• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone and the Newcastle Crew Present: SCT4 April 29th/30th. ALL WELCOME ^_^

Kone

Smash Master
what day do you leave euan, monday?

allan/greig/ryan/sean coming?

Re: Taping Matches

I have a tv card, so will be direct feed recording england v scotland. Futhermore, ill have two other camers one set up facing the crowd on a tripod and the other roaming to get shots of the crowd and noise etc

Two camers will also be constantly used duringhte weekend for montage footgage

going to be amaizng guys

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Euan, I spoke to Q two days ago and he said he wouldn't make it.

In other news, could someone help me highlight my hair at Kone's place? It's kinda hard to do it yourself.

Kone

Smash Master
Yuna: Can you tell me why q isnt making it? thats abit of a let down. Q = the most flakey player in existence

Smashbros

Smash Journeyman
Hmm looks like q and quickie are flakin then. i guess the mafia+paul will have to do it alone.

We leave sunday, ryan will now arrive and leave with us too.

ShineOfScott-SOS

Smash Journeyman
hgihtlight your hair yuna...i can do it ..well matters wat your doing.?

on other note Q is a a fu.ckin Beanstalk

other other note smashbros are a cabbage patch

other other other note allan smells like a wet cabbage..

^__________________________________________________________________^

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've still been to more tourneys than ed >_<

Yeah, I'm in in aberdeen on saturday and I've got an appointment at half 9 on monday morning, I just can't take the time out for this.

On another note; I have short hair.

ac_anon

Smash Ace
we will be there jus thave to decipher the **** train website, althoguh i think we may be arriving like 22.45 on friday can we get picked up from station if its that time

Kone

Smash Master
uhm i dont think you have q :/ . think you'll fin ive been to 8/9 now which know is more than you lol

can't believe your flaking this man =p no johns

-------

allan : yeah fine dude, jus tpost your time

dr.nikey

Smash Rookie
hey Kone,

I was thinking about turning up for the tournament and was wondering if it would be okay to crash at your place at all? (Im from Peterlee if you know it and a friend of 'Reachers') Not bin playing long but thought id give it a shot, plus the scotland england thing sounds cool.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
dr.nikey said:
hey Kone,

I was thinking about turning up for the tournament and was wondering if it would be okay to crash at your place at all? (Im from Peterlee if you know it and a friend of 'Reachers') Not bin playing long but thought id give it a shot, plus the scotland england thing sounds cool.
Everyone will get housed by Kone, as long as they pay £5 for random various costs like gas costs to get people at the stations and stuff.

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, tickets booked, not sure if I'll be able to use them though

Arrive half 10 saturday morning at newcastle station, open return so I can go back whenever.

I'll let you guys know later on in the week if I'll actually be turning up or wasting my ticket.

ShineOfScott-SOS

Smash Journeyman
im not to sure wat ed said but i tink its sumthint o do with people who want to drink/smoke etc and people who sjt wana play game and sleep and wat not

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
well my tickets have been booked for months.....ill be in london in about 10 hrs or so for u guys dependin on the time difference. 9:10 am thursday mornin i should be gettin off a plane in heathrow....ready to see LONDON!

see everybody friday nigh since i wont post any to often after 430pm my time.

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
BEWARE OTHER TEAMS: I UNVEIL TO YOU...........
******THE SECRET WEAPON!!!!!*********
Hehehehe on Friday, everyone who comes on the coach with me will witness team London's secret weapon. Beware other teams! we are ready to use our secret weapon on you!

xD and only 2 days to goooooo omg :D

shoe

Smash Ace
Kone: My cell is 0031651808954, could you post/pm yours?

I'll arrive at Newcastle airport friday 22.00 your time, I have never travelled by plane before, so I don't know how long it will take me to get my bagage and all, but I guess you know all about that. So what's the plan from there, will I get picked up or do I have to catch some kind of train/subway?

See you all this weekend!

Kone

Smash Master
sure shoe : 07814706315 not sure what the british cod eis, gogle it :s

Ill pick you up from the airport , newcastle isnt massive itll take u like 10-15 mins to get luggge.

catch you fri ^^

shoe

Smash Ace
I guess that would be 00 44 7814706315 or something, if it doesn't work I'll ask some random chick or something.

on a more important note, is there going to be beer for sale at the venue or do we need to buy it at the supermarket?

Kone

Smash Master
dr.nikey : yeah thats fine no worries you can stay here man :) just let me know when your arriving!! yup know whre peterlee is

q: ****ing awesome your the man (with short hair)

helios: no johns

shoe: no drinking at the venue. we'll drink n smoke fri night. sat night and sun youcan drink in my house cos we dont have a hall for sunday!

mwah

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Theres been a change of plans,since the Mafia are going by bus Im going to have to make my own way down.I should be arriving at Newcastle station(I'll edit to get the station name if you want) at 2:30 friday.Any chance I can get a lift or something?

dr.nikey

Smash Rookie
adam es: i live in peterlee, not sure where you went there with the haggis tho!
Kone: thanks man, il let you know when il be arriving, £5's not a problem if you need it. Ask Reacher how dangerous i am. haha.

See you guys Friday.

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
i needs me a teammate! guyz im headin for the airport in 5 hrs....Comp = excited!

Kone...im tryin 2 get those t-shirts....man its not lookin good but...Comp is a last minute come back guy...I hope to previal...see ya friday man

Kone

Smash Master
i hope you can sort it out comp, cos i lv u (im ****n wrecked lol)

id team with u comp but im teaming with scott

u get team mate

dr nikey how r u dangerours, dangerous ppl r well accepted

zeppa how what, ill get you at the sametime i get scoott. you guys arrive within 10 minutes

ac_anon

Smash Ace
dr.nikey said:
adam es: i live in peterlee, not sure where you went there with the haggis tho!
Kone: thanks man, il let you know when il be arriving, £5's not a problem if you need it. Ask Reacher how dangerous i am. haha.

See you guys Friday.
does dangerous mean ul accept a money mathc £5? i have one with reacher

Top Bottom