• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoK's We Hate Grown Ups 4! Feb. 19th, 2011, Kingsville, TX. FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
That last Magik/Shlike game was too good, Nike!!!! How could you erase that?! :(

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
BIG ****IN SHOUTOUT TO MY MAN SWAGDILEX FOR MANNING UP AT IHOP! That chick better call you! Hahahahaha

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
i used him for like 3 games
Ah, okay.
So you're taking the slow, painful route to maining Metaknight, huh? ;)

"Good job" to both of you for taking first.

Also good ****, Espy and Illmatic. :D

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
i think out of shlikes and magik's set they only saved one match. same goes for your matches with kprime.
FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

put whatever one it was up anyways - please.

Also shoutouts:

I love you all.

That is it.

sheikamaru

jive
he isn't loololol >.> tell that to baron.. he killed that saying for prescott. and if that's true then there's no point doing friendlies right?

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
the point of friendlies is to practice and to have fun obviously lol.

only 2 teams your won against was vs mario and his friend that doesnt really play, and vs a sonic main and kyro. you guys obviously just won bc your skill was higher than those two teams was. dont mistake that for a working team.

sheikamaru

jive
but apparently we're gonna get ***** either way. we still have that match when we won that first match then lost the last two against them from ne1 you can still post that too. yet our skill isn't that high to take on mag n broly b/c of our character choosing and will NEVER meet their standards. got it.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
All that means is that you must have caught them off guard lol. And you if you watch the other 2 replays they adjust and take care of business. I'm not saying you guys suck or anything. Dubs is just a different game and some chars just don't work well together.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Bc the second time around you guys still lost. Even with my "sh***y advice for the first match of your set, you guys still had the possibility of coming back game 2. Unfortunately that wasnt the case.

But hey, don't let me stop you from thinking what you wanna think bro :) <3 change my opinion by showing me your team can work.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
barely found this thread. fun tourney, great to hang out w/RGV again. can't wait for the next kingsville tourney.

@rei-gun & andilex: ggs, guys. andilex and picto ***** me game 3. then he ***** me again in singles. :(

@k prime & pyledriver: ggs even though prime SD'd twice. :(

@fro: could tell you were rusty, but without much knowledge of the MU against luke and being rusty myself, you did all right. ggs. and gj ****** in mvc3.

@turbo: you're def coming back on the sapr, but i want my vengeance at pan2. our MM will be hype.

Broly

Smash Lord
but apparently we're gonna get ***** either way. we still have that match when we won that first match then lost the last two against them from ne1 you can still post that too. yet our skill isn't that high to take on mag n broly b/c of our character choosing and will NEVER meet their standards. got it.
Sadly this is due a small fraction of it being skill, and a larger one cos of Brawls mechanics. However, there a few things you gotta work out individually. 1st, killik, ya gotta mix it up. you rolled too much. i dont know shieks approaches, but rolling only works a couple times. Also, block more. i really just get you by f-airing all day to side-b. PS'ing my f-air will get you a grab. After that, its up to you. your shiek is really good, you just gotta tweak your approach and find an edgeguard game. hope this helps a bit, and if ya got questions, pm me.

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
the point of friendlies is to practice and to have fun obviously lol.

only 2 teams your won against was vs mario and his friend that doesnt really play, and vs a sonic main and kyro. you guys obviously just won bc your skill was higher than those two teams was. dont mistake that for a working team.
To Derk and Kilik - My team member has not had much dbls practice at all. : / not only that but sonic is supposed to play a certain way for dbls you cant play him as if you were playing singles. Uhg I got attacked by him so much. I have the replays on my wii. That and I really didnt want to enter teams anyway he actually paid for me cuz he wanted to play so bad. I will usually only team with a good Lucas player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom