• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoK: WHG3! Full results up, need shoutouts!!!

defsithe

Smash Ace
\
25: MIKEY! - thanks for all of your help yest mikey. congrats on winning your first set in brawl haha
i won like 2 or 3 brawl tournies when i was first released so :p
Brawl:
25: MIKEY! - :popo:- when you went IC you scared the mess outta me, good thing you dont know
this is true haha
have you sent the tio file/bracket to utd zac/xyro?
ask rei-gun
Nah, we had to delete it to save the Melee file. No points for you! :p
melee bracket is all that matters

im sure frank sent the bracket image

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i am re-creating the bracket as we speak. i will make it match the results and send it to zac asap

Laurel

Smash Ace
ugh ****ing shoutouts, i'm gunna make it nice a simple

shlike - thanks for the compliments and the advice <3

san antonio - scrubs, good **** mstar

reigun - mm at mlg it is, both of them. and i thought my marth was aggressive, jeebus.

mikey - arrrrrg i guess i did okay for the first time ever playing against ic.

to everyone else - hi to those i played/talked to

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
ugh ****ing shoutouts, i'm gunna make it nice a simple...and i thought my marth was aggressive,
I believe you played my friend JTD the Game & Watch first round. He mentioned to me that even when you were behind he noticed you playing really defensive and not really going in for the stock when you needed to. Just saying...that is what he said :s But yeah, campy Marth> GnW just not when you are behind.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You all should see me camp Shank's Wario >:D

But for real, **** camping. And beat JTD next time. I thought you could've done it :(

paco27291

Smash Rookie
shout outs!!

herby - good stuff!! u have gotten too good!! oooook! bro!!

chuy - ****!!! kid!! u took everyone by surprise and beat some of the best players in RGV.. ur top tier!!

magik - yea.. i beat u 3 times.. it was 3-1

morningstar - phew!!! i was soooooo scuuuurrreed!!! last stock in delphino and barely pulled it off.. awesome snake btw

broly - i suggest u get some REST!!!!! hahahahha

CG - i hate donkey kong.. lol

justinkamikaze - i was really impressed with the MK... i wanna play some more games they were fun and rather interesting

paw - i thought shlike was the only good ZSS but u proved to me i was wrong

cloud - too good!!!!!

fro - ur peach gor raaaaaaped by my jiggz back kicks!! and good **** in winning SSF4 once again.. and now train me so i can get better in it!

Derk - Amazing!!! ur G&W has gotten so much better since the last time i saw it

San Antonio - thanks guys for coming and joining the tourny.. i didnt get to play most of u but good ****!!

rest of the peeps i didnt mention.. well i hope i play u all later

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Shield + dolphin slash = win

Against JTD, at least. Just outspace him and don't run into his bull****. And don't rage too hard when he wtfkills you at 90.

Top Bottom