• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone and the Newcastle Crew Present: SCT4 April 29th/30th. ALL WELCOME ^_^

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Cpt Zeppo: Yeah I play falcon quite a bit, he's probably my best character. Not that that means anything mind :)

Grayfox: I've got a £10 MM with you, best of 5, all samus dittos. I've been practicing hardcore, hoping to at least make it a close match.

dr.nikey: You're a bellend.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
"only if i win vs ac anon grayfox helios and ant-D"

Good luck with that(You're going to get ****ed)

Anyway,even if we dont mm,lets play some friendlies eh?

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Just confirming I'm pick up BloodBowler, Reacher, +1 or 2 friends? Can only fit five total in the car. I'll try to set off from Blackpool around 10am and get to Lancaster at 10:45. Will bring my moby this time, so any problems or if I'm late or whatever, just call.

We should all be in Newcastle at lets say 2:00pm :D Get teh cubes and tv's ready; I wanna smash myself out this weekend heheh.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Kone can ya put your post code down? Gonna double check the route before setting off tomorrow.

Scott - Beer is bitter. Bacardi is better.

ac_anon

Smash Ace
Reacher said:
Cpt Zeppo: Yeah I play falcon quite a bit, he's probably my best character. Not that that means anything mind :)

Grayfox: I've got a £10 MM with you, best of 5, all samus dittos. I've been practicing hardcore, hoping to at least make it a close match.

dr.nikey: You're a bellend.
Il make it £10 too if u want

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
ac_anon said:
Il make it £10 too if u want
Yeah okay, this weekend could end up being very expensive :ohwell:

Helios: What do you mean by proper money matches? I'll play you if you want but I can't afford to play for more than £10.

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
well now, my mother is a ****ING *****. Perfect timing that we have some huge, stupid ****ing arguement, and I don't have a credit card to book the tickets last minute. I need to employ someone to ****ing organize things for me, because I'm bloody useless >___< The funfare tickets are all gone and the only way for me to book another ticket is for my mother to stop being a stupid COW.

.______.

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, coming for sure.

Arriving early saturday morning, about half 10, so i'll be needing either picked up or directions to where ever I'm supposed to go.

Kone

Smash Master
Caleb : No he wont. He his taken comp, jam, geoff and craig. theres no space at all :/

Man, this is going to be a real shame if you guys dont make it up :/ ESP. for team england. dont think we can replace u guys >_<

--

CAN EVERYONE BRING THEIR CUBE WITH THEM!! I NEED MORE CUBES, BRING CUBE PLUS GAME N MEMORY CARD

X

EVERYONE DOUBLE CHECK THAT THEYVE GAEVE ME THEIR ARRIVAL TIMES

INCASE - 07814706315 MY MOB

caleb man u gotta make it

Omadon

ugh, everythings a mess >__< I'm not gonna be able to make the train, the only one I can catch is at like 7 AM and my mother has gone mad. if I can manage a flight later today, I'll make it, but this is pending a large lump of money. It's -possible- though. I might be able to get someone to lend me like £100 >.>

Hopefully, I'll be there on saturday, but for now, after tonight, I'm just gonna collapse >_>

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
K, leaving for the airport in 30 mins.
I'll be arriving in Newcastle NCL at 13.10 local time.

Here's my cell phone number:
0046703845664 (0046 or +46 are the same thing)

ED! Text me some time soon so I'll have your number, in case I miss my flight or it's delayed or something. I'll see you guys soon!

YAY! :D

Omadon

Ooo, I may have found a way to actualy get me And Jake down there. But this is assuming my mother will let him off for three days of work >.> She's reluctant to let one of us off, let alone both of us. I'll keep you posted!

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
@Kone: If Helios already left to the airport, I don't think he will read this ;)

*I have no idea why I'm posting in this thread btw... XD

Omadon

Right! I'm coming! It's official! So is Jake :D However, one small catch, were getting into Newcastle at 6:20 AM on saturday >.> Any chance I can get picked up? xD

Omadon

Right, it's official, I have the tickets actualy booked. Me, Jake and Bobby are going to be there just gone 9 on saturday, unfortunetly thats in the evening, so were gonna miss singles, however, it means we get to play in the England V Scotland ^___^ That, and the crew battles on sunday are all I'm really going for.

Furthermore, Yuna - £1 MM, your peach, my Kirby >:O

Kone

Smash Master
Sup mangz its og . WHats happenin with everyone coming O_O

The comp saga resolved? London crew making it? Will Adam ever find out when he is to come? The answers to all these questions and more when i get Ed >__________>

JAM5 IF YOU ARE THERE - LINK ME TO THE POOL SITE, GG.

Top Bottom