, there's a small chance things could change.

Random fact: There's a fuc*ing hose-pipe ban in London at the mo... wtf.

ac_anon

Smash Ace
ShineOfScott-SOS said:
ac anon is tight like prom night =p
lol wtf

What's this talk about Legos?

Jam! Let's moneymatch again! Q! Random people, moneymatch me! I've got moneyz for once
Il MM you lol!

and about the hosepipe ban we have like a foot of snow and if there is one thing Scotland has a lot of its rain so we have all the water we need lol come buy our water

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Yuna - I can definitely give you and potentially some others rides if flying direct to Blackpool early enough. (London Stansted to Blackpool via Ryanair is cheap) It's about a three hour car journey to Newcastle though so bring some CD's.

Comp - Dagnabit! I wanted to team with ya mate, lol. We did hecka good against Helios/Ek in those friendlies. Would also be brilliant seeing Handsome Comp himself going all out on all the geordie birds.

Top Bottom